Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BLASTING 4thDEVILSADVOCATE

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"OP you’re ugly as fuck, sorry had to say that. Because if I lie it would be a rather be me being disrespectful and insulting when people who are ugly in general have shittier life because I’ve been in your shoes. And when people like u/4thDevilsAdvocate say shits similar to “looks don’t matter” it pisses the fuck out of me and I will take it personally. I’d rather hear someone being brutally honest and telling me to kill myself than hear that same repetitive, nonsense, low effort, cliche, close minded quote. u/4thDevilsAdvocate if you’re not going to put effort into helping OP then don’t say anything at all, because what you just did, virtue signalling and gaslighting him is what creates people like Elliot Rodger going into killing spree, it’s a very harmful and inconsiderate thing to say. When what people like you say and OP’s experience in life don’t match up OP will only grow more and more frustrated. I don’t fucking care you mean you think I am, if you want to get something in life you’re gonna have to play nature’s game especially when it comes to dating and sex which I’m not gonna even lie, I’d 90% looks. you don’t operate based on your ideal but based on the terms of reality. You cannot change reality. No matter how harsh the truth might be, in the end it’s what people appreciate. DM me OP I’ll let you in about good looks, healthy well developed skull, posture, diets. u/4thDevilsAdvocate is either too fucking retarded or is legit in denial which in case if it’s the latter he should get psychological evaluation. He’s too fucking retarded and underestimated how superficial humans really are. OP, move on there’s no point in talking to close minded individuals people like him who never questioned reality not even once in their life let alone get an advice from that aspie."