Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks that act and sound White are based and advance society

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
How do they fall under atheist when many claim to be christian?

Most black muslims don't support BLM
Yes they do and Muslims in the west have a tradition of causing trouble alongside their communist friends.
I also see it in Europe,
Southern Nigerians, Kenyans, Ethiopians; quiet, clean, work, have a family.
North Nigerians, Sudanese, Eritreans; loud, dirty, sell drugs, rape foids.

too lazy to re type this so just read what I said on looksmax.

"
ABOLISH THUG CULTURE.

ABOLISH GHETTO CULTURE.

ABOLISH EBONICS CULTURE.

ABOLISH DEGENERACY CULTURE.

EVERY BLACK NEEDS TO ACT AND SOUND WHITE. IT SHOULD BE IN THE LAW & CONSTITUTION.

Every problem in the black community would be solved if the vast majority of blacks Emulate Whites.

smh why do degenerates and ghetto thugs have to ruin everything?
"
We call them Uncle Toms lol.

i get not acting like a trash nigger, but theres nothing wrong with sounding like one, you can't even choose that shit anyway

rather than black, I'd say thug/ghetto culture is indeed cancer

You're pretty much just preaching to the choir on here. Anyways, blacks get looked down upon mostly because of lookism. Sure thug culture sucks, but make every black guy sound like Thomas Sowell and black people will still be shit on. I agree thug culture should be abolished for many reasons: it's degenerate, promotes crime, increases poverty, and it attracts disdain. However, if someone is going to hate you for your race, they'll do so regardless of how you act.

You're pretty much just preaching to the choir on here. Anyways, blacks get looked down upon mostly because of lookism. Sure thug culture sucks, but make every black guy sound like Thomas Sowell and black people will still be shit on. I agree thug culture should be abolished for many reasons: it's degenerate, promotes crime, increases poverty, and it attracts disdain. However, if someone is going to hate you for your race, they'll do so regardless of how you act.
I agree. I just think thug culture brings down blacks.

Same. But I was subjugated to bullying by other blacks because of it. That's one of the reasons why I hate my race with a passion.
Same here dude tyrones and athletes treat me like subhuman shit cause, I was smaller and weaker than everyone else

This has been done before in the 1900s in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Basically a bunch of freed slaves gathered in this neighborhood that they called "Black Wall Street" and created a thriving community there.

There were tons of local businesses, a public school system, airports, movie theators, non-existent crime rates, etc. All created by the freed slaves that lived there. There were no whites there at all because segregation was still a thing back then.

But then the zionist Jews sent their KKK goons to the city armed with fighter jets and nuked the place to oblivion.

Blacks as a collective will always be at the bottom of society as long as zionists Jews control this country.
Good thing most people tell me I talk and act white
I grew up in a 99% white neighborhood, so naturally I developed very "white" mannerisms that I was made fun of for by other blacks when I moved to a mostly black neighborhood. I hate that my own race rejected me for being too "white" but I know its not their fault, they're just ignorant.

Last edited:
"Just act like a degenerate thug and go to prison and ruin your life bro! Just speak ebonics and become an uneducated nigger bro"

:feelsseriously: Fuck off. My parents didn't raise me to be a degenerate low IQ thug.

Who said anything about going to prison

tenor.gif

If you think that all niggers are by their nature violent then thats your problem buddy boyo

You can still speak ebonics and not be a degenerate

Who said anything about going to prison

tenor.gif

If you think that all niggers are by their nature violent then thats your problem buddy boyo

You can still speak ebonics and not be a degenerate
I don't want to learn ebonics and you can't make me. Ebonics make no sense and its extremely low IQ.

Keep crying and coping for my natural speaking style that I'll never change. Keep crying and coping for my my educated civilized parents who raised me the right way.

Keep crying and coping for a degenerate ebonics ghetto colvin that will NEVER EXIST.
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING

I don't want to learn ebonics and you can't make me. Ebonics make no sense and its extremely low IQ.

Keep crying and coping for my natural speaking style that I'll never change. Keep crying and coping for my my educated civilized parents who raised me the right way.

Keep crying and coping for a degenerate ebonics ghetto colvin that will NEVER EXIST.
View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385View attachment 304385

I thought every black knows ebonics by default

RIP if you dont, you will have a hard time finding a middle class black girl like that, no negress will respect you if you sound like a white corporate office worker

I thought every black knows ebonics by default

RIP if you dont, you will have a hard time finding a middle class black girl like that, no negress will respect you if you sound like a white corporate office worker
At the end of the day, speaking style is all cope anyways.

Chads & Chadrones & Tyrones can be completely mute and still slay because of looks alone.

Yes they do and Muslims in the west have a tradition of causing trouble alongside their communist friends.
I also see it in Europe,
Southern Nigerians, Kenyans, Ethiopians; quiet, clean, work, have a family.
North Nigerians, Sudanese, Eritreans; loud, dirty, sell drugs, rape foids.

What traditions?

Many of those go vice versa for both groups, and the raping foids thing is BS and you know it. Those women are just crying rape after the fact like they do did with Weinstein.