Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are not attractive to most women

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
Jbw is overrated but I acknowledge the race aspect of dating and that white men have an advantage. but the people who say women prefer blonde hair and blue eyes don’t understand anything about females.

Only women below the age of 23 would prefer blonde hair and blue eyes. dark hair and brown eyes are seen as more masculine. After age 23 women don’t like that soy boy look.

They want muscular masculine man with a beard. Blonde hair is a feminine trait to most women but of course there are some women who are ok with dating a blonde guy but that isn’t the majority of women.

Jbw is overrated but I acknowledge the race aspect of dating and that white men have an advantage. but the people who say women prefer blonde hair and blue eyes don’t understand anything about females.

Only women below the age of 23 would prefer blonde hair and blue eyes. dark hair and brown eyes are seen as more masculine. After age 23 women don’t like that soy boy look.

They want muscular masculine man with a beard. Blonde hair is a feminine trait to most women but of course there are some women who are ok with dating a blonde guy but that isn’t the majority of women.
Fuck off and die, I have blue eyes!

Most foids who like white men like blue eyes but not blonde or ginger hair. Ideal coloring for white men is brown hair and blue eyes.

Most foids who like white men like blue eyes but not blonde or ginger hair. Ideal coloring for white men is brown hair and blue eyes.
chud-chudmaxxing.gif

blue discolored eyes are a truecel trait

brown + blue
brown + green
black + blue
these are the most desired hair + eye color combos
don't know why people don't like gingers tho, they look good and exotic

brown + blue
brown + green
black + blue
you're not white.

brown + blue
brown + green
black + blue
Ginger foids are desired but ginger men aren't sense ginger hair is feminine and gingers have negative stereotypes associated with them.

Cope. Ryan Gosling in somewhere beyond the pines had blonde hair and looks well.

Ethniccel post what about that study that showed blond hair blue eye sperm demand is up 3000%

Ethniccel post what about that study that showed blond hair blue eye sperm demand is up 3000%
Just because some women in Brazil want their daughter to be blonde doesn’t mean she wants her son to be blonde. The same thing goes with height no woman wants her son to be short but no woman wants her daughter to be tall. Tall women are giraffes. At the end of the day we are all incel so the sperm bank stats won’t effect us.

Cope. Ryan Gosling in somewhere beyond the pines had blonde hair and looks well.
Ryan gosling would be an incel if he wasn’t famous. He is not conventionally attractive and has a mid face that is too long. He is tall I will give him that but that’s his only redeeming quality.

Just because some women in Brazil want their daughter to be blonde doesn’t mean she wants her son to be blonde. The same thing goes with height no woman wants her son to be short but no woman wants her daughter to be tall. Tall women are giraffes. At the end of the day we are all incel so the sperm bank stats won’t effect us.
Cope, blonds r some of the most attractive ppl on the planet theres a reason they were thought of as rhe master race

Ryan gosling would be an incel if he wasn’t famous. He is not conventionally attractive and has a mid face that is too long. He is tall I will give him that but that’s his only redeeming quality.
Nah this shit pisses me off, he has a ton of female gaze and women find him very attractive. Please stop he rocks his midface just fine.

Cope, blonds r some of the most attractive ppl on the planet theres a reason they were thought of as rhe master race
I agree blonde hair looks good. I used a faceapp and I looked amazing blonde, it fits me.

Nah this shit pisses me off, he has a ton of female gaze and women find him very attractive. Please stop he rocks his midface just fine.
Women also find Tom holland attractive but we all know he is an incel because of his height. What women say they are attracted to and what they are actually attracted to are totally different things.

Women also find Tom holland attractive but we all know he is an incel because of his height. What women say they are attracted to and what they are actually attracted to are totally different things.
Bro you don't understand how badly I want to beat you up and hurt you.

Blue/green/grey/light brown eyes, white but not pale skin, and dark blonde to brown hair color are most desired amongst white women, and women in general since whites became gods.

Brown to dark brown eyes, brown and darker skin, and dark brown to black hair are not valued.

Blondehair that became dark after growing up and looks brownish is definetely the most appreciated hair color for men, but it must be thicc

also i do believe white whores dont like blonde men
but any ethnic bitch does

The most handsome guy i ever saw in real life had blond hair and blue eyes

Bone structure is more important than both

why'd you care what used up old hags think?

My mom has blue eyes, sadly i didn't got her eye color genetics :feelsUgh: