Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blocked and ghosted

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Social media and dating apps are a minefield for rejection. I'm tired of being blocked for simply being friendly, all I say is 'hey x' to random women and I'm blocked. Even if there's a mutual exchange, you'll be ghosted for no reason. You know the drill, they read your text then don't reply.

Even people you know do this shit. People are so fuckin ignorant man, it costs nothing to be nice. I never ignore people, even people I mog, I reciprocate their message. At least in public its instant feedback, for better or worse. We all have a story to tell in this life, yet people look down on others. I don't care if you look like the elephant man, you deserve to be treated with respect and courtesy, unless your an evil sociopath :society:.

oof nigga you mog me i dont go on dating apps because im an ugly nigga.

also the anonymity and just being online in general turns people who would otherwise be kind to you irl into jackasses, i had a "friend" like this.

many such cases

cunts gunna cunt. they sorting through many men. they just need a flappy hole and mens come in herds.

Social media and dating apps are a minefield for rejection. I'm tired of being blocked for simply being friendly, all I say is 'hey x' to random women and I'm blocked. Even if there's a mutual exchange, you'll be ghosted for no reason. You know the drill, they read your text then don't reply.

Even people you know do this shit. People are so fuckin ignorant man, it costs nothing to be nice. I never ignore people, even people I mog, I reciprocate their message. At least in public its instant feedback, for better or worse. We all have a story to tell in this life, yet people look down on others. I don't care if you look like the elephant man, you deserve to be treated with respect and courtesy, unless your an evil sociopath :society:.
Yeah, I havent had social media since 2018, Too many chads stealing potential women i could have started a family with only for them to end up single moms pumped and dumped by chad, Wall doesnt hit, See video "So my babushka has tinder" it hurts me to know this is whatfoids are doing when i just want to start a family, I was never chosen out of my ugliness.

Dating apps and social media are only for foids and chads

I haven't made any account of them

Social media is hell for losers in life. Most profiles are of someone living life, their pictures showcase their fancy holidays, friends, perfect wife, perfect kids. It cuts more deep when its someone you know as it's a reflection of how much of a loser you are by contrast.

Social media is hell for losers in life. Most profiles are of someone living life, their pictures showcase their fancy holidays, friends, perfect wife, perfect kids. It cuts more deep when its someone you know as it's a reflection of how much of a loser you are by contrast.
Broootal

its not worth the stress. just celebrate when somebody goes adam lanza or robert bowers.