Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill from an East Asian-supremacist viewpoint

D

derkrieger

Banned
-
TDLR: I am not an East Asian-supremacist in that I believe my race is superior in just about every respect to other races, but relative to most users in this forum you could essentially describe me as one. In regards to particular aspects such as eye colour diversity, hair colour diversity, eye shape, certain aesthetic qualities, I admit that the Europeans are sometimes superior in these regards. In other ways, vice versa. All in all, I believe Europeans and East Asians are somewhat superior to that of other races.

Before I explain my theory, here is the background facts supporting my assertions:
1. M*ngoloid vs Caucasoid mandible mass.
The M*ngoloid subjects were found to have approximately 20% higher bone density at the angle of mandible than Caucasoid subjects (P = 0.0094 for males, P = 0.0004 for females). Race is the most important variable associated with bone density. M*ngoloid subjects should be given a higher exposure for panoramic radiography than that normally used for Caucasoid subjects.
2. East asian facial structure
“High cheekbones and a distinct mandibular contour characterise the appearance of East Asian persons, especially those of Korean and Japanese descent...However, because of the more delicate topography of the typical Asian face**, zygomas and mandibular angles that are overly prominent upset the balance, rendering the face overly flat, wide, and square**.”

3. Facial widths of ethnicities
"...High cheek bones or a projecting zygoma is strongly associated with Asians. The projecting cheek bones render the appearance of a flat face as well as narrow and oblique eyes (Hamilton, 2008). Very flat faces in the transverse plane are the most common condition in Eastern Asians, especially in North East Asians (Japan and Koreans) (Hanihara, 2000). "
(Zygoma is cheekbones btw)

4. East Asians have higher average Cranial indexes and are more likely to be brachycephal. More on the link below:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/mtnor2/the_robust_asian_man_part_1_the_warrior_skull/

My own personal theory is that Germanics, Slavs and other Europeans who uncoincidentally share more East Asian genetics (see below) are always surprisingly deemed more attractive to other Europeans for this reason. This may sound inconvenient to some, but there is plenty of evidence supporting it:
1. For context, Anglo-Saxons were originally Germanic-related and migrated to Britain from what is modern-day Germany, to establish their culture there which later became known as Anglo-Saxon culture. Who do you think is more aesthetically superior: between the Celts, Welsh, Native brittonic tribes, and the Anglo-Saxons upon first arrival? My best guess would be that most people would say the Germanic group, as did later nations who took this worship of features to another extreme.
The Western powers even had a racial epithet for German-origin peoples: Squarehead is a late 19th century ethnic slur directed at German and Scandinavian immigrants. The phrase is meant quite literally as a disparaging reference to the cranial features, though often just used as a generic ethnic slur against those groups.
East_Eurasian_admixture_in_Europe.png
495.jpg

Furthermore, it was a well-observed fact from ancient times until now that, the further North or East you travel in Europe, the greater frequencies of high-set, prominent-cheekbones, positive canthal tilt, square jaws and hooded eyes you will see in the native populations

Note how Italians, Canadians, White Americans, Spanish, Anglo-Saxons and other whites with little to no mongoloid admixture are far more likely to have negative-canthal tilt, lower-set cheekbones and large, crooked noses. East Asians, on the other hand, are blessed with graceful yet robust noses, smaller at the root.

Another key point in my theory is that: "Europeans are actually a mix between East Asians and native Caucasoids. If you want to see "pure" caucasoids, look at Middle Easterners, Arabs, and Jews".
It actually makes sense if you think about it: Why do Nordic peoples' noses generally look more like this:
side-view-of-a-beautiful-young-woman-nordic-walking-in-the-park-WJMW19.jpg

Whereas Arabs, Jews, and Middle Easterners (Caucasoids who uncoincidentally have no mongoloid admixture) generally have noses that look like this?:

profile-arabic-businessman-on-blue-260nw-211654570.jpg

Not to mention, why do Jews always have recessed jaws, at least compared to Europeans?

There can be no other explanation other than the one backed by scientific fact, that many of their traits were inherited from ancient EA ancestors as a result of thousands of years of invasions: Huns, Magyars, Mongols, Finns, e.t.c.

I have a question for those challenging this view: if Europe had only one option, that only one of the races listed below gets granted the entire territory of Europe and could miscegenate the local population to produce a future hybrid race of mixed-race children, between Middle Easterners (Arabs), South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis), East Asians (Chinese, Japanese), or Black Africans (negroids), which race would you pick and why?

