Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black soyboy raps about men being privileged - IT calls him a Chad

I hope he is virtue signaling, nothing worse than a male feminist.

Who cares about that fat lipped nigger

Why is it always ''you MADE the system ITS YOUR FAULT THAT THIS PATRIARCHY EXISTS'' I just want to punch his soyboy teeths out fucking DISGUSTING nlg_ger
this is also why I will never fucking go see a therapist its weaponized against men. Always ''oh sweety male detected opinion discarded go to therapy''

Why is it always ''you MADE the system ITS YOUR FAULT THAT THIS PATRIARCHY EXISTS'' I just want to punch his soyboy teeths out fucking DISGUSTING nlg_ger
this is also why I will never fucking go see a therapist its weaponized against men. Always ''oh sweety male detected opinion discarded go to therapy''

this thread mogs my thread

wonder how long this soyboy can keep coping. eh... he seems statusmaxxed anyway

a good part of black will be like that in 10 years soy is entering in the black community, its over

What I have been saying is true. Blacks are the top of the SMV totem. Ugly black men mog all other races to all races of women. It's fucking true. How is this dude a damn Chad than? Lmfao

putrid swollen lip nigger

Naive low iq jogger.

I watched the OG video on TikTok. That soyfag deserves to be curbstomped.
This is why I would rather have a mental breakdown and paint the walls with my brains than see a therapist who gives me jewmeds and gaslights me.

What I have been saying is true. Blacks are the top of the SMV totem. Ugly black men mog all other races to all races of women. It's fucking true. How is this dude a damn Chad than? Lmfao
getting called "chad" by IT because you tow their line doesn't mean much bro.

I wish him the best ;)

No seriously, what a fucking retard: a pick.-me for me foids and ALSO blac. I´ve seen some many based blac guys in regards to the foid pill, in fact, blacs are inherently redpilled (which let me honest, it is better than being bluepilled), but this silly uncle tom (for white foids) gives them a really bad image.

Guy´s suffering is phantasmagorical and merely psychological (you need therapy). Hahaha, well, whatever, we should not expect any type of sympathy from retarded feminists.

Last edited:
What's the name of the song?

"Black Soyboy"
Idk, but that shit sounds funny asf

$20 says he's gay.

@AlphaCentauri you could be right, he could be a fag tbh I had a look at his youtube channel it's pretty gay. Definitely too happy to be a standard incel.

@AlphaCentauri you could be right, he could be a fag tbh I had a look at his youtube channel it's pretty gay. Definitely too happy to be a standard incel.
Yep, they're all fags. IT = marxist (tranny)fags

EPIC BLACK CULTURE MEME SO BASED
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

EPIC BLACK CULTURE MEME SO BASED
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Deserves to be thrown in a cage full of sex deprived kangroos, with a TNT time bomb strapped to his cock.

These dudes who protect women in the internet are so disgusting.