Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill from mom's conversation

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
★★
My mom was talking with my grandma about some 70 guy who got beaten up by his 40 year old girlfriend, like broken ribs and stuff, and instead of feeling bad for him they said "that's why you shouldn't be dating women so much younger as an old man". Its somehow not the foid's fault, even when she beats him up. Now imagine the outrage if the roles were switched and a 40 year old guy beat up his 70 year old girlfriend.

women HATE older men

not only foids think huge age gaps are disgusting

why dont you voice that fact to her?

The double standards are too much

Now imagine the outrage if the roles were switched and a 40 year old guy beat up his 70 year old girlfriend.
Honestly the fact that he was fucking some grandma would be more disturbing to me than that he beat her up.

@chudur-budur

Take the mompill OP.

Honestly the fact that he was fucking some grandma would be more disturbing to me.

@chudur-budur

I disagree. Clearly you don't understand the spiritual and philosophical ramification of grannymaxxing.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg