Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill from an East Asian-supremacist viewpoint

"East Asian-supremacist"

While loads of noodlewhores are betraying their own race
I could say the same thing and say loads of white women are betraying their own race with black men.

BLM, feminism, liberalism are the dominant ideologies in the Western world. Not to mention, BMWF couples outnumber WMBF couples in the US and other parts of Western Europe. You are literally being cucked by black men

I could say the same thing and say loads of white women are betraying their own race with black men.

BLM, feminism, liberalism are the dominant ideologies in the Western world. Not to mention, BMWF couples outnumber WMBF couples in the US and other parts of Western Europe. You are literally being cucked by black men
I'm South Korean ricecel(born and bred). So whatever white foids choose it has nothing to do with me.

The only thing i just care about is most rice men, not like what those redittard rice copers say, are usually at the bottom of the league and considered as the least attractive group in the world and this will never be changed unless you're a Chang.

When I say white, I mean gentically and historically.
Phenotypical whitness is really all that matter tbh. Even in terms of genetics, levantines to share similar ancestory with greeks and italians. And historically, they have been considered white from time to time
An Indian with albinism will look like a fucking Aryan, but he is not genetically white.
Yes and an albino indian will benefit from looking white. I acknowledge it is an improvement
Some Afghans have light hair as well, and light eyes, but they are not white.
They get that light hair and colored eyes from sharing aryan ancestory with Europeans

China has 5 times the US population with a similar GDP. So less economic power.
Political is subjective but there’s plenty of information online about Chinese corruption or the perception thereso.

China is not comparable to the west. And it’s basically a third world country.
View attachment 839990
It’s extremely overpopulated and your “higher IQ” is a meme. 105? Left handed people, homosexuals, city dwellers, liberals, whatever specific group you study has a higher or equal IQ. The average college grade is 120 and 60% of college graduates are women.

Control for urbanization and whites have a much higher IQ (picrelated)
View attachment 839992
Hamburg is 113 because it’s an exclusively urban state.
The fact that Iran and turkey are ebstter off than China is hilarious considering how much shit both countries have to put up with for years

how can you an "east asian supremacist" while EA men are the shortest, have the smallest dicks and they're the weakest and all their women are leaving them for whitu cocku onry.

if you're an east asian man, you're beating by the white cock because you're women are worshipping it.
lol you guys will probably end up as lady boys in SEA and taking BWC in the ass. over 4 u

Last edited:
how can you an "east asian supremacist" while EA men are the shortest, have the smallest dicks and they're the weakest and all their women are leaving them for whitu cocku onry.

if you're an east asian man, you're beating by the white cock because you're women are worshipping it.
lol you guys will probably end up as lady boys in SEA and taking BWC in the ass. over 4 u
View attachment 840032
A bunch of outdated, overused stereotypes and a load of baseless insults.

How would you react if I told you the statistical fact that: there are more AMWF couples in Eastern Europe than all the WMAF couples in the west combined?

The fact that Iran and turkey are ebstter off than China is hilarious considering how much shit both countries have to put up with for years
If China is as inferior as you want to believe, then why is China:
1. The first nation to land on the dark side of the moon
2. No.1. in high-speed railway
3. No.4. in Artificial Intelligence development.
4. Turkey got colonized by European powers. On the other hand, Japan, North Korea and South Korea did not, at least not to the same extent as Turkey, and if we're talking the worse scenario in NEA, China only got semi-colonized by European powers, and even then they did so by cheating (opium).
5. No.1. leading in patent applications as of 2021

Surely if Turkey and Iran are on the same level as China, your people would be doing better things for the world? No, instead, your countrymen are shooting at each other with RPGs wearing cloths over their heads and screaming ALLAH AKBAR!

Also, I can't help but notice: if you ask most white supremacists on who they think is more civilized: most of them would say the Japanese. There must be a reason why the slogan "import the third world and become the third world" exists among them and almost exclusively targets brown people. Your kind are not a civilized breed and a thing of the past. It will only be a matter of time before we eradicate you.

West Asian are superior in every way.

IMG 2928
IMG 1501
IMG 3463

IMG 3499
IMG 3491

They're pictures of West Asians with more European blood than is usual of their race. More Western Hunter Gatherer ancestry means more blue eyes, more EHG ancestry means more lighter skin.

If they speak IE languages, at this point you might as well consider them European, and not West Asian, just Europeans adopting WA culture.

Last edited:
Because there’s no point in landing on the dark side of the moon.
Necessary because of overpopulation and the impracticality of cars and the highly centralized nature of China’s population
IMG 7843

Number 4 isn’t a brag and the only reason they’re even number 4 is because of the Wests involvement

Chinese have never invented anything new or useful despite being a majority of the worlds population for all of human history and allegedly having a superior intelligence.

Also 1.4 Billion people.

East Asia is leagues above the rest of the world but I wouldn’t advocate for their superiority over the West.

Last edited:
Because there’s no point in landing on the dark side of the moon.
You're clearly not a scientist
Necessary because of overpopulation and the impracticality of cars and the highly centralized nature of China’s population
View attachment 840144
That does not explain China's contribution to high-speed railways in the African continent. Despite all the argument as to whether they're a stratetgic debt trap, technically your "explanation" does not prove adequate in this scenario.
Number 4 isn’t a brag and the only reason they’re even number 4 is because of the Wests involvement
More prejudice
Chinese have never invented anything new or useful despite being a majority of the worlds population for all of human history and allegedly having a superior intelligence.
Porcelain, first multi-stage rocket launchers, first cannons, first gunpowder weapons, first land mines, first naval mines, psychological warfare, military tactics, ships 5 times the size of Colombus', and being centuries ahead of Europe at one point in time. There are many more.
Also 1.4 Billion people.
And?
East Asia is leagues above the rest of the world but I wouldn’t advocate for their superiority over the West.
If by the west you mean citizens living and shitting in the streets, supporting BLM, feminism, liberalism, Critical Race Theory, school shootings, racial tensions. of course East Asian is superior to the West. Your people have still failed to get your shit together and you're here calling yourself "superior"

but I wouldn’t advocate for their superiority over the West.
White boys are very civilized. In fact, let's see just how civilized they really are:
As of June 2022, there were 153 school shootings in total in the United States in that year. Of these incidents, only two were active shooter incidents. The largest number of active shooter incidents in schools was in 2018, with 11 active shooters.

White boys are very civilized. In fact, let's see just how civilized they really are:
As of June 2022, there were 153 school shootings in total in the United States in that year. Of these incidents, only two were active shooter incidents. The largest number of active shooter incidents in schools was in 2018, with 11 active shooters.
Go back to Aznidentity lol. This place ain't for you. If you seriously think East Asians are superior to whites you are beyond delusional. Be sure to use that Yellow superiority to bag some chicks and not spend time on an incel forum.

You're clearly not a scientist
You’re not a pragmatist. Curious. Can you tell me what was gained by being on the dark side of the moon?
Why hasn’t the west even bothered trying if it was worth it in the first place?

