Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled my friend

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
My friend has been chasing this foid for many months now. He is a normie currypilled and believes that if he somehow gets her, he will treat her like a queen and make her the most happy girl on this planet.

He's a curry with a dark skin and non Caucasoid face so he kinda does not have much of a chance with most girls. He does have a good body and looks more masculine than me and also height mogs me but still I know he does not have a chance. I just gave him advise at first and made him stop simping for that girl and develop a better attitude and shit but he is a low iq normie. He was a "chappri" as we call them here before meeting me and learnign abt shit.

However he respects me a lot so he always asks for my advise. Yesterday I just told him that his looks are everything. It was tough to explain him about how women hide the immorality of their decisions behind virtue signalling. But he somehow understood. I also gave him many examples of Chads who are absolute shit and even child molestors attracting a lot of Women. And women justifying their attraction to criminals with Virtue signalling.

He started to get very angry after he became aware of all this shit. But still anyway he is after that girl and I know he will forget all this if he even gets even a trace of female validation

Female validation is useless
We stepped up against Lootboxes, how many stages until we get to Women?