Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy blackcels of inels.is: do you have a BBC?

>bunping months old threads to call others fags

Thumb drooling brainlet wojak 2 metal prints by big dingus redbubble 51735963
newfag moment

10% Blue pill
I'm a blackcel and yes I have "BBC". Women don't care about BBC or any mans penis size (just dont have a micro penis). If a woman says she likes black guy she likes 6ft + muscular black guys that can dominate her. You don't need a BBC to dominate a woman, they just want you to look a lot bigger than them.

I'm really short even though I have a BBC

I won't say what my penis size is because I don't want to be accused of bragging or whatever

If I had a BBC, I wouldn’t be here

I'm a blackcel and yes I have "BBC". Women don't care about BBC or any mans penis size (just dont have a micro penis). If a woman says she likes black guy she likes 6ft + muscular black guys that can dominate her. You don't need a BBC to dominate a woman, they just want you to look a lot bigger than them.

I won't say what my penis size is because I don't want to be accused of bragging or whatever
just say if it's over 9'' or not

tyrones.is

@Fat Link bluepill

You're probably gay

ok. how can I use my BBC to get heterosexual sex then?
I watch an entertaining nigger man on youtube named Walter and he said he knew another nigger man that was a nurse at a hospital and that nigger man didn’t feel he had anything other to offer women other than his BBC sized dick, so what he would do is stand a certain way in the hospitals halls at times, where the bulge and I’m guessing also the full length of his BBC was on full display for the whole world to see.

Walter pointed out that the women in Atlanta Georgia are absolutely obsessed with dick size.

So you could move there or just try the loose fitting pants gimmick in an area where a lot of young women traverse. :feelsthink:

Over 8" surely