That does not explain China's contribution to high-speed railways in the African continent. Despite all the argument as to whether they're a stratetgic debt trap, technically your "explanation" does not prove adequate in this scenario.
Looked it up. Africa doesn’t have high speed railroads, Morocco will be the first to get one soon. The only other I found was in South Africa (the only part of Africa with white people)
More prejudice

Porcelain, first multi-stage rocket launchers, first cannons, first gunpowder weapons, first land mines, first naval mines, psychological warfare, military tactics, ships 5 times the size of Colombus', and being centuries ahead of Europe at one point in time. There are many more.
Porcelain is only possible because the clay required to create porcelain is common in Chinas geography and not in Europe. The first “cannons” were the size of a femur bone and didn’t work for more than 10 feet. “The first gunpowder weapons” were bamboo sticks with gunpowder that had historians confused to the purpose or efficacy of. The first actual guns were found in Europe. The Chinese nigger rigged explosives yes, and made some stuff that middle schoolers could make today. I knew a kid in 3rd grade that made a BB cannon with a pen and a rubber band. That’s about as complex as Chinese inventions were historically.
China leading in number of patents with 1/6 of the worlds population isn’t a brag.

If by the west you mean citizens living and shitting in the streets, supporting BLM, feminism, liberalism, Critical Race Theory, school shootings, racial tensions. of course East Asian is superior to the West. Your people have still failed to get your shit together and you're here calling yourself "superior"
The folley of ethnics and women living in the west is disappointing but despite it all we outperform the East with a fraction of the population.

The East doesn’t have due process, and that’s a simple humanitarian pursuit that even women are capable of sustaining.

Last edited:
TDLR: I am not an East Asian-supremacist in that I believe my race is superior in just about every respect to other races, but relative to most users in this forum you could essentially describe me as one. In regards to particular aspects such as eye colour diversity, hair colour diversity, eye shape, certain aesthetic qualities, I admit that the Europeans are sometimes superior in these regards. In other ways, vice versa. All in all, I believe Europeans and East Asians are somewhat superior to that of other races.

Before I explain my theory, here is the background facts supporting my assertions:
1. M*ngoloid vs Caucasoid mandible mass.
The M*ngoloid subjects were found to have approximately 20% higher bone density at the angle of mandible than Caucasoid subjects (P = 0.0094 for males, P = 0.0004 for females). Race is the most important variable associated with bone density. M*ngoloid subjects should be given a higher exposure for panoramic radiography than that normally used for Caucasoid subjects.
2. East asian facial structure
“High cheekbones and a distinct mandibular contour characterise the appearance of East Asian persons, especially those of Korean and Japanese descent...However, because of the more delicate topography of the typical Asian face**, zygomas and mandibular angles that are overly prominent upset the balance, rendering the face overly flat, wide, and square**.”

3. Facial widths of ethnicities
"...High cheek bones or a projecting zygoma is strongly associated with Asians. The projecting cheek bones render the appearance of a flat face as well as narrow and oblique eyes (Hamilton, 2008). Very flat faces in the transverse plane are the most common condition in Eastern Asians, especially in North East Asians (Japan and Koreans) (Hanihara, 2000). "
(Zygoma is cheekbones btw)

4. East Asians have higher average Cranial indexes and are more likely to be brachycephal. More on the link below:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/mtnor2/the_robust_asian_man_part_1_the_warrior_skull/

My own personal theory is that Germanics, Slavs and other Europeans who uncoincidentally share more East Asian genetics (see below) are always surprisingly deemed more attractive to other Europeans for this reason. This may sound inconvenient to some, but there is plenty of evidence supporting it:
1. For context, Anglo-Saxons were originally Germanic-related and migrated to Britain from what is modern-day Germany, to establish their culture there which later became known as Anglo-Saxon culture. Who do you think is more aesthetically superior: between the Celts, Welsh, Native brittonic tribes, and the Anglo-Saxons upon first arrival? My best guess would be that most people would say the Germanic group, as did later nations who took this worship of features to another extreme.
The Western powers even had a racial epithet for German-origin peoples: Squarehead is a late 19th century ethnic slur directed at German and Scandinavian immigrants. The phrase is meant quite literally as a disparaging reference to the cranial features, though often just used as a generic ethnic slur against those groups.
East_Eurasian_admixture_in_Europe.png
495.jpg

Furthermore, it was a well-observed fact from ancient times until now that, the further North or East you travel in Europe, the greater frequencies of high-set, prominent-cheekbones, positive canthal tilt, square jaws and hooded eyes you will see in the native populations

Note how Italians, Canadians, White Americans, Spanish, Anglo-Saxons and other whites with little to no mongoloid admixture are far more likely to have negative-canthal tilt, lower-set cheekbones and large, crooked noses. East Asians, on the other hand, are blessed with graceful yet robust noses, smaller at the root.

Another key point in my theory is that: "Europeans are actually a mix between East Asians and native Caucasoids. If you want to see "pure" caucasoids, look at Middle Easterners, Arabs, and Jews".
It actually makes sense if you think about it: Why do Nordic peoples' noses generally look more like this:
side-view-of-a-beautiful-young-woman-nordic-walking-in-the-park-WJMW19.jpg

Whereas Arabs, Jews, and Middle Easterners (Caucasoids who uncoincidentally have no mongoloid admixture) generally have noses that look like this?:

profile-arabic-businessman-on-blue-260nw-211654570.jpg

Not to mention, why do Jews always have recessed jaws, at least compared to Europeans?

There can be no other explanation other than the one backed by scientific fact, that many of their traits were inherited from ancient EA ancestors as a result of thousands of years of invasions: Huns, Magyars, Mongols, Finns, e.t.c.

I have a question for those challenging this view: if Europe had only one option, that only one of the races listed below gets granted the entire territory of Europe and could miscegenate the local population to produce a future hybrid race of mixed-race children, between Middle Easterners (Arabs), South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis), East Asians (Chinese, Japanese), or Black Africans (negroids), which race would you pick and why?

My best bet that the answer would be East Asians. The only two races in history that have made and are capable of making history great.

Also hard disagree with asians having robust skulls. It's the literally opposite. Asians are flat faced chinlets. The average Caucasiod Guy has way better skull than a Chink lol. Just look at rice actors. They look like they are going through puberty even in their late twenties.:lul::forcedsmile: White moggers develope strong jaws as early as 17.

aznidentity isn't even an east asian supremacist subreddit. There are so many cucked jeets, filipinos, and malays in there, and plenty of reddit soyn1ggers

Also hard disagree with asians having robust skulls. It's the literally opposite. Asians are flat faced chinlets. The average Caucasiod Guy has way better skull than a Chink lol. Just look at rice actors. They look like they are going through puberty even in their late twenties.:lul::forcedsmile: White moggers develope strong jaws as early as 17.

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/qS2NiquFcGY

You wanna take that back white boy?

If you only want to advocate for European-looking MENA's
where did i say that? Fact is that MENAs look whiter than gooks, its not that deep
you might as well consider yourself white and abandon your Pakistani cousins.
Pakistanis are not MENA, for the millionth time
Why are you so obsessed with MENA?
because Im MENA you gigafucktard
Nordics and Slavs actually share many features in common with East Asians as I have already corroborated with plenty of evidence.
Meanwhile, the north pontid, pontid, proto-nordic, and iranian nordic phenotypes all are present in MENA, showing that we are the ones who shar emany features with nordics and slavs.

The guy in the middle is a Chaddam, yeah, but the two "women" really look like menmen.
Maybr to an asian man, that may seem teh case, understandable since youre all hyper feminine males anyways.
You seem to love cherry picking photos.
At least I CAN cherry pick :feelskek: now show me a white passing chink
De85b2c1 e1aa 45f7 8cb6 14472d8b5388
E7984310 e1c6 48bc 8967 c85f72b12fb4

60% of Chinese have double eyelids
Nice source you got there. Every study shows asians over and over again are like 20% double eyelids at most.
as opposed to Koreans who nearly all have monolids (thats why Korea is the plastic surgery capital). But objectively the same cannot be said of China due to greater genetic variation.
Ah, you mean the turks in the west of the country who have double eyelids due to iranian admixture? Kek

In the looksmax community, most men are working towards Hunter Eyes which is satisfied by the following conditions: positive canthal tilt, height:width ratio of 1:3, no lower eyelid exposure, deeper-set eye sockets and an almond shape. All except one are more common in those with mongoloid blood.
No one wants down syndrome eyes, no matter how much you coat it in muh looksmaxxinf lingo

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_LOtknbMZ8

Hahahah I am 5'11, nearly all my male predecessors are above 6', I am taller than you you little sandnigger. Too bad for you.
Yeah, I definitely believe you. :lul:
On average, based on statistics, we have lighter skin. Light skin preference in Han cultures existed way before Europeans even arrived.
nah, Chinese are far far swarthier than gooks or nips. Needless to say, your white skin means nothing when every other trait you have is shit, and you still get cucked by MENA men. Hell, even indian men are seen as more desirable by Chinese woman than their own men considering so many indian men slay Chinese pussy in Singapore
No because the "average" brown has a long hooked nose, negative canthal tilt, lower-set nonexistent cheekbones, non-existent jawline.
And yet we still look better than you because we don't have slanted gook eyes and flat faces. Funny how you know and memorized all this looksmax lingo as if we can't look at the average mena and average asian and see that mena look way better
Well yeah because whites are the only race that can compete with us.
Asians don't compete with whites in looks, you mass deluded poor little fuck. Asian women are constantly divesting to white cock, and the people with similar facial features to Europeans are MENAs, as I showed above
43f214815b85eb4f234077e6e009f5af
7f162f50dac69621575045946d9fb363
E03c2667b20df30f75f95a158ef5853b

Chinese males are killing it in Eastern Europe. Haven't you heard. I somewhat had that experience myself as well, I just chose not to persue it.
no, i havent heard of your fanfic bro.
That certainly is not what the data shows. Keep coping.
Every cope has its limit, gookoid. Turks look more masculine because they are less mongoloid and have ancient iranian ancestory. Anyone with eyes can see this. Even others in this thread would agree with this. But much like people like @Caesercel, once a deathnic has copemaxxed this much into self delusion, there's no changing their mind

If anything its the other way round: those with more mongoloid admixture are more likely to have robust features. Those with more MENA are more likely to look like hairy, cave-dwelling apes
Turks are more robust than chinks like you because of their iranian blood, so no. The evidence shows you are a coping yellow monkey and that's all you ever will be
But still, this negates your insinuation that they do not identify as East Asian: they literally identify as one and the same people as the native Siberian / mongol relatives of the Russian Far East.
Please learn what pan turkism is before talking about you dumbass. And siberians are not considered East Asian anyways
There are more AMWF couples in Eastern Europe than all WMAF couples in the West combined.
Holy kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Lv99_BixNood please come put this coper in his place

where did i say that? Fact is that MENAs look whiter than gooks, its not that deep
Jesus, you're that insecure that you wrote all that in response. Took you long enough too. Maybe because my post really offended you and pointed to an underlying insecurity?

If you genuinely believe you're superior why don't you just go out and prove it? Why don't you bag chicks instead of spamming such a long thread of slander as a way to compensate for your not-so-secret insecurity and inferiority complex?

I don't have the time atm to respond, though I do already have an answer in mind that challenges your one-sided assertions, I might post later.

Meanwhile, the north pontid, pontid, proto-nordic, and iranian nordic phenotypes all are present in MENA, showing that we are the ones who shar emany features with nordics and slavs.
View attachment 840193
View attachment 840194
View attachment 840195
View attachment 840196
View attachment 840197
View attachment 840198
View attachment 840199
View attachment 840200

Maybr to an asian man, that may seem teh case, understandable since youre all hyper feminine males anyways.

At least I CAN cherry pick :feelskek: now show me a white passing chink
View attachment 840201View attachment 840202

Nice source you got there. Every study shows asians over and over again are like 20% double eyelids at most.

Ah, you mean the turks in the west of the country who have double eyelids due to iranian admixture? Kek
View attachment 840203

No one wants down syndrome eyes, no matter how much you coat it in muh looksmaxxinf lingo

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_LOtknbMZ8

nah, Chinese are far far swarthier than gooks or nips. Needless to say, your white skin means nothing when every other trait you have is shit, and you still get cucked by MENA men. Hell, even indian men are seen as more desirable by Chinese woman than their own men considering so many indian men slay Chinese pussy in Singapore

And yet we still look better than you because we don't have slanted gook eyes and flat faces. Funny how you know and memorized all this looksmax lingo as if we can't look at the average mena and average asian and see that mena look way better

Asians don't compete with whites in looks, you mass deluded poor little fuck. Asian women are constantly divesting to white cock, and the people with similar facial features to Europeans are MENAs, as I showed above
View attachment 840208View attachment 840210View attachment 840213

Every cope has its limit, gookoid. Turks look more masculine because they are less mongoloid and have ancient iranian ancestory. Anyone with eyes can see this. Even others in this thread would agree with this. But much like people like @Caesercel, once a deathnic has copemaxxed this much into self delusion, there's no changing their mind

Turks are more robust than chinks like you because of their iranian blood, so no. The evidence shows you are a coping yellow monkey and that's all you ever will be

Please learn what pan turkism is before talking about you dumbass. And siberians are not considered East Asian anyways

Please don't tag me in cringe

Last edited:
No, they don't you insecure, unrelenting shitskin. What do you look like anyways? negative canthal tilt? dark skin?
You're an islamic terrorist and a threat to the civilized world.
View attachment 840193
View attachment 840194
View attachment 840195
View attachment 840196
View attachment 840197
View attachment 840198
View attachment 840199
View attachment 840200
Time for me to Cherry Pick:
Germans with epicanthic folds and high cheekbones
HLHimmler.jpg
c3f719452da645dd9e92297008aae3a5.jpg
images

