Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dating apps HIT THE WALL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcwwIl-PpwU

GenZ is BASED. They are finally blackpilled enough to realize IF YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT PAYING EXTRA FOR ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES WONT GET YOU A SINGLE MORE MATCH (believe me I KNOW). This is the real reason why dating apps are doomed-- in addition to the Match Group catering hand-over-first for their female userbase, when it's the MEN that are 80% of users. Only a liar or female would say they quit the apps because it seems like an insincere way to meet people. The only thing that matters in SEX is how hot people are.

Last edited:
I hope all dating apps die

would with the newscaster on the right
I hope all dating apps die
they are bad for society, should be getting banned along with tiktok

us TV always looks so degenerate

Dating apps lost a lot of popularity here

ban social media too

Better late then never, but again j00s made their shekels and they are gearing up for AI gfs, and gfs for hire like in Japan.

JFL. Snapchat is a dating app nigga. Instagram is a dating app. These dating apps are going no where. Gen Z is basically just choosing diff apps. Lookism is on the rise still

Hope they find the people who make these apps and lynch them as well (in minecraft).

It doesn't matter because all the chads are sending dms on instacuck and fucking betabuxx future wives

You guys realize that the widespread of blackpill to normies will make things worse for us not better yes?

Imagine when everybody starts looksmaxxing, standards will increase even higher.

Yeah, dating apps are a joke right now. Obviously not for chads, but normies caught on to the grift.

probably men stopped using it after swiping 500,000 times and getting 0 replies

JFL. Snapchat is a dating app nigga. Instagram is a dating app. These dating apps are going no where. Gen Z is basically just choosing diff apps. Lookism is on the rise still

You realize every social app is a dating app.

This means nothing.

Tinder and the likes of it were already known as whorehouse app.

Nobody meets their soulmate on an app with 90% male userbase

You realize every social app is a dating app.

This means nothing.

Tinder and the likes of it were already known as whorehouse app.

Nobody meets their soulmate on an app with 90% male userbase
YAS SAAR WE NEED TO TERMINATE SOCIAL MEDIA!