Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Blackpill gif] Chad catches a blonde checking him out and she gets embarrased, my heart aches

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just saw this on the front page of reddit and immediately I wanted to sui

If only I could get a girl who would look at me like that, this is one of those gifs that just reaches deep down into my heart to fuck with me, why couldnt I have been born good looking fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Should be a gif of a whore getting disgusted by an incel

he is fucking gigachad, what do you except? its massively over lol

foids will say its because of his personality

These are gifs for masochists, I cannot comprehend the life he has. He is truly on another level.

I think I saw this posted 3 times on here now :feelswhere:

have a receding hairline? just be perfect in every other way, brah. easy.

Is this one of those threads blkpillpres warned us about because I want to punch a wall after seeing this.

View attachment 132811
jfl redditors coping hard thinking if they lift enough they'll look like that
mental_out

View attachment 132811

I cant believe they think its because he lifts, look at where her eyes are

HIS FACE

Also apparently shes 17 so its creepy that we would even think about what shes thinking about!

Every day I get stronger, my hatred for humanity more intense.

View attachment 132811
I think that last comment has to be one of the most bluepilled pathetic copes I have seen in a very long time "Genes are only a small part of attractiveness" LMFAO "Just lift and shower bro, your mandible will morph into a chad tier one brooooo"

Anyone notice hes manspreading

Chad can get away with manspreading

You cant

Squish those balls together, you inkwel

he has godlike mandible genes

Literally never even began for me

the way she is looking at him and smiling, fuck man i want that

No one has ever looked at me like that...

Shit like this is always the worst

The whore wanted to fuck him right there, they can't resist a chad

fuckkkkkkk high octane suifuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
View attachment 132811
just fucking lol @ "Genes are only a small part of attractiveness". Hard bricks coping mechanism. They're in for a rude awakening

Clearly it was his good personality radiating positive energy.

If I looked at a foid like that, I'd be labelled a creep. JFL at this cruel world, why can't any foid look at me like that?

Context is everything. It looks like they're on a talk show and there reacting to what the host said

And of course some idiot on reddit Saw an opportunity to make a misleading thread with a muted GIF. He got free reddit gold and karma from the post and idiots sharing

View attachment 132811
This is actually pathetic. I actually fell into this same trap and I became severely depressed when I came to the realization that the gym won't help my face, so I just quit. Encouraging this kind of shit on potential incels is basically encouraging suicide.

She wasn't actually looking at him at first. She looks at him once he looks at her and then she smiles and looks away.

No, I'm not coping.

She actually catches him looking at her.

Imagine getting validation like this daily.Fuck it is over :feels: :feels:

This is actually pathetic. I actually fell into this same trap and I became severely depressed when I came to the realization that the gym won't help my face, so I just quit. Encouraging this kind of shit on potential incels is basically encouraging suicide.
Still, I believe a 4-5/10 foid would pick a guy ( let's say around 6-7/10) with noticeable muscles instead of a fat slob.

this is what you get when you approach from the right angle

Henry Cavill is a talentless whore

the foid looks like she could be his daughter, but it's not pedophilia when chad does it