Chinese in Germany:
p6usl57pudy31.jpg

MENA descendants in Germany:
auschwitz_wyzwolenie_dzieci_film_radziecki_wiki_1.jpg

According to Hallast et al. 2020, Y haplogroup N is an East Eurasian paternal marker and originated in what is modern-day China. Present in FInland and the northern regions of Norway.
YhgN is the dominant Y haplogroup in Finland, reaching as high as 60% or more in certain regions

Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG
220px-Prehistoric_migration_routes_for_Y-chromosome_haplogroup_N_lineage.png

oeo6gfp8qhc71.png
sp3ilervohc71.png
main-qimg-87d9b4b4f3029c9e45cc63090d86abde-lq

FACT: mongoloids generally have more free testosterone, also the average Vietnamese penis size is the SAME as that of Europeans despite economic disadvantage
View attachment 840203
Chinese in Western regions acquired lighter skin, hair and other Vedic Aryan features from the Scythians. Iranians come from a different genetic and linguistic cluster: they are an inferior race and basically a degraded version of their European masters
I am 5'11, therefore I turbomog your untermensch bloodline
Another rant mixed with a
Subjective and once again ignoring the objective facts as if they're nothing.
View attachment 840208View attachment 840210View attachment 840213
As my above map shows, in the ancient times it was mongoloid men mating with nordic women, which gave birth to modern day Finns. Iranians were too busy being conquered by Aryans, and then later the mongols, Turks, and other conquerers who destroyed your sand castles and railed your sisters and mothers

Projecting. You're the one copemaxxing and in response to literal facts staring you in the face, you have no other option than to throw around baseless racial epithets

They are. If you think Siberians aren't East Asian you must be deluded beyond measure. Are you denying what you see with your own eyes?

@Man Already addressed these so i wont bother.
4. Turkey got colonized by European powers.
turkey is one of the few lands that was in fact never colonized. It was one of the few people that managed to fight back, kick the shit out if the greeks, British, French, and Russians, and establish it's own sovereignty. Kek your delusions to bring me down to your chinksect level is adorable

Also i dont know why i need to mention this, but turkey ruled balkan europe for 500+ years. That is fsr more impressive than holding on to a colony for , what, 50 years max?
On the other hand, Japan, North Korea and South Korea did not
Women from these countries are still getting ravaged by white cock, so you clearly still got conquered
at least not to the same extent as Turkey
which was 0 extent
and if we're talking the worse scenario in NEA, China only got semi-colonized by European powers, and even then they did so by cheating (opium).
Still colonized. Still obsessed with white features. Still self hating mongoloids
Surely if Turkey and Iran are on the same level as China, your people would be doing better things for the world?
Turkey and Iran have better HDI as shown in that map than china. End of story mate
if you ask most white supremacists on who they think is more civilized: most of them would say the Japanese.
If Being a suicidal hentai obsessed cuckold nation is civilized, you can keep it. Also, why the fuck would I care what white supremacists think about who is le heckin civilized when they can't even keep their women in line? White supremacists want to act all tough and macho yet they will never rebel against any of the powers that be, hence why all they can do is cry online and then shoot up schools when they've had enough
There must be a reason why the slogan "import the third world and become the third world" exists among them and almost exclusively targets brown people. Your kind are not a civilized breed and a thing of the past.
And yet saudi arabia, a country that is 90% brown, is more safer and stable than any of these european countries :feelskek:

I've said this before, but bugs like you are tolerated by white men because you are docile doormats that are no sexual threat in competition with white men, unlike sands and niggers who often steal white women from white men, that's why your pathetic existence is tolerated in the west, because you're essentially eunuchs.

It will only be a matter of time before we eradicate you.
Chinksects can't do anything right. Try invading taiwan first before blathering such demented larps

Last edited:
Jesus, you're that insecure that you wrote all that in response.
I'm not allowed to rebuke your bullshit copes now?
Took you long enough too. Maybe because my post really offended you and pointed to an underlying insecurity?
No, I have a life outside of this forum actually. Was getting a cut at the barber
If you genuinely believe you're superior why don't you just go out and prove it? Why don't you bag chicks instead of spamming such a long thread of slander as a way to compensate for your not-so-secret insecurity and inferiority complex?
My personal failures have nothing to do with MENAs or Asians as a collective racial group. I could say the same thing for you, Mr. Chang. go take that 6'0 height of yours and fuck off with some white woman that you could so totally get.
No, they don't you insecure, unrelenting shitskin. What do you look like anyways? negative canthal tilt? dark skin?
Pink skin, red beard, wavy hair, pontic phenotype, can even DM you a selfie if you DM me yours, since I know 100% I facially mog a chinkoid like you
You're an islamic terrorist and a threat to the civilized world.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Time for me to Cherry Pick:
Germans with epicanthic folds and high cheekbones
HLHimmler.jpg
c3f719452da645dd9e92297008aae3a5.jpg
images
lmao you're actually embarassing every ricecel on this forum. Germans having slanted eyes (rarely) comes from genetic proximity to Finns, Russians, and so on. It has nothing at all to do with you East Asian mongoloids. Also, glad to see you admit to cherry picking, whereas I can post actual morphological similar phenotypes between MENAs and Euros

Chinese in Germany:
p6usl57pudy31.jpg
ok?
MENA descendants in Germany:
auschwitz_wyzwolenie_dzieci_film_radziecki_wiki_1.jpg
ok?
According to Hallast et al. 2020, Y haplogroup N is an East Eurasian paternal marker and originated in what is modern-day China. Present in FInland and the northern regions of Norway.
YhgN is the dominant Y haplogroup in Finland, reaching as high as 60% or more in certain regions

Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG
220px-Prehistoric_migration_routes_for_Y-chromosome_haplogroup_N_lineage.png
Haplogroups are a significantly small portion of DNA, already went over this with you
What does this prove? None of these people look like Asians, again, at most, they would resemble Turks, or even Anatolians.
FACT: mongoloids generally have more free testosterone, also the average Vietnamese penis size is the SAME as that of Europeans despite economic disadvantage
FANFIC: mongoloids generally have more free testosterone, also the average Vietnamese penis size is the SAME as that of Europeans despite economic disadvantage
Chinese in Western regions acquired lighter skin, hair and other Vedic Aryan features from the Scythians.
Scythians are Iranian

"The Scythians (/ˈsɪθiən/ or /ˈsɪðiən/) or Scyths (/ˈsɪθ/, but note Scytho- (/ˈsaɪθʊ/) in composition) and sometimes also referred to as the Pontic Scythians,[3][4] were an ancient Eastern[5] Iranic[6] equestrian nomadic people "

