Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Blond blue-eyed Aryan Chad only

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/177ebe1/i_have_a_preference_and_i_feel_guilty_about_it/

I only date blonde men, and I am only attracted to natural blondes with blue eyes. Specifically those in the military.

I feel guilty about this but I can’t seem to be attracted to men who don’t have a mix of both masculine and feminine characteristics (masculine but with icey blonde hair and blue eyes).

I have tried dating men who are brunette but I find myself not physically attracted to them.

Is there something wrong with me. Also I’m a natural brunette.

If he doesn't look like he comes straight out of a Waffen-SS recruitment office I don't want him :foidSoy: :feelskek:

Just SS max bro

Is it a noodlewhore?

Lmao "brunette" was just a proxy for "ethnic" for sure, she just wanted to avoid the "white worshipping" and "self-hating" allegations

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/177ebe1/i_have_a_preference_and_i_feel_guilty_about_it/

If he doesn't look like he comes straight out of a Waffen-SS recruitment office I don't want him :foidSoy: :feelskek:

Kek, and then people will say that there isn't a racial preference, aryans giga mogg all other races and subraces, ginger, brunette, blacks, asian, curry. It shouldn't JBW it should be JUST BE ARYAN, you can't lose with other blonde stacies or ethnic stacies or anything imbetween

Is it a noodlewhore?
100%, she calls herelf a natural brunette out of self hatered, a classic chinkwhore behavior, if she was an actual brunette she would have said "I'm also white" instead.

"Are you Eva Braun?"

"Is there something wrong with me :owo:"

This post was basically just for her to have other toilets assuring her that her standards are actually too low, yaas queen.

100%, she calls herelf a natural brunette out of self hatered, a classic chinkwhore behavior, if she was an actual brunette she would have said "I'm also white" instead.
Noodle hair is very black, do they try to argue that they're "brunette"?

Noodle hair is very black, do they try to argue that they're "brunette"?
Ethnics cope and lie about being white or having white features all the time this isn't surprising at all

Ethnics cope and lie about being white or having white features all the time this isn't surprising at all
Ethnics from the middle east will claim to be blonde if their hair is even one shade lighter than black, didn't know noodles do it.

Ethnics from the middle east will claim to be blonde if their hair is even one shade lighter than black, didn't know noodles do it.
Ironically they put in more effort to look white than sand niggers

She's ethnic for sure. Give any ethnic woman from the street martial law and the first thing she'd do is go Hitler mode and gas all of us ethnic men JFL literally send us all to Auschwitz

This eugenicist program machine is trying to pass off her inherent attraction as just a preference, she doesn't realize the universe has an entire brutal mechanism that selects for the continuation of the physical mogger object beings

Michael Jordan Lol GIF