My best bet that the answer would be East Asians. The only two races in history that have made and are capable of making history great.

East Asian supermarket? That's a new one

Today I met an Asian who had a white girlfriend.
Maybe you guys have a chance.

SEAmaxx when

My best bet that the answer would be East Asians. The only two races in history that have made and are capable of making history great.
Peter Anthony Rodger had 2 Sons, One half east asian the other half Moroccan, guess which one is the model which white women adore and which one ended up as a famous Incel shooter that is spammed all over this site.

Last edited:
@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer thoughts?

I have a question for those challenging this view: if Europe had only one option, that only one of the races listed below gets granted the entire territory of Europe and could miscegenate the local population to produce a future hybrid race of mixed-race children, between Middle Easterners (Arabs), South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis), East Asians (Chinese, Japanese), or Black Africans (negroids), which race would you pick and why?

It would unironically be better for Europe to convert to Islam and mass miscegenate with sandniggers than to give into Noodlewhores. ER'S family is proof of that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Who do you think the RapeRefugees in Europe are?
I’m of course aware but I assumed you were talking about sandniggers in a general sense

Interesting read but it came from a rice coping subreddit. Fuck those ricecels in denial from aznidentity.

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

Before I explain my theory, here is the background facts supporting my assertions:
1. M*ngoloid vs Caucasoid mandible mass.
The M*ngoloid subjects were found to have approximately 20% higher bone density at the angle of mandible than Caucasoid subjects (P = 0.0094 for males, P = 0.0004 for females). Race is the most important variable associated with bone density. M*ngoloid subjects should be given a higher exposure for panoramic radiography than that normally used for Caucasoid subjects.
2. East asian facial structure
“High cheekbones and a distinct mandibular contour characterise the appearance of East Asian persons, especially those of Korean and Japanese descent...However, because of the more delicate topography of the typical Asian face**, zygomas and mandibular angles that are overly prominent upset the balance, rendering the face overly flat, wide, and square**.”

3. Facial widths of ethnicities
"...High cheek bones or a projecting zygoma is strongly associated with Asians. The projecting cheek bones render the appearance of a flat face as well as narrow and oblique eyes (Hamilton, 2008). Very flat faces in the transverse plane are the most common condition in Eastern Asians, especially in North East Asians (Japan and Koreans) (Hanihara, 2000). "
(Zygoma is cheekbones btw)

4. East Asians have higher average Cranial indexes and are more likely to be brachycephal. More on the link below:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/mtnor2/the_robust_asian_man_part_1_the_warrior_skull/
Was that actually you who wrote that? :lul:

Lol cope. East europeans are not considered the best looking. Hitler wanted to kill them all. They also have less achievements and heritage, but that may be more due to geographics than anything.

The best looking europeans are either meds or nords depending on your taste.

Women like meds more, since they fit the 'dark' part of tall, dark and handsome while still being white, while men like nord women more, because they are fair skinned and blonde.

Also, you made the same thread two times.

Lol cope. East europeans are not considered the best looking. Hitler wanted to kill them all. They also have less achievements and heritage, but that may be more due to geographics than anything.
And, ironically, also selected for Asian features within their own sub-race (look at the black and white photos and read the context behind it)
The best looking europeans are either meds or nords depending on your taste.
Some nords have just as much, if not more, mongoloid admixture than many Slavic groups themselves, as is shown in the genetic map above.
Women like meds more, since they fit the 'dark' part of tall, dark and handsome while still being white, while men like nord women more, because they are fair skinned and blonde.
Aren't meds the shortest ethnicity in Europe? Also, the average height in China in 2019 was already higher than that of Italy's.
Also, you made the same thread two times.
My mistake, but why does that matter?

What do you think about South and West Asians?

The genetic similarity is higher to East Asians but they’re not comparable to Whites or East Asians.

My best bet that the answer would be East Asians. The only two races in history that have made and are capable of making history great
Rice cuck cope of the highest order. Like @osman27 pointed out, you just need to look at the results of ER who is half asian half white vs is chad brother who is half mena half white. The difference is astronomical.