Iranians come from a different genetic and linguistic cluster:
Nope. Mongoloid cope is off the chart. Pathetic yellow insect wants to take advantage of the beauty bestowed upon Western China by mixing with Iranians while also chimping out about how Iranians are inferior. KEK upon KEK

they are an inferior race and basically a degraded version of their European masters
Still above flat faced mongoloids

I am 5'11, therefore I turbomog your untermensch bloodline
You still pay the ricetax. My brother is 5'11 and it's not a significant difference to compensate for your gooky face
Another rant mixed with a
what?
Subjective
Nope, it's objective. Sands look closer to Europeans than chinks or gooks do, ergo, we objectively look better than you insects.

and once again ignoring the objective facts as if they're nothing.
What facts, monkey? You pretending a few germans having slightly slanted eyes means they now look like asians? I get that you have tiny eyes, but you need to get your eyesight checked.
As my above map shows, in the ancient times it was mongoloid men mating with nordic women, which gave birth to modern day Finns. Iranians were too busy being conquered by Aryans, and then later the mongols, Turks, and other conquerers who destroyed your sand castles and railed your sisters and mothers
Rice schitzophrenia.
1. Finns having mongoloid-related ancestory doesn't mean it was YOU asians doing it, you stupid fuck. turks, polynesians, mongols, siberians, native americans, and, in the case of Finns, Uralic-people are also mongoloids. you highjacking the accomplishments of OTHER mongoloids as an asian is as demented as a paki highjacking the accomplishments of a Greek because, hey, they're both Caucasoids, right? JFL
2. Iranains couldn't have been conquered by Aryans since they didn't exist on a genetic level back then. Aryans themselves make up a key component of modern Iranian people, in other words, they didn't even exist in order to BE conquered in the first place
3. Turks and Mongols considered Persians themselves to be high class, hence why the Mughal empire had Persian as it's state language despite it's rulers being mostly Turks.
Projecting. You're the one copemaxxing and in response to literal facts staring you in the face, you have no other option than to throw around baseless racial epithets
What facts nigger? You want to take the accomplishments of OTHER Mongoloids and attribute it's success to Asians, when that makes as much sense as, again, a Yemeni laying claim to the accomplishments of Germans, because hey, they're both Caucasoids.
They are. If you think Siberians aren't East Asian you must be deluded beyond measure. Are you denying what you see with your own eyes?
They are not in any cultural sense East Asian and have largely been nomadic and irrelevant in history.

Last edited:
My personal failures have nothing to do with MENAs or Asians as a collective racial group. I could say the same thing for you, Mr. Chang. go take that 6'0 height of yours and fuck off with some white woman that you could so totally get.
I may well do so, but not before I dismantle your disinformation once more and prove just how much of an idiot you are.
Pink skin, red beard, wavy hair, pontic phenotype, can even DM you a selfie if you DM me yours, since I know 100% I facially mog a chinkoid like you
And just how much bleach, plastic surgery and hair dye did you use to achieve it?
Germans having slanted eyes (rarely) comes from genetic proximity to Finns, Russians, and so on.
True, it does come from genetic proximity to Finns and Russians. But not rarely. Half of Germany is majority YhgR1a, most commonly associated with Slavic groups
It has nothing at all to do with you East Asian mongoloids.
Literally contradicts your previous statement. If it didn't, where did the epicanthic folds and heavy eyelids of Eastern Europeans originate from? If it wasn't already a result of the Hunnic, Sami, Avar, Magyar, Mongol invasion admixtures, are you saying these Europeans just evolved that same trait through convergent evolution and do not have any East Asian genetics at all?
Also, glad to see you admit to cherry picking, whereas I can post actual morphological similar phenotypes between MENAs and Euros

View attachment 840351

Pakis are not MENA
Actually they are. MENA: https://www.google.com/search?clien...biw=1451&bih=671&dpr=0.9#imgrc=YDpFDI6RZxPNtM
Figure1-Map-of-the-Middle-East-and-North-Africa-region-as-defined-in-in-this-supplement.png

So, logically, that would imply that Somalians are also MENA. That would also mean that Europe accepting MENA (shitty desert-dwelling terrorist culture) would also mean allowing Somalians into their homelands to dilute the local populations.
Your fellow MENA brethren:
a-portrait-of-a-somalian-boy-one-of-thousands-of-somalians-who-are-receiving-a483c2-1024.jpg

You're okay with being deemed an inferior race? You're okay with literal genocide being committed against your blood relatives? No complaints here, I'm glad.
Haplogroups are a significantly small portion of DNA, already went over this with you
They still exist for a reason, and that is to identify where populations geographically migrated from, where they originated from and the time at which they migrated. My map of YhgN does show that they migrated from China and is consistent with the fact that these Siberians brought forth East Eurasian autosomal genetics to the Nordic peoples they mixed with.
What does this prove? None of these people look like Asians, again, at most, they would resemble Turks, or even Anatolians.
The denial and mental gymnastics here is utterly insane. The middle don't look like they have mongoloid blood?
FANFIC: mongoloids generally have more free testosterone, also the average Vietnamese penis size is the SAME as that of Europeans despite economic disadvantage
Nope. Mongoloid cope is off the chart. Pathetic yellow insect wants to take advantage of the beauty bestowed upon Western China by mixing with Iranians while also chimping out about how Iranians are inferior. KEK upon KEK

View attachment 840368View attachment 840377View attachment 840378

They're very beautiful people indeed, but as shown in my map above, the "average" MENA is nowhere near to these types of people. Rather, the exact opposite.
Note how the woman on the right has a relatively lower-set nosebridge, higher and more prominent cheekbones compared to the average Arab. That's real wishful thinking of you my friend.
You still pay the ricetax. My brother is 5'11 and it's not a significant difference to compensate for your gooky face
My contemporaries all described me as white-passing.
They're not even good looking at this point, they all look like fat, deformed, hairy Jews. I wonder how they deal with head lice?
What facts, monkey? You pretending a few germans having slightly slanted eyes means they now look like asians? I get that you have tiny eyes, but you need to get your eyesight checked.

Rice schitzophrenia.
1. Finns having mongoloid-related ancestory doesn't mean it was YOU asians doing it, you stupid fuck. turks, polynesians, mongols, siberians, native americans, and, in the case of Finns, Uralic-people are also mongoloids. you highjacking the accomplishments of OTHER mongoloids as an asian is as demented as a paki highjacking the accomplishments of a Greek because, hey, they're both Caucasoids, right? JFL
"The YhgN paternal lineage is believed to be the foundation of the Proto-Uralic nation according to Zerial et al. 1997
outlink.gif
, Karefet et al. 2002
outlink.gif
, Gao 2005 and Gao 2008.

A detailed study on the haplogroup N has concluded a Far East origin for it (Rootsi et al. 2007)"

As the source shows above, they were once present and contributed both genetically (and potentially culturally) to the exact Chinese civilization from which the modern Chinese descended.

