Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its not wrong to judge women for being obese because its not hard to not be obese

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
I don't judge overweight people, I only judge obese people. If someone is like 10 lbs overweight, then its okay.

Its not that fuking hard to not be obese. Just eat less to the point of being somewhat overweight.

What makes fat women worse than fat men, is that fat men are realistic. They don't think they look handsome, waste loads of $$$ on make up and try to get high value women. Obese women these days hit on high value men and think that they are beautiful. I know an obese pig who spends on make up and facial surgery.

Hell, ITS HARD TO FUCKING BE OBESE. YOU GOTTA EAT A SHIT TON OF FOOD, ALL DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY, FOR MONTHS OR YEARS ON END. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS EAT A NORMAL AMOUNT AND YOU'D BE FINE YOU RETARDED WHORES

Fat women aren't told they're fat, no one is constantly reminding them of the flab around their neck unlike fat men

If they were obese as kids or have some disease, then I have more sympathy.

Hell, ITS HARD TO FUCKING BE OBESE. YOU GOTTA EAT A SHIT TON OF FOOD, ALL DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY, FOR MONTHS OR YEARS ON END. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS EAT A NORMAL AMOUNT AND YOU'D BE FINE YOU RETARDED WHORES
true

I agree. I genuinely don't know how someone can eat enough to become obese. It would be so fucking hard. They must be stuffing their gut constantly throughout the day and wonder why they can't lose weight. I'm 155 pounds at 6 feet tall and can't gain any weight no matter what I try. I'm currently eating a diet of 4,000 calories a day of straight up fast food and junk. Still can't gain weight. Even when inactive, I don't gain weight. I had hip surgery a while ago and was on crutches for a month and couldn't do anything physical. Still only gained 3 pounds.

Imagine all you have to do as a foid to not be giga ugly is to not be fat and yet you manage to somehow fail that and then cry muh body shaming

Also jfl at women thinking its rude to ask for their weight, when its something thats completely in your control in 90% of cases

It will always be impossible for women to take accountability for their actions.

If you were talking about men I might point you to the evidence that adult body weight is mostly down to genetics but, since we are talking about women, it's obviously always right to judge them as harshly as possible. Every challenge to self-control and willpower has a much bigger payout for them, men don't become fuckable to the opposite sex just by being normal weight, we don't get rewarded for the hurdles we overcome and these whores couldn't be bothered to try because they still get love and affection even if they turn themselves into jelly-humans. Fuck them. Don't play fair with people who would never do the same for you. They deserve to be treated unfairly to balance out the unfair privilege they experienced for all their live.

Parents fucked them hard and didn’t give af. Most people just continue the patterns taught to them as kids and teens.
You mean genetics wise? I'm pretty sure appetite and reaction to stress has a huge difference on your weight which are all largely influenced by genetics. Of course if your parents had disposition to this you would also.

Plenty of people stress eat which I didn't realise until lately, when I'm met with a huge stress load my appetite becomes non-existent, probably because of curryland's famine tier genetics needing to conserve as much energy as possible.

You mean genetics wise? I'm pretty sure appetite and reaction to stress has a huge difference on your weight which are all largely influenced by genetics. Of course if your parents had disposition to this you would also.

Plenty of people stress eat which I didn't realise until lately, when I'm met with a huge stress load my appetite becomes non-existent, probably because of curryland's famine tier genetics needing to conserve as much energy as possible.
That too. But I meant mostly that if your parents fed you junk as a kid, you need to put extra effort to change your diet. Most people will never do that in life. It’s the same as kids who got abused as kids and expecting them to turn things around and become happy. That’s just not going to happen for most people realistically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back