Also, when did Asians ever make history great? JFL menas have a far more robust, richer, and important history than gookoids do

German culture was in the past influenced by the Huns. Even many native Germans already look Asian themselves, e.g. Heinrich Himmler
Huns were turks, not retarded hapas. At most, the huns would have resembled Tatars, Yoruks, or bashkiris

Rice cuck cope of the highest order. Like @osman27 pointed out, you just need to look at the results of ER who is half asian half white vs is chad brother who is half mena half white. The difference is astronomical.
While his example in life is significant, his family line is still only one value in a statistic of many people, it does not tell you much about the average
Also, when did Asians ever make history great? JFL menas have a far more robust, richer, and important history than gookoids do
East Asians have higher IQs, conquered half the globe and made it their territory, invented gunpowder weapons, e.t.c. whilst menas were still riding camels and running from snakes

ricehapas btfo's by menahapas, its ovER for ERcels
MENa hapas almost always end up looking more caucasoid than European hapas. Because euro genes are more recessive than mena genes, meaning they fail to pass on the "caucasioness" to their hapa children because if THAT too is recessive.

Huns were turks, not retarded hapas. At most, the huns would have resembled Tatars, Yoruks, or bashkiris
Turks originated from Northeast Asia and thus are still considered partially East Eurasian in their autosomal DNA. They were originally mongoloid

What do you think about South and West Asians?

The genetic similarity is higher to East Asians but they’re not comparable to Whites or East Asians.
If by South Asians you mean Pakistanis and Indians, then technically they're more closer to caucasoids, mixed with australoids (which is why they're lower IQ, shorter and darker)

While his example in life is significant, his family line is still only one value in a statistic of many people, it does not tell you much about the average
Any example of white-mena mix you can think of will on average mog white-asian mix.
East Asians have higher IQs
A whole lot of good thats doing them, huh? :feelsugh:
conquered half the globe
When did this happen?
invented gunpowder weapons
Menas have their own inventions too, and in the end of the day, menas look better than Asians, that's all that truly matters

Turks originated from Northeast Asia and thus are still considered partially East Eurasian in their autosomal DNA. They were originally mongoloid
Nope, the turkish LANGUAGE originated in NE Asia, but the genetic profile of turks, be it huns or kazakhs, as always been a blend of proto-mongolian and ancient Iranian people. Asians absolutely cannot lay claim to the accomplishments of turks for that very reason

Any example of white-mena mix you can think of will on average mog white-asian mix.
Look at David Gandy, Lachowski, e.t.c. They have hooded eyes, epicanthic fold and look more Asian than they do mena
A whole lot of good thats doing them, huh? :feelsugh:
It's from a credible scientific source
When did this happen?
Mongol Empire: largest contiguous land empire in history. Also look at the great wall of China. Menas only got as far as sand castles
Menas have their own inventions too, and in the end of the day, menas look better than Asians, that's all that truly matters
Insofar as mensas had invented things, I would guess they were all made by whites who simply migrated there. Without the supervision of high IQ races they'd be street shitters and third world countries just like you see them today

Nope, the turkish LANGUAGE originated in NE Asia, but the genetic profile of turks, be it huns or kazakhs, as always been a blend of proto-mongolian and ancient Iranian people. Asians absolutely cannot lay claim to the accomplishments of turks for that very reason
Nope I'm pretty sure both Y haplogroups and autosomal genetics show they are related to East Asians.

Why do you think Kazakhs look so similar to Mongolians or Chinese in the first place?

This thread sparked my interest.
My grandfather served in the Waffen SS 5th Panzerdivision “Wiking”.
The guy was Germanic, exactly 5’11 tall
(which was considered tall back then), he had blonde hair and blue / grey eyes.
overal just a great guy who liked to fight for his fatherland.
I honestly haven’t got a clue, why I ended up on this forum, guess I must have done something horrible in my previous lifetime, so karma hit me back probably….
Chad genes are present in my family (on my fathers side).
My father is German and Procreated with a southern European woman (my mother), which gave me Short souther European Nigger genes,
And that’s why I’m here.
If I would be 100% Germanic, I most likely would be Pounding the pussy of my Stacy Girlfriend now, instead of typing this.
I am against race mixing.

I have a message to all the future people on this forum who managed to Ascend:
Stop Race mixing.

Last edited:
Looks like the facts really struck a nerve in this Arab hahahhaah.

