Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill becoming more popular

• Thread starter Deleted member 36305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36305

Self-banned
-
Lately YouTube has been recommending me a lot of videos from this channel:

Many 100k+ views videos with blackpill on the title in just the last few weeks. The videos are short, which means all it takes for the blackpill to become known by millions is for the YouTube algorithm to suddenly recommend one of them to many. If you read the comments, lots of the people watching have never heard of the blackpill, so it's definitely spreading. I don't know if this is a good thing tbh, specially if all of this is happening in relationship to Plymouth.

Youtube knows that you’ve been using inkler sites which is why it gets recommended to you

Youtube knows that you’ve been using inkler sites which is why it gets recommended to you
Yeah the jews spread their strings to each corner of the internet to keep you trapped to your misery
Lately YouTube has been recommending me a lot of videos from this channel:

Many 100k+ views videos with blackpill on the title in just the last few weeks. The videos are short, which means all it takes for the blackpill to become known by millions is for the YouTube algorithm to suddenly recommend one of them to many. If you read the comments, lots of the people watching have never heard of the blackpill, so it's definitely spreading. I don't know if this is a good thing tbh, specially if all of this is happening in relationship to Plymouth.

Guys don't let these women hurt you they are whores who don't know real pain better to just ignore these whores

Well that much I'm aware of, but I still think those numbers are abnormally high for blackpill content.

I don't know if this is a good thing tbh
it is 100% a bad thing. most people already know the general ideas behind the blackpill so nothing will change if the specific label of blackpill spreads. because that's all the blackpill really is, giving names to things that we all know by default. that is also why it is so accurate. all that will happen thru blackpill spreading is that the fbi will crack down on us and destroy our communities

It will get much MUCH worse before it can get better.

Don't feel bad for the simp fool
Idk if I want the bpill to be known normans ruined gaming and anime

I don't think the blackpill is that popular , may be more people start being aware of the outside layers of the blackpill but the true blackpillers are the ones in incels.is which is about 1500 active members max

most normies wont be able to handle the blackpill so they'll dumb it down .

on one hand it's good that it's spreading but on the other I don't want 6'3 hight moggers to start wearing lifts and getting genioplasty to mog me to oblivion.

Looks like another mexican what say you @Netzachcel

That doesn't change the fact that many videod have over 100k views. However, they will be taken down in the same way that Prince of Zimbawe have been.

I don't think the blackpill is that popular , may be more people start being aware of the outside layers of the blackpill but the true blackpillers are the ones in incels.is which is about 1500 active members max
Younger generation seems to accept the lookism a lot.

A lot of lurkers too so I’d bump it up to 4000 or so. If you’re a lurker reading this, Join.

OLD strapped a rocket to the blackpill. I've been preaching it for years and I'm glad it's getting out there.

What's this fools discord

it is 100% a bad thing. most people already know the general ideas behind the blackpill so nothing will change if the specific label of blackpill spreads. because that's all the blackpill really is, giving names to things that we all know by default. that is also why it is so accurate. all that will happen thru blackpill spreading is that the fbi will crack down on us and destroy our communities
Honestly the blackpill should be common sense to anyone who pays attention to their surroundings. The things discussed in places such as this are, however, a little bit deeper and show just how much looks matter (matter more than what I originally thought). I do fear that, despite being common sense, the blackpill might become censored once these so called "incel experts" starts enacting.

Black dude looks like a chimp and still got 5/10 rate. JBB is real

I think everyone understands looks matter,it is a common sense

cope. While normies are more lookist than ever they don't make it a self-defeating religion like we do. They just accept it like they are having fun -- AND THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO ER

cope. While normies are more lookist than ever they don't make it a self-defeating religion like we do. They just accept it like they are having fun -- AND THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO ER
Well I don't make it out to be a defeatist religion either to be honest. For me is more about having realistic expectations based on looks.