Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless blackcel got his backpack stolen and was interrogated by the police

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Our favorite blackcel kelcat is back!

Police interrogation begins at 10:28

Brutal. You see why it sucks to be homeless living out of your car?

You go to the bathroom at 24 hour fitness, you come back, and all of your belongings are stolen inside of your car.

In this case I think his gun that was in his backpack was stolen and he called the cops.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFCPG0ZkcM0

Oh damn this is serious, kelcat started to cry at 18:20

he said everything he had was in that backpack and started to cry.

This is a broken man.

Last edited:
why should I care about a nigger?

Unironically though, gym showers > most home showers.... Its not like any of us have a life, sign up for Planet/Gen/Any/Crunch gym near you with the nicest shower, and start working out. Look at like this, there is no exercise for your face, but if you got to run from the cops or get into a bar fight with a foid, gymbros got better odds.

So apparently he brought his backpack with him to the bar, got really drunk, left the backpack there, and when the bartenders likely opened his backpack to see who it belonged to, they found a gun inside of it and called the cops.

And in this video the cops are talking to kelcat and he just breaks down and starts crying.

why should I care about a nigger?

Unironically though, gym showers > most home showers.... Its not like any of us have a life, sign up for Planet/Gen/Any/Crunch gym near you with the nicest shower, and start working out. Look at like this, there is no exercise for your face, but if you got to run from the cops or get into a bar fight with a foid, gymbros got better odds.
I don't care about anyone. I just stumbled upon this blackcel youtuber a couple of years ago and started to listen to him and his sad relatable situation.

He streams out of his car and has had many, many lonely nights for years. As much as he wants to deny his incelibate situation he's one of us imo.

I just listen to him sometimes when I'm feeling down.

He is homeless, alcoholic, and a broken man.

I'm not a race nationalist. A man struggling is a man struggling and I'll listen to what he has to say.

Last edited:
dnw because I don't pity niggers and want them out of the civilized world.

Then he will committed Malicious Act after the interrogation by the polices.

Niggers seems be most pity creature ever, in reality they are prone to shooting and violence

did he get his backpack back?

did he get his backpack back?
No. He went to jail for the night, got his backpack and gun taken from him by the court.

He owes thousands of dollars in fines and thats already on top of him being homeless. In America, the liberal cities have local "ordinances" that don't allow you to have a firearm unless you have a permit from the sheriff.

The car that he lives in most likely has over 320,000 miles by now.

His out of jail video talked about how he thought the hispanic bouncer snitched on him and how black men have good genetics for the reason why non-black men hate on black men. Yet the data indicates the exact opposite.

No. He went to jail for the night, got his backpack and gun taken from him by the court.

He owes thousands of dollars in fines and thats already on top of him being homeless. In America, the liberal cities have local "ordinances" that don't allow you to have a firearm unless you have a permit from the sheriff.

The car that he lives in most likely has over 320,000 miles by now.

His out of jail video talked about how he thought the hispanic bouncer snitched on him and how black men have good genetics for the reason why non-black men hate on black men. Yet the data indicates the exact opposite.
he is a short cel?

he is a short cel?
5'9. When he got out of his car to talk to the cops he looked much bigger than he did before.

Before he was 5'9 260 but now he looks to be 300lbs

5'9. When he got out of his car to talk to the cops he looked much bigger than he did before.

Before he was 5'9 260 but now he looks to be 300lbs
u better archive this video, i reckon he will delete it becoz he cries in it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back