I'm not a chad myself but still mog the average mena

Look at David Gandy, Lachowski, e.t.c. They have hooded eyes, epicanthic fold and look more Asian than they do mena
Don't know who lachowski is but Holy fuck you are deluded as fuck if you think David Gandy looks like an asian moreso than a MENA. In fact, here's David Gandy compared to an iraqi and an asian. Jfl get your eyes checked dude

It's from a credible scientific source
Not my point. You bring up asian iq as if that has done any good for them. What has it given them? They are still short slanted eyed gooks with a raging inferiority complex to normal human looking people.
Mongol Empire: largest contiguous land empire in hihistory.
Mongols are on average 9-11% caucasion, meaning they are not fully rice. 2nd their diet of meat and dairy has given them significant morphological differences as compared to other asians. 3rd the majority of the Mongol hordes had Turkish people as the soliders, and Turks themselves range anywhere from being 70-30% Caucasion (from iranian ancestory) on average.
Also look at the great wall of China.
okay?
Menas only got as far as sand castles
Sand castles are better than a worthless wall

Insofar as mensas had invented things, I would guess they were all made by whites who simply migrated there.
Well, youd guess wrong. Try another cope.
Without the supervision of high IQ races they'd be street shitters and third world countries just like you see them today
Asian countries are soulless suicidal hellholes no one would ever want to live in. Saudi arabia is far more safe and happier than any asian country, and funnily enough, you have tons of Koreans living in places like iran and arabia, probably to escape their soulless concrete jungles
Nope I'm pretty sure both Y haplogroups and autosomal genetics show they are related to East Asians.
Being related to east asians doesn't mean they are east asians.
Why do you think Kazakhs look so similar to Mongolians or Chinese in the first place?
Because they are Turks. Regardless, average kazakh is 30% caucasion, and the best looking kazakhs usually look more caucasion than they do mognoloid

A typed out a whole entire fucking paragraph worth of text on this thread.
And this forum says:
“Waiting approval”
Like really?
I thought that I could say whatever the fuck I wanted here.

they look the best after Whites.
Aren't menas genetically closer to Jews in the gene pool? Are they not more likely to have hooked noses, recessed jaws, negative canthal tilt, monobrows similar to those of the Levantine region?

Don't know who lachowski is but Holy fuck you are deluded as fuck if you think David Gandy looks like an asian moreso than a MENA. In fact, here's David Gandy compared to an iraqi and an asian. Jfl get your eyes checked dude

View attachment 839897View attachment 839899View attachment 839901

Not my point. You bring up asian iq as if that has done any good for them. What has it given them? They are still short slanted eyed gooks with a raging inferiority complex to normal human looking people.

Mongols are on average 9-11% caucasion, meaning they are not fully rice. 2nd their diet of meat and dairy has given them significant morphological differences as compared to other asians. 3rd the majority of the Mongol hordes had Turkish people as the soliders, and Turks themselves range anywhere from being 70-30% Caucasion (from iranian ancestory) on average.

okay?

Sand castles are better than a worthless wall
View attachment 839911View attachment 839914
View attachment 839915

Asian countries are soulless suicidal hellholes no one would ever want to live in.

Because they are Turks. Regardless, average kazakh is 30% caucasion, and the best looking kazakhs usually look more caucasion than they do mognoloid

View attachment 839920View attachment 839923
Lachowski is half Brazilian and half Polish I guess,
I don’t know exactly …..
His mom is half Portuguese / German ancestry
And his dad is polish.
Something along those lines.
The dude is very good looking,
Prime Francisco Lachowski was literally 9.5 / 10 PSL.
The guy was a PSL God.

Lachowski is half Brazilian and half Polish I guess,
I don’t know exactly …..
His mom is half Portuguese / German ancestry
And his dad is polish.
Something along those lines.
The dude is very good looking,
Prime Francisco Lachowski was literally 9.5 / 10 PSL.
The guy was a PSL God.
Looked up. Yeah he still looks more like a MENA than he does an asian. @derkrieger is coping hard. Here is lachowski compared to a tunisian

