Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] this is your typical "lonely" female

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Stumbled upon this profile today and found it hilarious.

BHkaIYn.png

"why are all of these non-chads messaging me??? :("

You're so fucked as an ugly male its unbelievable.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM ACTUALLY DYING RN HAHAHA THESE BLACKPILLS JUST WRITE THEMSELVES

gCRhM6J.png

non_factor said:
You're so fucked as an ugly male its unbelievable.
Yeah, being an ugly male = death sentence.

This one girl I'm friend-zoned by (a 7 or so, she's hot but clearly thinks she's way hotter than she actually is) was like "online dating is a sea of boring and unattractive men." I'm just thinking "pot, meet kettle." This is a "quiet shy girl" too mind you. But I mean unless you're Jenna Jameson or something you have NO place thinking that only 3 dudes in your entire city are fuckable. Hypergamy in action.

Haha i remember how blackpillied pof was for me in the UK when i tried using that. Full of sluts my own age ( 21) looking for men to pay for all their shit and do whatever the fuck they say, while also keeping the high standards. That was last year when i tried dating sites.

Guys girls can belonely too. You wouldn't like sitting in a class full of non male model men.

One shy lonely girl in my school I asked out one time literally said that she's getting approached and asked out ALL THE TIME. Literally that's what she said to me. And she was a female equivalent of the most autistic friendless shy incel.

overlystinkypants said:
One shy lonely girl in my school I asked out one time literally said that she's getting approached and asked out ALL THE TIME. Literally that's what she said to me. And she was a female equivalent of the most autistic friendless shy incel.

Redpill Robert said:
This one girl I'm friend-zoned by (a 7 or so, she's hot but clearly thinks she's way hotter than she actually is) was like "online dating is a sea of boring and unattractive men." I'm just thinking "pot, meet kettle." This is a "quiet shy girl" too mind you. But I mean unless you're Jenna Jameson or something you have NO place thinking that only 3 dudes in your entire city are fuckable. Hypergamy in action.

This is one of the most painful realizations that you can have as an Incel, the fact that your female counterpart doesn't exist. The shy, awkward girl that's your looksmatch has already been fucked by numerous Chads and has the same standards as your average Stacy.

Bjrgaminggod said:
Creepy=Ugly
That's basically it.

"creepy" is a word women use to reject an ugly man without admitting that they're shallow.

overlystinkypants said:

becasue all the betaincels and normies go for her

Redpill Robert said:

boring = physically unattractive

"Creepy guys that try too hard" = "guys who aren't Chad."