Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is not some ideology you discover on the Internet.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you're really ugly ( and not a fakecel larper ) you don't need to 'discover' blackpill on Internet. You already know about reality of this world because you have been treated like crap from childhood simply because you're ugly.
Being blackpilled doesn't mean that you should be nihilist or atheist ( btw, there are blackpills from the Bible and Church fathers ) but in this temporary life you will be hated, despised and rejected simply because you're ugly. It's just observable reality.

water was wet this whole time!:soy: holy shit i never knew that one!
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

whaaaaat, so you dont just lose all hope and rot if you wont first discover the "blackpill" in the internet?:shock::shock::shock:
how :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

the blackpill is latent in every incel

Indeed.

Incel forums and the blackpill should help you give more of an understanding of the world but you should already have the foundations set up for it. You have to experiment it in person and not just read about it online or look at data/statistics.

If you just read about it online and look at graphics, you will never truly believe it to be the truth and have doubts.
You sound like incel but look like [ low tier ] normie.

If you're really ugly ( and not a fakecel larper ) you don't need to 'discover' blackpill on Internet. You already know about reality of this world because you have been treated like crap from childhood simply because you're ugly.
Being blackpilled doesn't mean that you should be nihilist or atheist ( btw, there are blackpills from the Bible and Church fathers ) but in this temporary life you will be hated, despised and rejected simply because you're ugly. It's just observable reality.
I realized early on that I was being treated very unfairly. Normies, including authority figures (evil teachers, evil adults etc) try to gaslight you into thinking YOU did something wrong or to deserve this treatment, which is why so many uglies go a while before realizing that no, they in fact did nothing wrong, they just genuinely are just being treated like shit for no reason.

I realized early on that I was being treated very unfairly. Normies, including authority figures (evil teachers, evil adults etc) try to gaslight you into thinking YOU did something wrong or to deserve this treatment, which is why so many uglies go a while before realizing that no, they in fact did nothing wrong, they just genuinely are just being treated like shit for no reason.
Yes, ugly men are shamed for anything while Chads are praised for being assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back