(Levantine) Arabs might resemble caucasoids but in no way are they white. Unless you're Basque, all Europeans come from the Steppe. Because modern Europeans came from the steppe and spread all over, you could just as easily say the features that make East Asians attractive might be a byproduct of early intermingling with early indo-europeans. Indo-Europeans conquered north India and are the reason why their skin is lighter. And why a really rare percentage but not 0% of curries have blue eyes.
It also does not explain differences between East Asians themselves, as you seemingly present all East Asians as being uniform. There's the Yayoi and Jomon Japanese, huge difference between the two, and that's just in one country. There are massive differences between the myriad of Chinese ethnicities, to name two, the Manchus and the Han.
Yayoijomon

View attachment 839897View attachment 839899View attachment 839901
Cherry picking. You Cherry picked one East Asian guy because you know he doesn't look like him.
Also, you cherry picked a European-looking MENA. In reality, blue eyes and light hair are rare in middle eastern populations: most of them are on average dark-haired, dark-skinned, short, weakly and dark-eyed.

From a scientific standpoint, however, epicanthic folds are more frequent in East Asian populations and those who have EA genetics. If you look closely at Gandy's eyes you will see he has them.
East Asians are on average taller, lighter, stronger, and more robust than MENA. Your women are secretly swooning over KPOP idols whilst your muslim men are bombing the shit out of each other.
What does our higher IQ give us? China is literally the only non-white nation in the Asia-Pacific region capable of rivalling the West in political, military and economic power.
That's a whole lot of excuses.
About the Egyptians, They discovered that King Tut had a DNA profile that belongs to a group called haplogroup R1b1a2.

Asian countries are soulless suicidal hellholes no one would ever want to live in. Saudi arabia is far more safe and happier than any asian country, and funnily enough, you have tons of Koreans living in places like iran and arabia, probably to escape their soulless concrete jungles

Autosomally, they are predominantly East Asian. That's why Pan-Turkism exists in which they identify as one and the same people as the Siberians of the Russian Far East

View attachment 839920View attachment 839923
More cherry-picking and opinionated narratives. Did you not read my source? Mongoloids on average have higher mass on the mandible than caucasoids. Scientific observation, not opinion

Those are pakis. They're not racially MENA. Also, this goes without saying, but asian men are too low T to rape, hence why they don't do it

Cherry picking. You Cherry picked one East Asian guy because you know he doesn't look like him.
Not a single asian man on the planet looks similar to david gandy, get your tiny eyes checked
Also, you cherry picked a European-looking MENA.
yeah, you dumbass, that's the point. European-looking MENAs actually exist, unlike European-looking asians which are nothing but a fanfiction in your head

. In reality, blue eyes and light hair are rare in middle eastern populations
1. Still more common than in asian populations
2. Even south europeans have low amounts of light hair and blue eyes
most of them are on average dark-haired, dark-skinned, short, weakly and dark-eyed.
even the dark haired and dark skinned ones look better than the average gookoid
From a scientific standpoint, however, epicanthic folds are more frequent in East Asian populations and those who have EA genetics. If you look closely at Gandy's eyes you will see he has them.
Doesn't mean shit in terms of genetic proximity or overall appearance. Gandy at most has eyes resembling those of a Russian or Yoruk, not an Asians. Asians have far far more slanted eyes than that. And what does him having slanted eyes prove for you? His good looks are not thanks to those slanted eyes you know
East Asians are on average taller
kek fuel. Im 5'8.5 despite being born premature, meanwhile, all my male cousins and brothers range from 5'11 to 6'4. Even my sister is 5'9. You can also find tons of 6'0+ MENAs, like osmana bin laden, saddam hussein, king faisal, and sami zayn, all who were 6'0 or taller.

So no, youre wrong
yeah, but even then, there are plenty of brown koreans, japanese, and asians. Dont think I'm unaware of how much yall bleach your skin. Also, in my family, 80-90% of us are white.

needless to say, a brown mena will still look better than a white asian due to having better facial features.
stronger, and more robust than MENA.
source for this ricecuck cope?
Your women are secretly swooning over KPOP idols whilst your muslim men are bombing the shit out of each other.
kek nice delusionamxxing. I guess thats all you chinksects have after getting cucked into oblivion by every other group of males. Back to r/AsianMasculinity with your delusions my nigger

speaking of kpop, you just gotta love how every kpop idol has to pathetically mutiliate their gook faces in a miserable attempt to look more caucasion, yes?

