Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackops2cel is a chad (According to IT whore)

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o3ol24/this_is_the_real_st_blackops2cel_seems_to_be_an/

Take the blackops2cel pill.

btw when :chad: squintmaxxes:

when :incel: does it:

he really isnt that ugly tbh. he never deserved sainthood

He may be a tallfag but in terms of his face, skull and neck, he definitely is ugly. Not the ugliest, but exactly at the point where he's as ugly as possible without having a clear deformity (like a huge tumor or something).

Anyway, the sainthood is mostly a joke in the first place. It's ER who's praised unironically while there are better alternatives like EC.

He may be a tallfag but in terms of his face, skull and neck, he definitely is ugly. Not the ugliest, but exactly at the point where he's as ugly as possible without having a clear deformity (like a huge tumor or something).

Anyway, the sainthood is mostly a joke in the first place. It's ER who's praised unironically while there are better alternatives like EC.
This tbh, He's as ugly a man can get without being deformed. everything about him is ugly.

he mogs me hard. 6'4 btw

He is 3 even with squinting and looksmaxxing. Over for him, it whores gaslight guys like him without the intention to give him pssy herself.

Just IT being IT. They have a track record for being blatantly disingenuous.

ethan crumbley the founder

I’m sick of the lies saying he has a gf. On his Facebook he was bullied by foids for his looks

I wonder to which extent cucktear members actually believe the words they say

I dont date you but you are handsome bro tehee

Why do women have to virtue signal like this? Women are so god damn predictable and annoying. Holy fuck just stop.
there is always some truth in jest

IT hoes probably would fuck him just to make le inkwell mad :feelsbadman:

''YOU ARE SO HANDSOME I BET A GIRL WILL LIKE YOU JUST NOT ME''=VIRTUE SIGNALLING=IT NEVER BEGUN

According to IT whore​

He is from Serbia as i heard.

believing IT is a fools game