Sino-Uralic affinity
http://www.kina.cc/ccsusg/introductions/Sino-Uralic Affinity.html

By Eupedia's calculations and own words: "The East Asian admixture combines Northeast Asia and Southeast Asia. This admixture was brought to Europe by Mongoloid people via Siberia. "

What facts nigger? You want to take the accomplishments of OTHER Mongoloids and attribute it's success to Asians, when that makes as much sense as, again, a Yemeni laying claim to the accomplishments of Germans, because hey, they're both Caucasoids.
Not the same thing. East Asians have lower genetic diversity compared to West-Eurasian populations: West Eurasans/caucasoids range from swarthy skin and hair and long hooked noses all the way to beautiful nordic peoples with almost opposite features. The mongoloid race, without external admixtures, does have slight phenotypic variations but not to the extent as having different hair and eye colours, different IQs and different behavioural and cultural characteristics
They are not in any cultural sense East Asian and have largely been nomadic and irrelevant in history.
Genghis Khan and his relatives, despite conquering half the globe including Eastern Europe, is irrelevant in history?

Last edited:
You’re not a pragmatist. Curious. Can you tell me what was gained by being on the dark side of the moon?
To further investigate and evaluate the preceding theory that the far side of the moon had a different chemical composition to the other https://www.independent.co.uk/space/china-moon-sample-return-first-b2332292.html
Why hasn’t the west even bothered trying if it was worth it in the first place?
Because the vast majority of white male scientists are low testosterone cucks who support diversity and BLM. The inundation of mutts into academics under the name of Affirmative Action is why scientific progress in the West is progressing at such a slow rate.
Looked it up. Africa doesn’t have high speed railroads, Morocco will be the first to get one soon. The only other I found was in South Africa (the only part of Africa with white people)
Disingenuous claim. Africa DOES have high speed railroads contributed by China:

Porcelain is only possible because the clay required to create porcelain is common in Chinas geography and not in Europe.

The first “cannons” were the size of a femur bone and didn’t work for more than 10 feet. “The first gunpowder weapons” were bamboo sticks with gunpowder that had historians confused to the purpose or efficacy of. The first actual guns were found in Europe.
"From about the 10th to the 15th centures, Chinese warships were, by far, the most powerful in the world. These warships boasted formidable weapons, including the world's first continuous flamethrower"
"Perhaps the most impressive weapon invented by the Chinese was the first multi-staged rocket" After launching, this rocket could fly 3 or 4 feet above the water as far as a mile, or just under 2km. After igniting launching rocket arrows and destroying enemy ships"
"Chinese warships could have easily dominated European navies of the 16th century".

View: https://youtu.be/nrdbYD8Acdg?t=32

A_Ming_junk_1637.jpg
Korean_culverin.jpg

China leading in number of patents with 1/6 of the worlds population isn’t a brag.
Even when you look outside of China, look at any group of Mathematical Olympiad winners in a Western country. Tell me what you see.
Intermediate_Mathematical_Olympiad_prize_winners.jpg
Group-2-UKMT-1024x761.jpeg

The folley of ethnics and women living in the west is disappointing but despite it all we outperform the East with a fraction of the population.
White nationalist propaganda. My above observation is already enough to make such a pathetic claim futile.
The East doesn’t have due process, and that’s a simple humanitarian pursuit that even women are capable of sustaining.
No. The The West doesn’t have due process, and that’s a simple humanitarian pursuit that even women are capable of sustaining.

Last edited:
To further investigate and evaluate the preceding theory that the far side of the moon had a different chemical composition to the other https://www.independent.co.uk/space/china-moon-sample-return-first-b2332292.html
And was this finding valuable? (no)
Because the vast majority of white male scientists are low testosterone cucks who support diversity and BLM. The inundation of mutts into academics under the name of Affirmative Action is why scientific progress in the West is progressing at such a slow rate.
I'm sure many are, but some have to pretend to be BLM supporting liberals or they'll lose their job. This was just an insult and not an argument related to superiority though.
Disingenuous claim. Africa DOES have high speed railroads contributed by China:
You said high-speed, this is not a "high-speed railway" it's a normal railway.

"From about the 10th to the 15th centures, Chinese warships were, by far, the most powerful in the world. These warships boasted formidable weapons, including the world's first continuous flamethrower"
"Perhaps the most impressive weapon invented by the Chinese was the first multi-staged rocket" After launching, this rocket could fly 3 or 4 feet above the water as far as a mile, or just under 2km. After igniting launching rocket arrows and destroying enemy ships"
"Chinese warships could have easily dominated European navies of the 16th century".

View: https://youtu.be/nrdbYD8Acdg?t=32

A_Ming_junk_1637.jpg
Korean_culverin.jpg

And yet China was completely annihilated by only a few British ships hmmm.
They even call it the "Century of Humiliation" getting dominated by the West because of how weak they were.
Even when you look outside of China, look at any group of Mathematical Olympiad winners in a Western country. Tell me what you see.
Intermediate_Mathematical_Olympiad_prize_winners.jpg
Group-2-UKMT-1024x761.jpeg

White nationalist propaganda. My above observation is already enough to make such a pathetic claim futile.
It's actually a common misconception that Asians are the best at math, you didn't look very deep into it, I can tell, because if you did you would realize that whites are LEAGUES above Asians at math competitions. We dominate all math competitions, even as early as 13 years old we get perfect scores while "Asian prodigies" barely pull the second best rank after Whites win all top categories.
Sources:
Screenshot 20

Notice the White boys with perfect scores at 13? Hmm. All the perfect scores are white teenagers. White teenagers don't even have a general interest in Math competitions. To Asians Math competitions are like football, so how would you explain this? We're a fraction of the population, and have comparatively little to no interest in Math, yet we're better at it?

Oh and look at the International Math Olympiad hall of fame. All the top members are exclusively whites.
Screenshot 19

BTFO. Whites are superior to Asians and you can't cope your way out this. Now you have no excuse because you've seen the truth.

Last edited:
Scientists do not value all their work based on practical significance, that's why math (a form of science) studies topics such as elementary set theory, and even then these small progressions in the knowledge of science can eventually lead to bigger things, including practical applications.
I'm sure many are, but some have to pretend to be BLM supporting liberals or they'll lose their job. This was just an insult and not an argument related to superiority though.

If you actually took the effort to read the source, it said "China began swapping normal railways for high-speed railways a decade ago"
They even call it the "Century of Humiliation" getting dominated by the West because of how weak they were.
China only got semi-colonized and even then they did so by cheating (using Opium). A dishonourable and cowardly approach to war.

The opium trade was legal within China between 1858 and 1917. Jewish entrepreneurs who had immigrated to China via India were deeply involved in the trade in this addictive, highly debilitating narcotic drug.
Baghdadi Jewish Merchants in Shanghai and the Opium Trade MAISIE MEYER
It's actually a common misconception that Asians are the best at math, you didn't look very deep into it, I can tell, because if you did you would realize that whites are LEAGUES above Asians at math competitions. We dominate all math competitions, even as early as 13 years old we get perfect scores while "Asian prodigies" barely pull the second best rank after Whites win all top categories.
Sources:
View attachment 840784
Notice the White boys with perfect scores at 13? Hmm. All the perfect scores are white teenagers. White teenagers don't even have a general interest in Math competitions. To Asians Math competitions are like football, so how would explain this? We're a fraction of the population, and have comparatively little to no interest in Math, yet we're better at it?