What does our higher IQ give us? China is literally the only non-white nation in the Asia-Pacific region capable of rivalling the West in political, military and economic power.
All that powe and asian men are the biggest cucks, incels, and socially ostracized individuals. Sad!
That's a whole lot of excuses.
They're not excuses you coping yellow ape. It means that mongols and their turkic allies are not genetically the same as asians. Ergo, they are not the same race as you. And all of their better and more robust masculine traits come from them being mixed with ancient iranians
About the Egyptians, They discovered that King Tut had a DNA profile that belongs to a group called haplogroup R1b1a2.
Haplogroups are a meme and the fact that you bring that up just shows how demented and desperate you are.

there are so many holes in this cope of yours

1. King tut having r1b doesnt mean all egyptians did.
2. Haplogroups make up less than 1% of ones dna
3. Haplogroups are not an indication of race, as napoleon Bonaparte had a nkrth african haplogroup (E1B). And you can even find blacks in central africa with R1b haplogroupz are they know white?

Autosomally, they are predominantly East Asian.
Some are some arent.

Krygz are around 30% caucasion. Uigurs around 25%
kazakhs are 35-38% iranian/anatolian, 62-65% mongol/siberian
Uzbeks can be modeled as 48.8–65.1% Iranian/anatolian, and 34.9–51.2% mongolian/siberian
Bashikiris are likewise noted to have high genetic affinity with Europeans, although I couldn't find actual percentages

That's why Pan-Turkism exists in which they identify as one and the same people as the Siberians of the Russian Far East
That is due to a shared language. And pan turkism is as much of a joke as pan arabism. It's all linguistic ties for the most part, not largely genetic
More cherry-picking and opinionated narratives.
how so? Most kazakhs that look attractive tend to look more like hapas than pure asian
Did you not read my source? Mongoloids on average have higher mass on the mandible than caucasoids. Scientific observation, not opinion
Yeah yeah, sure, which is why so many noodle whores chase after caucasion features hmmm?

Last edited:
(Levantine) Arabs might resemble caucasoids but in no way are they white. Unless you're Basque, all Europeans come from the Steppe. Because modern Europeans came from the steppe and spread all over, you could just as easily say the features that make East Asians attractive might be a byproduct of early intermingling with early indo-europeans. Indo-Europeans conquered north India and are the reason why their skin is lighter. And why a really rare percentage but not 0% of curries have blue eyes.
It also does not explain differences between East Asians themselves, as you seemingly present all East Asians as being uniform. There's the Yayoi and Jomon Japanese, huge difference between the two, and that's just in one country. There are massive differences between the myriad of Chinese ethnicities, to name two, the Manchus and the Han.
View attachment 839934
Many levantine arabs 100% do look white. Whiter than many south europeans at times

As for jomon, they are mongoloids, just with more caucasoid-leaning phenotypes

China has 5 times the US population with a similar GDP. So less economic power.
Political is subjective but there’s plenty of information online about Chinese corruption or the perception thereso.

China is not comparable to the west. And it’s basically a third world country.
IMG 7806

It’s extremely overpopulated and your “higher IQ” is a meme. 105? Left handed people, homosexuals, city dwellers, liberals, whatever specific group you study has a higher or equal IQ. The average college graduate is 120 and 60% of college graduates are women.

Control for urbanization and whites have a much higher IQ (picrelated)
IMG 7753

Hamburg is 113 because it’s an exclusively urban state.

Last edited:
Many levantine arabs 100% do look white. Whiter than many south europeans at times
When I say white, I mean gentically and historically. After all, it's a broad term.
An Indian with albinism will look like a fucking Aryan, but he is not genetically white. Some Afghans have light hair as well, and light eyes, but they are not white.

Those are pakis. They're not racially MENA. Also, this goes without saying, but asian men are too low T to rape, hence why they don't do it
If you only want to advocate for European-looking MENA's, you might as well consider yourself white and abandon your Pakistani cousins. Why are you so obsessed with MENA?
Not a single asian man on the planet looks similar to david gandy, get your tiny eyes checked

yeah, you dumbass, that's the point. European-looking MENAs actually exist, unlike European-looking asians which are nothing but a fanfiction in your head
Whatever you say, buddy. Nordics and Slavs actually share many features in common with East Asians as I have already corroborated with plenty of evidence.
View attachment 839946View attachment 839947View attachment 839948

