Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Black men no more in China, Mother teaches anti Black to daughter

White cock only.

If this is in a Western Country, then the bitch will just produce a bunch of Hapas.

White cock only.
If this is in a Western Country, then the bitch will just produce a bunch of Hapas.
Massive idiocy and cope saying those things after watching that video.

China probably is most patriotic country on Earth it's blatant that foid will go on to breed with a fellow chinese.

@Lv99_BixNood comment was particularly stupid, why cope like retard why

Low mate value, I believe.

China probably is most patriotic country on Earth it's blatant that foid will go on to breed with a fellow chinese.

True, as a white guy I know I will never have a Chinese GF with Hanfu Feelsbadman

If in china, then yeah, but otherwise I doubt it. East Asian Females usually prefer Normie and Chad white guys over their own race. This is not cope, but more of a fact at this point.

If in china, then yeah, but otherwise I doubt it. East Asian Females usually prefer Normie and Chad white guys over their own race. This is not cope, but more of a fact at this point.
Should we sell them white chads? Capture them and sell them for $5000 to rich China women (In GTA 5 Online Non Hacked Server BTW:feelsautistic:)

The fact you came out with the kneejerk reaction was cope.

The west is lost, get over it. Accept the loss and respect those not yet fallen

Eesh imagine being black and incel amirite?

Oh... fuck :feelsbadman:

The fact you came out with the kneejerk reaction was cope.

The west is lost, get over it. Accept the loss and respect those not yet fallen
True can China set up a colony for white men to go to? Also maybe flood it with Chinese women to destroy our genetics :feelsthink:

True can China set up a colony for white men to go to? Also maybe flood it with Chinese women to destroy our genetics :feelsthink:
No. But maybe they'll invade with surplus male soldiers to breed YOUR women, like they did in Africa.

How's that?

No. But maybe they'll invade with surplus male soldiers to breed YOUR women, like they did in Africa.

How's that?
No, that's to hard, Europe is massive and has many mountains, Russia is too cold and big to cross, Literally to invade Europe would be to hard, image All of European forces united, it would be millions, China would have to send millions to Europe on ship, you would need 10x the navy usa has, then the cost, the simpler thing to do is create a colony in Africa for white men, make them breed with Asians so they become pro Chinese and then slowly depopulate Europe

No, that's to hard, Europe is massive and has many mountains, Russia is too cold and big to cross, Literally to invade Europe would be to hard, image All of European forces united, it would be millions, China would have to send millions to Europe on ship, you would need 10x the navy usa has, then the cost
All that and yet brown islamic horde did it with no resistance at all :feelskek:

All that and yet brown islamic horde did it with no resistance at all :feelskek:
True, I think we need a economic collapse, like in 1930s, people get bad when desperate

These are the same whores who teach their daughters white cockru only

What an impressive national effort to keep their country pure !

Funny the chinks think they are above them, the delusion

Leftists in the West like to believe that their ideas are so superior that they will spread to all corners of the world and will become the principles that all peoples live by. And yet the West has no influence over China. China who is 93% Chinese and the CCP which is 100% Han Chinese. China who isn't embracing LGBT, and thinks that Blacks are stupid animals. And yet China is growing in economic and military strength. And what about the West and their superior ideas of diversity, homosexuality, transgenderism, and equality? Well the West is declining. And the people who believe these stupid ideas are replacing themselves with foreigners. And in hundred years from now there won't be any pretentious European liberals to talk about their equality because they will be gone and their lands will become Muslim, African, Asian, Hispanic or some disgusting mixture. And China will still be around. And they'll still think Blacks are stupid animals. This is the final form of multiculturalism.