Oh and look at the International Math Olympiad hall of fame. All the top members are exclusively whites.
View attachment 840790

BTFO. Whites are superior to Asians and you can't cope your way out this. Now you have no excuse because you've seen the truth.
I don't have a source currently but I might share later

Last edited:
Scientists do not value all their work based on practical significance, that's why math (a form of science) studies topics such as elementary set theory, and even then these small progressions in the knowledge of science can eventually lead to bigger things, including practical applications.
Why doesn’t China send a rocket to the sun just for fun? After all it’s not about anything practical anyway. Maybe there’s valuable information about something on the journey there.

If you actually took the effort to read the source, it said "China began swapping normal railways for high-speed railways a decade ago"
Your source was a photo that didn’t include “high speed railway” and when I look it up it’s a “fast railway” but not a “high speed railway” which are two different things. They don’t have bullet trains, they have what we call Amtrak.
China only got semi-colonized and even then they did so by cheating (using Opium). A dishonourable and cowardly approach to war.

The opium trade was legal within China between 1858 and 1917. Jewish entrepreneurs who had immigrated to China via India were deeply involved in the trade in this addictive, highly debilitating narcotic drug.
Baghdadi Jewish Merchants in Shanghai and the Opium Trade MAISIE MEYER
They were Jews!”
Lol. The historical accounting vs your speculation.

There is no honor in war. You have winners and losers, and only the losers complain about honor.
I don't have a source currently but I might share later
Ok

I may well do so, but not before I dismantle your disinformation once more and prove just how much of an idiot you are.
Ok
And just how much bleach, plastic surgery and hair dye did you use to achieve it?
Unlike chinks who pathetically mutiliate their eyelids and noses to look more white, mine is all natural kek seething yellow ape. Send me a selfie and I will send you mine
62cfbc14 46a6 4bc6 bd31 2d73e0a1c82a

True, it does come from genetic proximity to Finns and Russians. But not rarely. Half of Germany is majority YhgR1a, most commonly associated with Slavic groups
OK, and?
Literally contradicts your previous statement. If it didn't, where did the epicanthic folds and heavy eyelids of Eastern Europeans originate from?
Siberians
If it wasn't already a result of the Hunnic, Sami, Avar, Magyar, Mongol invasion admixtures, are you saying these Europeans just evolved that same trait through convergent evolution and do not have any East Asian genetics at all?
They have siberian and uralic and turkic genetics, not asian genetics
Actually they are. MENA: https://www.google.com/search?clien...biw=1451&bih=671&dpr=0.9#imgrc=YDpFDI6RZxPNtM
Figure1-Map-of-the-Middle-East-and-North-Africa-region-as-defined-in-in-this-supplement.png

So, logically, that would imply that Somalians are also MENA. That would also mean that Europe accepting MENA (shitty desert-dwelling terrorist culture) would also mean allowing Somalians into their homelands to dilute the local populations.
Your fellow MENA brethren:
a-portrait-of-a-somalian-boy-one-of-thousands-of-somalians-who-are-receiving-a483c2-1024.jpg
MENA is an arbitrary definition in terms of geopolitics, but when I said MENA, I obviously meant on a genetic level, you demented retard. On a genetic level, pakis and somalis are not MENA. Just like how you and I are both arbitrarily asians due to both being from the asian continent.
You're okay with being deemed an inferior race? You're okay with literal genocide being committed against your blood relatives? No complaints here, I'm glad.
What does this have to do with anything being discussed? Jfl what does the holocaust have anything to do with anything else we were discussing?
They still exist for a reason, and that is to identify where populations geographically migrated from, where they originated from and the time at which they migrated. My map of YhgN does show that they migrated from China and is consistent with the fact that these Siberians brought forth East Eurasian autosomal genetics to the Nordic peoples they mixed with.
Nordic people have like 1-3% mongoloid mixture, and even then, like I said, it is from siberians and uralics, not asians.

and no, it's not to show where people migrated from jfl. Again, napoleon Bonaparte had a berber haplogroup. He's now an arab to you? Jfl

The denial and mental gymnastics here is utterly insane. The middle don't look like they have mongoloid blood?
They have mongoloid blood, sure, but that's not the same as having asian blood. Again, turks, siberians, uralics, native Americans, and Polynesians are all mongoloids, but not asian. It's like saying an Icelandic person is the same as an Italian because they're both caucasoids
They're very beautiful people indeed
yep, far more beautiful than any asian ever will or can be
but as shown in my map above, the "average" MENA is nowhere near to these types of people.
doesn't matter. Having some white facial features > having zero white facial features (your kind)
Rather, the exact opposite.
How so?
Note how the woman on the right has a relatively lower-set nosebridge, higher and more prominent cheekbones compared to the average Arab.
yeah, because shes an iranian you dumb fuck, not arab
That's real wishful thinking of you my friend.
even darker arabs look better than chinks and gooks

A5a098dfb62501f28e5ecbe77b4e0022
Images
2b6e9fd5 dd84 4ac1 894c 8f54d2cb2b49
80003dd1 5d76 46bc 8ece fd9127a8e892

My contemporaries all described me as white-passing.
Sure thing gook face. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I'll believe it when I see it. What phenotype matches your face then?
They're not even good looking at this point, they all look like fat, deformed, hairy Jews. I wonder how they deal with head lice?
yeah man, I'm sure white caucasion saudis with colored eyes are not as good looking as the average yellow insect sure

22e02ba4 d854 4bf3 869c 305760da7496

"The YhgN paternal lineage is believed to be the foundation of the Proto-Uralic nation according to Zerial et al. 1997
outlink.gif
, Karefet et al. 2002
outlink.gif
, Gao 2005 and Gao 2008.

A detailed study on the haplogroup N has concluded a Far East origin for it (Rootsi et al. 2007)"

As the source shows above, they were once present and contributed both genetically (and potentially culturally) to the exact Chinese civilization from which the modern Chinese descended.

Sino-Uralic affinity
http://www.kina.cc/ccsusg/introductions/Sino-Uralic Affinity.html

By Eupedia's calculations and own words: "The East Asian admixture combines Northeast Asia and Southeast Asia. This admixture was brought to Europe by Mongoloid people via Siberia. "
You stupid esl sperg. I don't deny that some euros have mongoloid blood. Hut that mongoloid blood is not asian blood, it is uralic and siberian and turk in origin
Not the same thing. East Asians have lower genetic diversity compared to West-Eurasian populations: West Eurasans/caucasoids range from swarthy skin and hair and long hooked noses all the way to beautiful nordic peoples with almost opposite features. The mongoloid race, without external admixtures, does have slight phenotypic variations but not to the extent as having different hair and eye colours, different IQs and different behavioural and cultural chcharacteristics
Such BS. Turks, siberians, asians, natives, Polynesians, Indonesians, and uralics are all genetically just as distinct from one another as any caucasoid group is. What a pathetic attempt to try and piggyback off of the success and acts of other mongoloids.
Genghis Khan and his relatives, despite conquering half the globe including Eastern Europe, is irrelevant in history?
We were talking about siberians, you absolutely deranged crazy person. Try for once to keep track of what's being discussed you demented ape.

