Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] Women admit they friendzone guys because no physical attraction

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Holy shit, it's like they're actively trying to prove us right.

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/7jef4f/do_you_have_a_male_friends_who_you_have_deep/[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Notice how many replies state "I have no sexual attraction towards him" or some variation thereof. This is why the "personality" lie normies use routinely is completely false, because even if you're both have compatible personalities she'll still reject you if she doesn't feel attracted to your physical appearance. [/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]What makes particularly sad though is how a lot of these guys still think they can win them over. This is why the blackpill needs to go mainstream, so undesirable men can realize the truth instead of becoming orbiters. [/font]

Minjaze said:
[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif] This is why the blackpill needs to go mainstream, so undesirable men can realize the truth instead of becoming orbiters. [/font]

This x 1000.
The 80/20 rule (really 95/5 nowadays) has one advantage: democracy could take back support for feminism.

Decent looking dudes need to stop being so desperate that they'll fuck hambeasts because they're further lowering the value of dick and further screwing up the sexual marketplace for all of us

If my personality were shit then I'd have problems making female friends. I don't. It's mostly my looks preventing me from getting a romantic relationship.

I remember someone was asking girls on the street about friendzone and one girl said "We put ugly guys in friendzone because we don't them for bfs so we keep themjust as friends"

Anon said:
I remember someone was asking girls on the street about friendzone and one girl said "We put ugly guys in friendzone because we don't them for bfs so we keep themjust as friends"

I mean, isn't this just common sense?

I don't get people who don't believe in blackpill.. srsly it's the most logic reality

whogivesafucc said:
I mean, isn't this just common sense?

For me it is. I don't know for others.

>I have no sexual attraction towards him, and there are parts of him I wouldn't want to see up-close in a relationship (not physical parts, parts of his personality).

oHM3bhj.gif

I feel sorry for the poor men who know these cunts, imagine being that cucked/friendzoned.

>b-but the friendzone isn't even real, that's you projecting your entitlement you small dicked misogynist virgin!!
Normies are delusional

Connor Murphy is a great example of how Looks = Personality to a female.  They keep saying he's a sweet guy.....they just met him, how do they know how he really is...sure you can guage in some form a persons lifestyle by their appearance but personality? A sweet guy?

Halo effect is in effect for all females, looks = personality to them, thats what they mean when personality is important is looks to them means this person must be this kind of person...and it even makes less sense because most females look like demons without their makeup on so in their minds they have to wear the makeup all the time to pretend to be angels when they are infact demons

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdOLesJAolg[/video]

Virginp0wers said:
I feel sorry for the poor men who know these cunts, imagine being that cucked/friendzoned.

I mean you also gotta keep in mind how the average /r/askwoman poster is etc. Just a sad reality in general

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back