Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilled by old roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
A 36 yr old roastie acquaintance of mine told me that i look like a psycopath in my pics and hence no success on dating apps.

How does one look like a psychopath ?

Last edited:
Looking like ted bundy

Looking like ted bundy

no he's handsome. Girls wouldn't assume he's a psychopath.

OP is ugly and not putting on the "nice guy" persona. Ugly and not "nice guy" = psychopath

If she thinks you look like a psychopath what does think a tree looks like sounds to me she mite be just a little unwell.

Spank her ass and take her to the bathroom to teach her what a real psychopath is :feelsEhh:

Just kidding lol don't do that lol you should respect women

Spank her ass and take her to the bathroom to teach her what a real psychopath is :feelsEhh:

:feelswhat:

JGH, is that you?

No

I made the jgh post btw tho

I know, that's why I asked. I have a strong feeling he's already a poster here. There was a slight hint where you seemed to be defending his academic credibility in your thread, so there was a higher, non-negligible chance that you were his larp on this site.

Tinfoil hat maxxing.

Psychopath= not having sturdy chin, sharp jawline and hunter eyes.

I know, that's why I asked. I have a strong feeling he's already a poster here. There was a slight hint where you seemed to be defending his academic credibility in your thread, so there was a higher, non-negligible chance that you were his larp on this site.

Tinfoil hat maxxing.
Lol I am 18 he is like 30 year old soyboy. But he does has alot of citations he does seem to be a famous personality in his field.

Chances are he did make an account here and larped and interacted with us. I guess we will never know but I do feel there are some fbi false flag accounts here.

Psychopath= not having sturdy chin, sharp jawline and hunter eyes.

Definition of psychopathy (wiki)

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy.

Funny how looks arent mentioned here. Women have no idea what psychopathy actually means.

Lol I am 18 he is like 30 year old soyboy. But he does has alot of citations he does seem to be a famous personality in his field.

Chances are he did make an account here and larped and interacted with us. I guess we will never know but I do feel there are some fbi false flag accounts here.

I will bet my life that there are. There have been low IQ bait posts that encouraged going ER in the past. There's a high chance they were probably just reddit soycucks, but LE does employ agent provocateur tactics in sting ops. It happens pretty regularly when the threat is potential domestic terrorism.

Definition of psychopathy (wiki)

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy.

Funny how looks arent mentioned here. Women have no idea what psychopathy actually means.
For holes, face=behaviour and personality.

I will bet my life that there are. There have been low IQ bait posts that encouraged going ER in the past. There's a high chance they were probably just reddit soycucks, but LE does employ agent provocateur tactics in sting ops. It happens pretty regularly when the threat is potential domestic terrorism.
Screenshot 20200123 123154  01  01

I have this screenshot you might like

Top fucking KEK.

Just how special are these special agents?
The same user was also promoting drug use

But the next time these agents come here, they would do a better job as when you make such posts users start calling them FBIcels. There posting would become more "refined".

Stupid hole has plenty of options at 36. I have none at 32.

Psychopath means you have a low trust face

Psychopath means you have a low trust face

Kind of goes against the definition though. Psychopath is the name gives to a subset of human behavioural traits such a being anti social, egotistical, etc.

How foids can infer these traits from just looks is beyond me.
Unattractive facial bones

Ikr. Women suck at psychology which is why female therapists are useless.

Kind of goes against the definition though. Psychopath is the name gives to a subset of human behavioural traits such a being anti social, egotistical, etc.

How foids can infer these traits from just looks is beyond me.
It's brainwash by Hollywood

If you look like Ed Gein. Ted Bundy is chadlite or even chad

no he's handsome. Girls wouldn't assume he's a psychopath.

OP is ugly and not putting on the "nice guy" persona. Ugly and not "nice guy" = psychopath

True. I don't smile like a soyboy for pics. Non Chads are expected to debase themselves.

Then if you comment on their looks, they will play the victim. :feelsUgh:
I hate women.
I remember in highschool, a girl said i had a creepy laugh. I never asked for her opinion, but females are just rude.
Bitches go die of AIDS or something.

Being ugly = psychopath

Then if you comment on their looks, they will play the victim. :feelsUgh:
I hate women.
I remember in highschool, a girl said i had a creepy laugh. I never asked for her opinion, but females are just rude.
Bitches go die of AIDS or something.

They can really never get past looks tbh despite the popular myth that whores go for personality.