Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity blackpilled cunt goes from teacher to onlyfans

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
im sick of cucks supporting this lifestyle

"makes $10,000 per week and said she loves the attention from her fans.

“We can engage with fans and make them feel special – even if their lives, in reality, probably aren’t all that special.

“It’s pretty good being likeable, based entirely off my looks.”

“I get marriage proposals all the time,” she said.

“There’s this one guy who comments with a very well-written poem on every single photo of mine.

“It’s sweet and it makes me laugh.

“I also love the very simple comments. Like when people ask if they can ‘butter my biscuits’.”

:feelsclown::blackpill:

foids that remain in the standard workforce are retarded.
Not all foids are as in shape as her. This is what a foid has to look like to get 10k a week from onlyfans cucks. No one will treat her that special when she's older and more out of shape, except the extremely cucked dumpster diving soyfags.

Screen Shot 2020 12 21 at 21838 AM

She can be a teacher with that many tattoos? What kind of backwards country is she from?

Not all foids are as in shape as her. This is what a foid has to look like to get 10k a week from onlyfans cucks. No one will treat her that special when she's older and more out of shape, except the extremely cucked dumpster diving soyfags.

View attachment 385628

Meanwhile you have to slave in McDonald’s or an Amazon workhouse for 20k a year and get zero positive reinforcement because you’re a male, working class and unattractive.

View attachment 385628
Literally don't eat yourself to death and become a millionaire by doing so too - the life difficulty of frontholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back