Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rise of 'anti-Korean men' propaganda

I wish the trend keep goes on as SKcel. The only way to let Korean normies stay away from cuckism and bluepill is pure hatred from foids.

It's over for rices. Rices getting giga cucked.

I wish the trend keep goes on as SKcel. The only way to let Korean normies stay away from cuckism and bluepill is pure hatred from foids.
#
Looks at Asian women using the Dick trait, because they have no other way to attack

brutally over for kimchi bros

Damn korean men really need to invest in grape farms ngl

I want this to escalate.

I'm genuinely curious to see what happens when all women refuse to have sex with all men and all become extremely aggressive.

What will men do ?

I know what I would do. But that would require that I'm guaranteed that no male police will intervene.

I want this to escalate.

I'm genuinely curious to see what happens when all women refuse to have sex with all men and all become extremely aggressive.

What will men do ?

I know what I would do. But that would require that I'm guaranteed that no male police will intervene.
Nothing will happen
Korean birth rate is currently 0.78 per women

This guy must be laughing so hard right now

this is the fruits of globalisation and the internetification of a country

Nothing will happen
Korean birth rate is currently 0.78 per women

Indeed.

Some civilisations have collapsed in the past. Won't be the first, won't be the last.

Top comment is based though

We’re being outselected, silent genocide