Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel is starting to lose it

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Lol i think some of you guys should tone it down. It really gets to his skin even if you try to give him constructive criticism.

This guy is talking about knocking his viewers the fuck out if he saw them on the street lol. Talk about an angry blackcel...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIv9XoK7Qnw

burgerkingguy.gif

What's the TLDR from the video

He's on a 40min rant against his critics. Talking about how he'll knock the fuck out of his critics in a boxing ring or out on the streets lol.

You know that you are an angry hobo incelibate loser when you're getting really mad at your critics.

I mean you're putting yourself out there so criticism is only natural especially when what he's doing is extremely questionable.

no man his age should be living in a crammed prius with high miles and wasting all of his money on the lottery. i get that with the back seats folded in the prius, you can put an inflatable bed on top of it and it can be quite comfortable. but now you have no bathroom, no shower, no full sized bed to stretch out, no fridge, no microwave, no pantry, no coffee maker, no pets, no tv, no desktop, etc...

Last edited: