Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Blackpill Positivity] Women may be off the table, but we can still have other goals and aspirations. What are yours?

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
I'm a student, so I want to keep at it so I can hopefully fund my coping in the future. Other than the career, I'd like to keep writing music. I've been doing incelcore mainly because that is what inspires me the most at the moment, but I think I will try to write less blackpilled stuff so I can take it to local clubs and start playing some singer-songwriter type shit. I also have been teaching myself coding and computer graphics and would like to eventually make a game.

What are your goals?

INB4 Cope. Of course it is, but pursuit of these goals can still end up being a source of meaning and eventually happiness.

it's already over for me. i failed everything

When I think about it, I really don't have goals anymore. Just survive to the next cope I guess

Get as strong as possible

Having a nice house, something like pic related, with a car and truck. Obviously this won't happen as I'm brainler.

W800x533

Procreation is the ultimate goal in life. Everything else is either a means to achieve that goal or cope.

If things work out well

>become a father via surrogate and have a son or two

If they don't

>play GTA with some financial and hollywood elites

Finish my college & move out

I have lots of dreams. Program games, learn Unity, study neurology, write books I have several ideas in my mind, refine my autistic fantasy world, become rich.
Of course I am not behind any of these things and didnt persue them as a NEET because I am a failure and will die as one jfl :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I wanna be a male model

Procreation is the ultimate goal in life. Everything else is either a means to achieve that goal or cope.
Even when I was bluepilled, I didn't really want kids. Just to have a deredere love life and to have sex. Chad doesn't necessarily care to have kids. Hell, the single mother epidemic is caused in part by Chad and Tyrone knocking up these hoes and bouncing when a kid arrives.

If things work out well

If they don't

Interesting. First time I've seen this plan in another incel than myself. I too have thought about getting my revenge by buying some great genetic quality eggs and surrogate and get sons who can mog Chad's sons and pump n dump his daughters. (Yeah, I realize this could backfire horribly.)

Interesting. First time I've seen this plan in another incel than myself. I too have thought about getting my revenge by buying some great genetic quality eggs and surrogate and get sons who can mog Chad's sons and pump n dump his daughters. (Yeah, I realize this could backfire horribly.)
Anything is possible anon. Tech is getting to the point that we can reliably say what your child will look like based on genes. And if that fails, your kids will reproduce via surrogate as well. Artificial wombs will replace human reproduction in about 100 years or so, and tech will provide better sex than actual 10/10 Stacies. The future holds promise so long as we work together and phase out foids.

I unironically wish I could be a mujaheed if I wasn't so scrawny and weak.

Other than that, I'm just gonna work as a security guard

Get as strong as possible
High IQ for a HScel. I’m doing this too. Gymmaxxing will at the very least not get me bullied or tried.

You shouldn’t be so defeatist. You still stand and breath. You can still make those responsible for your suffering pay
based and inspiration pilled.

You shouldn’t be so defeatist. You still stand and breath. You can still make those responsible for your suffering pay
no one is responsible. it's all my fault. it's over

I'm a student, so I want to keep at it so I can hopefully fund my coping in the future. Other than the career, I'd like to keep writing music. I've been doing incelcore mainly because that is what inspires me the most at the moment, but I think I will try to write less blackpilled stuff so I can take it to local clubs and start playing some singer-songwriter type shit. I also have been teaching myself coding and computer graphics and would like to eventually make a game.

What are your goals?

INB4 Cope. Of course it is, but pursuit of these goals can still end up being a source of meaning and eventually happiness.
I wanna moneymaxx, get rich somehow and buy a nice apartment in a big city and travel and party every day. I realize that it's just a cope and that I will be bored within a week. I also wanna gnosis/mokshamaxx, understand the holy scriptures and find the secrets of life(if there are any).

get rich somehow and buy a nice apartment in a big city and travel and party every day
sounds like it would be fun at first and if you don't over do it or else it may get boring / stale. It also depends on where you party. Many bars / clubs are basically places for chad to pick up stacy, but if you find places that are more oriented around a certain thing: music, art, even motorcycle riding, those places tend to be more about common interest.

that guy may not be fucking stacy, but I'm sure he can find a slampig at the very least.
He's the Bloatlord, mogger of twinks. Praise be upon thee.

All hail the B L O A T L O R D
EWemN2CWsAIZ42Q

Images 23

MAJOR COPE, he mogs prettyboys. Women prefer this high T beast of nature over twink Chico, believe it or not he is the ideal male physique.
View attachment 265083
You think foids get wetter seeing this walrus than some pro-soccer player physique guy? You're the one who's coping brother.

If he has notoriety, he may be pulling Stacie's, but I bet he is slaying beckies and slampigs

You think foids get wetter seeing this walrus than some pro-soccer player physique guy? You're the one who's coping brother.

If he has notoriety, he may be pulling Stacie's, but I bet he is slaying beckies and slampigs
COPIOUS MAXIMUS, don't make fun of le asthetic god. He can cuck any male model.
He has perfect proportions and hyper masculinity. He is a GIGACHAD.

Choose you next words carefully or else...
06AUFjO

View attachment 265089
Does this dude even pull beckies? I bet they'd rather ride some beiber looking e-boy than this dude.

If things work out well

If they don't

Same plan

Everything truly worth doing in this world has already been done by our ancestors. If society wanted to actually retain Men in any way, shape or form it would support them. Men are going to get blamed for everything and suffer great perils.
happiness.
Doesn't exist for Sub 8s.

Same plan
Great minds and all that.
I wanna moneymaxx, get rich somehow and buy a nice apartment in a big city and travel and party every day. I realize that it's just a cope and that I will be bored within a week. I also wanna gnosis/mokshamaxx, understand the holy scriptures and find the secrets of life(if there are any).
Respectable tbh.

Rotting

View attachment 265089
yeah all jokes aside he is truecel as fuck but he found a god tier cope.
Anything is possible anon. Tech is getting to the point that we can reliably say what your child will look like based on genes. And if that fails, your kids will reproduce via surrogate as well. Artificial wombs will replace human reproduction in about 100 years or so, and tech will provide better sex than actual 10/10 Stacies. The future holds promise so long as we work together and phase out foids.
lol

Most people here's bloodline ends with them

I know it does with me
Where I live he's just an average sized American.
Unless it's the south you haven't seen anything really

Last edited:

What are your goals?

This is called the whitepill minus explicitly focusing on all parts of health. It's literally just self improvement, which at best is unrelated to sex at all and at worst is just blue/redpill in disguise.

I love "copes" too and see them as more valid and useful, not just a 'second-hand replacement to sex'. Sex is equal to my other pursuits. The problem is that as something that requires other people to agree -and accept you socially- it's much harder to get, than say, vidya or music. But it's just as valuable, no more or less. You can't weigh hobbies or desires like that.

The reason this board exists imo is not because true love, romance, and passioned sex is the center of life but rather because western media pushes you to believe that it is while simultaneously denying it to all but the most worthy. It's key to life in the sense that a partner, children, and family, can bring you the most joy, but these things can also ruin and break your life. But there's money to be made in pushing rushed relationships and the fallouts from them, so society pushes it. Sex sells.

We need to unseat the elites before we can talk seriously about society's "sexpectations" in a neutral and unbiased way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back