[It's Over] [Blackpill] If you don't regularly have sex in your teens, your neurotransmitters are permanently damaged

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
51d 3h 32m
If you dont have sex regularly in your early teens, your self esteem, dopamine and serotonin are forever damaged.
Seriously, any guy i know who had regular teen sex turned out good. You can see the happiness in their eyes, the glow, the drive for more, the lack of depression or anxiety.
Then i look at any guys who went through their whole teens getting nothing or maybe once every few years. Those guys are always failing, have anxiety and depression problems, work in lower end jobs etc etc.

Society needs to start offering young males sex at an early age. Shoutout to the post who said a female therapist giving an incel a blowjob would be 1000 times more effective than any therapy JFL.

Anyway, enjoy your permanently damaged brain, silly inkwells. Its over

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
65d 9h 35m
rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
55d 18h 26m
It is what it is

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
23d 3h 44m
Not sure. Could be somewhat true. But I think it's that if you're good enough to have sex regularly in your teens, you're good enough to benefit from lookism in society, so everything will go your way which in turn makes you happy and successful.

But I'm almost sure that growing up lonely must be damaging in some way, even if you somehow ascend in your early 20s.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Commander
-
18d 23h 8m
BASED. This is why Chads are always happy and succeeding in life whilst we rot away.
Women don't want sub-8 men to succeed that's why they don't give us their pussy.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
78d 10h 8m
I regularly had sex with my hands. Does that count?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
35d 19h 0m
If you dont have sex regularly in your early teens, your self esteem, dopamine and serotonin are forever damaged.
Is there evidence for this?

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
51d 3h 32m
BASED. This is why Chads are always happy and succeeding in life whilst we rot away.
Women don't want sub-8 men to succeed that's why they don't give us their pussy.
True, but we are not sub 8. We are sub 6 and sub 5
I havn't seen one incel picture where the guy is a 7/10, and if he is still incel then, he is a mentalcel

Stalin

Stalin

Veteran
-
23d 2h 3m
enjoy your permanently damaged brain
It's me. And my moneymaxx success is currently at 5..10% of what if could be due to depression & lack of motivation caused by loneliness. Fkk Nature.

Actually I honor incels capable of status/money maxxx successfully - the tru leaders of future IncelGrad.

Last edited:
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

co's resident non-postmaxxer
-
32d 1h 9m
Do you have any evidence for this phenomenon, specifically in the form of scholarly or self-produced sources pewpew?
Watashi-ni-Tenshi-ga-Maiorita1.jpg

JohnDcel

JohnDcel

Admiral
-
88d 1h 9m
Sex is a crucial development milestone and if you missed it you will never enter adulthood, you'll be stuck in your teen years forever.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
51d 3h 32m
Sex is a crucial development milestone and if you missed it you will never enter adulthood, you'll be stuck in your teen years forever.
high iq

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Struggling to find any copes left
-
2d 21h 10m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
54d 8h 9m
Seriously, any guy i know who had regular teen sex turned out good. You can see the happiness in their eyes, the glow, the drive for more, the lack of depression or anxiety.
Then i look at any guys who went through their whole teens getting nothing or maybe once every few years. Those guys are always failing, have anxiety and depression problems, work in lower end jobs etc etc.

Society needs to start offering young males sex at an early age. Shoutout to the post who said a female therapist giving an incel a blowjob would be 1000 times more effective than any therapy JFL.

Anyway, enjoy your permanently damaged brain, silly inkwells. Its over
bigger blackpill, everybody knows it, and in eastern europe you literally hear insults like "unfucked" thrown around

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
19d 10h 41m
Medical prescribed hookers for teen incels I demand.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
35d 19h 0m
holy fuck i swear my body only produces cortisol :feelsrope:
Everything in that post, except for one thing, as far as I know, is true.

The damage is not irreparable. Your brain constantly undergoes neurogenesis (creating fresh neurons). It does slow down with age (as does everything), but it is a regular process of the brain.

Cortisol levels can be reduced through gymceling.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
-
19d 12h 48m
I can't consider this more than a hypothesis for now OP. We need to see any papers on it.

What i can tell you in my personal experience is that i had to put inmense effort in looking for meaning to my life because of it. I didn't even had videogames, my 360 broke too long ago, at the beginning of highschool.
That's why a lot of people turn to alcohol at a very young age.

That led me to start romanticizing knowledge. The most uplifting, rewarding sensation i've had 4 years ago was going everyday to a college library. I ended up knowing where each section and subsection of the library was. I was there arranging books in the shelves and i really thought about how other people were outside partying and making out, but of course i knew stuff that they would never know about and i was about to create new knowledge too because i learned to identify fields that were just starting to develop.

This was my Stacey, and all that she asked for me was to use my brain.

Anyways, right now i'm still looking for purpose and i think that i want to make pay all those who dared to bring kids into this horrible world. If my search for meaning has to stop by causes of greater force i will start to become incredibly bitter to those around me.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
51d 3h 32m
Everything in that post, except for one thing, as far as I know, is true.

The damage is not irreparable. Your brain constantly undergoes neurogenesis (creating fresh neurons). It does slow down with age (as does everything), but it is a regular process of the brain.

Cortisol levels can be reduced through gymceling.
dno, when i gymcelled i was as miserable as they come. nothing can replace sex. our only biological reason is to survive adn then reproduce
I can't consider this more than a hypothesis for now OP. We need to see any papers on it.

What i can tell you in my personal experience is that i had to put inmense effort in looking for meaning to my life because of it. I didn't even had videogames, my 360 broke too long ago, at the beginning of highschool.

That led me to start romanticizing knowledge. The most uplifting, rewarding sensation i've had 4 years ago was going everyday to a college library. I ended up knowing where each section and subsection of the library was. I was there arranging books in the shelves and i really thought about how other people were outside partying and making out, but of course i knew stuff that they would never know about and i was about to create new knowledge too because i learned to identify fields that were just starting to develop.

Anyways, right now i'm still looking for purpose and i think that i want to make pay all those who dared to bring kids into this horrible world. If my search for meaning has to stop by causes of greater force i will start to become incredibly bitter to those around me.
cope

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Virgin but not incel XD
-
51d 15h 46m
So in other words, it’s over.
I regularly had sex with my hands. Does that count?
If that was enough, this place wouldn’t exist.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
64d 23h 21m
Also explains why foids are always happy because they start getting laid with Chad by the age of 13, then it continues non-stop. Yet the reason why they still fail is because they are naturally feeble-minded, all foids who get "depressed" are faking it and are just looking for attention like the whores they are

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
35d 19h 0m

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Struggling to find any copes left
-
2d 21h 10m
Needs to go in the archives tbh.
That part about having a hard time studying and remembering what you've learnt not that long ago is brutally true and painful.
When I was in high school I could just read something and immediately process it in my head. Now, a decade later, I have to read it over and over again until I finally grasp something

usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
-
12d 4h 47m
its like developing speech, once you miss it as well you can never regain it, even if i betabuxx and ascend, ill still always be less of a human because of a lack of sex in my teen years

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
51d 3h 32m
its like developing speech, once you miss it as well you can never regain it, even if i betabuxx and ascend, ill still always be less of a human because of a lack of sex in my teen years

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
104d 5h 50m
Does that also go for the guys who fucked landwhales throughout higschool?
What can we do about it? Nothing. Going to take womens rights away? Nobody is. Its over.
Their rights will be taken away when men get blackpilled and stop being cucks.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
51d 3h 32m
Does that also go for the guys who fucked landwhales throughout higschool?
No, fucking landwhales doesnt count and those guys are probably worse off than us incels.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
104d 5h 50m
No, fucking landwhales doesnt count and those guys are probably worse off than us incels.
That's what I thought too. Even today those guys who did that are still losers.

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
47d 22h 49m
I don't think its something irreparable, a harem with hundreds of prime pink pussies could heal it.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
24d 23h 43m
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
104d 17h 23m
It’s beyond over for us

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
37d 3h 1m
Well then based off what I see and hear from teenagers there is going to be a lot of mentally damaged guys growing up.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

~
-
19d 23h 22m
Your posts are always concentrated blackpill suifuel

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Admiral
-
49d 22h 1m
It's true for me. once the brain realises the body never gets any action at all past a certain age, a switch is flipped n the mind n body goes into dead man walking mode. People who have this switch flipped may not consciously realise it n cope with activities like gymming, clubbing etc basically larp normies but jus take one look at their eyes n body language, n u kno they are dead inside.

Your posts are always concentrated blackpill suifuel

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
15d 13h 1m
There is no fixing the past. Those scars are permanent and never heal.

nihility

nihility

Mythic
-
112d 16h 12m
This truth needs to be repeated a million times.You will never be as normal as your peers that started fucking at early teens, they talk about things you have never experienced.They are at the whole another level.

Egbertjack

Egbertjack

Banned
-
1d 12h 29m
Bullshit.

maybe like 2 percent of the population has consensual sex in their early teens. This would make 98 percent of people brain dead.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
3d 10h 45m
Bullshit.

maybe like 2 percent of the population has consensual sex in their early teens. This would make 98 percent of people brain dead.
fuck off IT. Most people lose their virginity between 14-17 you fucking retard.

Egbertjack

Egbertjack

Banned
-
1d 12h 29m
fuck off IT. Most people lose their virginity between 14-17 you fucking retard.
How is 14-17 early teens dipshit? That’s mid to late.

13-14 is your early teens you absolute retard.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Recruit
-
11d 13h 49m
My brain has fried up. Thx society.