Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BLM in the streets KKK in the sheets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
k4hk57dqymr71.jpg

Interracial degeneracy in a nutshell :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Seems like LARP tbh, is that Reddit?

Ethnic whores love it when a white Chad treats them as if they're inferior and calls them slurs

:feelskek: If he's chad it shouldn't be a problem. But dating an enthic foid and being a liberal sjw I doubt he's chad.
His fault for being a degenerate at that volume with his neighbors next door.

"Raceplay"
"Rape kink"

So basically you can do/say anything as long as people consent and it's a joke?

So, I take you guys agree with me joking about racism and misogyny, right?

Fuck niggers
Women deserve daily beatings

See, it's just edgyplay, IT. Everything I say on the internet is a joke :feelsthink:

"Raceplay"
"Rape kink"

So basically you can do/say anything as long as people consent and it's a joke?

So, I take you guys agree with me joking about racism and misogyny, right?

Fuck niggers
Women deserve daily beatings

See, it's just edgyplay, IT. Everything I say on the internet is a joke :feelsthink:
It's not even a joke, you just have to claim it's a sexual "kink". My kink is tight loli pussy btw :feelsLSD:

It's not even a joke, you just have to claim it's a sexual "kink". My kink is tight loli pussy btw :feelsLSD:
Then they'll come at you with feminist consent shit, which I refuted here just yesterday.

Also, JFL at the thought that crazy BPD foids can consent any better than an NT teen or even child could.

Last edited:
Then they'll come at you with feminist consent shit, which I refuted here just yesterday.

Also, JFL at the thought that crazy BPD foids can consent any better than a NT teen or even child could.
Of course incels are exempt from this. Everything a low value male says or does is wrong :feelshaha:

Of course incels are exempt from this. Everything a low value male says or does is wrong :feelshaha:
Yeah, at the end of the day, feelings win, logic loses. Gynocentrism and lookism win, logic and facts lose. Sad.

tfw no negress gf i can scream "NIGGER" at during sex