Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled redditor spills the truth on IncelTears-gets downvoted to hell

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7g8bhh/theyre_just_venting_tho/dqhcgns/

"I never do that * no matter how attractive a guy is." - Of course, seems legit.

* in response to "most guys just aren't attractive to women, like a stop what you're doing, I'm going over to talk to this guy right away kind of attractive"

skinnyfat said:

What was the point of that?

DAFMFP said:
"I never do that * no matter how attractive a guy is." - Of course, seems legit.

* in response to "most guys just aren't attractive to women, like a stop what you're doing, I'm going over to talk to this guy right away kind of attractive"

Every bitch does. It really depends what her type is. They think that Chad is just some douchey looking buff guy but in reality it could just be a random prettyboy(which girls love). And the latter is definitely approached.

Saying Chad does not exist is beyond stupid

NegroKing said:
skinnyfat said:
What was the point of that?

DAFMFP said:
Every bitch does. It really depends what her type is. They think that Chad is just some douchey looking buff guy but in reality it could just be a random prettyboy(which girls love). And the latter is definitely approached.

lol inceltears always denies reality on some theredpill type cope shit

Denying the fact that girls do approach is very dumb. However saying that every girl would approach you if you were chad is a complete lie. Most girls would be more timid like most men are.