And mongols, like I just told you, not only are 9-11% caucasion, their empire consisted of many many turks, who are anywhere from 30 to 60% caucasion. Try another cope next post.

Last edited:

Sources:
View attachment 840784
Notice the White boys with perfect scores at 13? Hmm. All the perfect scores are white teenagers. White teenagers don't even have a general interest in Math competitions. To Asians Math competitions are like football, so how would you explain this? We're a fraction of the population, and have comparatively little to no interest in Math, yet we're better at it?

View attachment 840790

White guys are often too busy drowning in pussy to bother with math, yet they're good at it regardless. Mean while ricecels get shut in their rooks all day like slaves to studymaxx and still end up left behind kek

i strongly agree with the warrior skull theory. I used to read up on a lot of anthropology in my free time back in the day and recall reading about how large skulls are suited for warriors. Something like that.

Large broad skulls are suited for combat. This is well known in boxing as well. People normally think that a large head works against a boxer but it actually works very well for the boxer. Larger skulls usually involve larger stronger necks that can withstand more punishment.

People with small heads get knocked the fuck out far easier and this is why you see so many blacks in boxing adopting the evasive boxing style as opposed to the central asian/mexican boxing style of inside fighting, trading heavy blows to the skull. (central asians and mexicans are mongoloids after-all).

Also for other non-mongoloid races, like the nordics for example, nordics have large skulls and long broad faces that are good for combat. Have you ever seen how big the heads are of english, german, and scandinavian people?

Look specifically at how Kazuyuki Fujita ate all of these heavy blows that would have easily knocked out any man, the guy ate a huge knee to his face and kept going, the mongoloid warrior skull is very very real, historical figures wrote similar things about the ugly mongol/hun skulls:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2fu6DR5b2U

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl54sr_odHQ

Last edited:
TDLR: I am not an East Asian-supremacist in that I believe my race is superior in just about every respect to other races, but relative to most users in this forum you could essentially describe me as one. In regards to particular aspects such as eye colour diversity, hair colour diversity, eye shape, certain aesthetic qualities, I admit that the Europeans are sometimes superior in these regards. In other ways, vice versa. All in all, I believe Europeans and East Asians are somewhat superior to that of other races.

Before I explain my theory, here is the background facts supporting my assertions:
1. M*ngoloid vs Caucasoid mandible mass.
The M*ngoloid subjects were found to have approximately 20% higher bone density at the angle of mandible than Caucasoid subjects (P = 0.0094 for males, P = 0.0004 for females). Race is the most important variable associated with bone density. M*ngoloid subjects should be given a higher exposure for panoramic radiography than that normally used for Caucasoid subjects.
2. East asian facial structure
“High cheekbones and a distinct mandibular contour characterise the appearance of East Asian persons, especially those of Korean and Japanese descent...However, because of the more delicate topography of the typical Asian face**, zygomas and mandibular angles that are overly prominent upset the balance, rendering the face overly flat, wide, and square**.”

3. Facial widths of ethnicities
"...High cheek bones or a projecting zygoma is strongly associated with Asians. The projecting cheek bones render the appearance of a flat face as well as narrow and oblique eyes (Hamilton, 2008). Very flat faces in the transverse plane are the most common condition in Eastern Asians, especially in North East Asians (Japan and Koreans) (Hanihara, 2000). "
(Zygoma is cheekbones btw)

4. East Asians have higher average Cranial indexes and are more likely to be brachycephal. More on the link below:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/mtnor2/the_robust_asian_man_part_1_the_warrior_skull/

My own personal theory is that Germanics, Slavs and other Europeans who uncoincidentally share more East Asian genetics (see below) are always surprisingly deemed more attractive to other Europeans for this reason. This may sound inconvenient to some, but there is plenty of evidence supporting it:
1. For context, Anglo-Saxons were originally Germanic-related and migrated to Britain from what is modern-day Germany, to establish their culture there which later became known as Anglo-Saxon culture. Who do you think is more aesthetically superior: between the Celts, Welsh, Native brittonic tribes, and the Anglo-Saxons upon first arrival? My best guess would be that most people would say the Germanic group, as did later nations who took this worship of features to another extreme.
The Western powers even had a racial epithet for German-origin peoples: Squarehead is a late 19th century ethnic slur directed at German and Scandinavian immigrants. The phrase is meant quite literally as a disparaging reference to the cranial features, though often just used as a generic ethnic slur against those groups.
East_Eurasian_admixture_in_Europe.png
495.jpg

Furthermore, it was a well-observed fact from ancient times until now that, the further North or East you travel in Europe, the greater frequencies of high-set, prominent-cheekbones, positive canthal tilt, square jaws and hooded eyes you will see in the native populations

Note how Italians, Canadians, White Americans, Spanish, Anglo-Saxons and other whites with little to no mongoloid admixture are far more likely to have negative-canthal tilt, lower-set cheekbones and large, crooked noses. East Asians, on the other hand, are blessed with graceful yet robust noses, smaller at the root.

Another key point in my theory is that: "Europeans are actually a mix between East Asians and native Caucasoids. If you want to see "pure" caucasoids, look at Middle Easterners, Arabs, and Jews".
It actually makes sense if you think about it: Why do Nordic peoples' noses generally look more like this:
side-view-of-a-beautiful-young-woman-nordic-walking-in-the-park-WJMW19.jpg

Whereas Arabs, Jews, and Middle Easterners (Caucasoids who uncoincidentally have no mongoloid admixture) generally have noses that look like this?:

profile-arabic-businessman-on-blue-260nw-211654570.jpg

Not to mention, why do Jews always have recessed jaws, at least compared to Europeans?

There can be no other explanation other than the one backed by scientific fact, that many of their traits were inherited from ancient EA ancestors as a result of thousands of years of invasions: Huns, Magyars, Mongols, Finns, e.t.c.

I have a question for those challenging this view: if Europe had only one option, that only one of the races listed below gets granted the entire territory of Europe and could miscegenate the local population to produce a future hybrid race of mixed-race children, between Middle Easterners (Arabs), South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis), East Asians (Chinese, Japanese), or Black Africans (negroids), which race would you pick and why?

My best bet that the answer would be East Asians. The only two races in history that have made and are capable of making history great.

I heard central Asian mongoloids marry a lot of white Slavic beauties. I notice you also mostly posted Mongolians, and south east Asians?