1. Still more common than in asian populations
2. Even south europeans have low amounts of light hair and blue eyes
even the dark haired and dark skinned ones look better than the average gookoid
View attachment 839951View attachment 839955View attachment 839959
The guy in the middle is a Chaddam, yeah, but the two "women" really look like men. You seem to love cherry picking photos.
Doesn't mean shit in terms of genetic proximity or overall appearance. Gandy at most has eyes resembling those of a Russian or Yoruk, not an Asians. Asians have far far more slanted eyes than that. And what does him having slanted eyes prove for you?
You are making a massive generalization you took from your own ass. 60% of Chinese have double eyelids, as opposed to Koreans who nearly all have monolids (thats why Korea is the plastic surgery capital). But objectively the same cannot be said of China due to greater genetic variation.
His good looks are not thanks to those slanted eyes you know
In the looksmax community, most men are working towards Hunter Eyes which is satisfied by the following conditions: positive canthal tilt, height:width ratio of 1:3, no lower eyelid exposure, deeper-set eye sockets and an almond shape. All except one are more common in those with mongoloid blood.
kek fuel. Im 5'8.5 despite being born premature, meanwhile, all my male cousins and brothers range from 5'11 to 6'4. Even my sister is 5'9. You can also find tons of 6'0+ MENAs, like osmana bin laden, saddam hussein, king faisal, and sami zayn, all who were 6'0 or taller.
Hahahah I am 5'11, nearly all my male predecessors are above 6', I am taller than you you little sandnigger. Too bad for you.
So no, youre wrong

yeah, but even then, there are plenty of brown koreans, japanese, and asians. Dont think I'm unaware of how much yall bleach your skin. Also, in my family, 80-90% of us are white.
On average, based on statistics, we have lighter skin. Light skin preference in Han cultures existed way before Europeans even arrived.
needless to say, a brown mena will still look better than a white asian due to having better facial features.
No because the "average" brown has a long hooked nose, negative canthal tilt, lower-set nonexistent cheekbones, non-existent jawline.
source for this ricecuck cope?

kek nice delusionamxxing. I guess thats all you chinksects have after getting cucked into oblivion by every other group of males. Back to r/AsianMasculinity with your delusions my nigger

View attachment 839966
Well yeah because whites are the only race that can compete with us.
speaking of kpop, you just gotta love how every kpop idol has to pathetically mutiliate their gook faces in a miserable attempt to look more caucasion, yes?
View attachment 839969

All that powe and asian men are the biggest cucks, incels, and socially ostracized individuals. Sad!
Chinese males are killing it in Eastern Europe. Haven't you heard. I somewhat had that experience myself as well, I just chose not to persue it.
They're not excuses you coping yellow ape. It means that mongols and their turkic allies are not genetically the same as asians. Ergo, they are not the same race as you. And all of their better and more robust masculine traits come from them being mixed with ancient iranians
That certainly is not what the data shows. Keep coping.
Haplogroups are a meme and the fact that you bring that up just shows how demented and desperate you are.

there are so many holes in this cope of yours

1. King tut having r1b doesnt mean all egyptians did.
2. Haplogroups make up less than 1% of ones dna
3. Haplogroups are not an indication of race, as napoleon Bonaparte had a nkrth african haplogroup (E1B). And you can even find blacks in central africa with R1b haplogroupz are they know white?

View attachment 839972

Some are some arent.

Krygz are around 30% caucasion. Uigurs around 25%
kazakhs are 35-38% iranian/anatolian, 62-65% mongol/siberian
Uzbeks can be modeled as 48.8–65.1% Iranian/anatolian, and 34.9–51.2% mongolian/siberian
Bashikiris are likewise noted to have high genetic affinity with Europeans, although I couldn't find actual percentages
If anything its the other way round: those with more mongoloid admixture are more likely to have robust features. Those with more MENA are more likely to look like hairy, cave-dwelling apes
That is due to a shared language. And pan turkism is as much of a joke as pan arabism. It's all linguistic ties for the most part, not largely genetic
But still, this negates your insinuation that they do not identify as East Asian: they literally identify as one and the same people as the native Siberian / mongol relatives of the Russian Far East.
how so? Most kazakhs that look attractive tend to look more like hapas than pure asian

Yeah yeah, sure, which is why so many noodle whores chase after caucasion features hmmm?
There are more AMWF couples in Eastern Europe than all WMAF couples in the West combined.

"East Asian-supremacist"

While loads of noodlewhores are betraying their own race