Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde HBBs are SCARED of currycels

BlondesHateMe

BlondesHateMe

Blonde bombshell browncell
cdbe6413e0d368f114c2fca40259886a.jpg

Mayonaise chases non-mayo (ricefoids, curryfoids, and blackfoids)

Men want whats genetically different from them

The perfect beautiful succulent face of blondes , with their perfect fat distribution, and tendency to be slutty, is heroin for currycels

We just want what is different from our curryfoids (curryfoids have fugly faces and frumpy fat distribution)

Why are we so discriminated against? Why is the currycel vs blonde stacy matchup so rigged? No other combo has such a handicap.

Currycels will always crave Blonde HBB

Strong first post

currys and blonde Stacys are soulmates- the Stacey’s just don’t realise it

:feelskek:Fucking white girls hate Indian Guys nigga

Blonde HBB would rather get a mayo 6' cerebral palsy than a 6'3" currychad

Currycels are truecels. Curry tax is almost 100% in 2024. Just stick to your own race.
we cant stick to our own race because 1) we dont want to, they ugly AF and 2) they are busy getting creampied by mayo

GIGAcel curries is the worst nightmare for high SMV white foids because there low inhibition and sexual repression makes them incredibly likely to gangrape her into oblivion. Currycels are like the natural predator the moment they are near each other the law of the jungle takes root

currys and blonde Stacys are soulmates- the Stacey’s just don’t realise it
:lul::lul:
:feelskek:Fucking white girls hate Indian Guys nigga
true
i know a dude who had a mayo gf, she dumped him when she found out her bf was a curry :feelskek:
Blonde HBB would rather get a mayo 6' cerebral palsy than a 6'3" currychad
cap
chadpreets slay pretty well, you won't know because they dont look curry usually

GIGAcel curries is the worst nightmare for high SMV white foids because there low inhibition and sexual repression makes them incredibly likely to gangrape her into oblivion. Currycels are like the natural predator the moment they are near each other the law of the jungle takes root
we rapemaxx bhai :feelskek: in (teletubbies 3 wrath of baby sun)

No way that was brootal. What was the full story.
she thought he was arab or spic
he didn't say anything but eventually her friends told her and she snapped lol
cucked by dirt level reputation of curries its ovER :feelsrope:

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jfl and people have the audacity to say arabs and indians have the same SMV. She was okay with him being arab or hispanic, but not indian

If anything, it's the exact opposite. Arab SMV is actively damaged because of association with curries. So many white women genuinely think arabs look the same as indians, and are always surprised when theh learn otherwise

Jfl and people have the audacity to say arabs and indians have the same SMV. She was okay with him being arab or hispanic, but not indian

If anything, it's the exact opposite. Arab SMV is actively damaged because of association with curries. So many white women genuinely think arabs look the same as indians, and are always surprised when theh learn otherwise
they dont lol
anyone saying that is coping

but thats not to say sand niggers have high smv, they dont. only niggas have the highest smv for deathnics

they dont lol

but thats not to say sand niggers have high smv, they dont. only niggas have the highest smv for deathnics
Sand niggas only have slight edge towards Asians and Indians that’s all, but they all deathnic anyway at the end of the day.

Sand niggas only have slight edge towards Asians and Indians that’s all, but they all deathnic anyway at the end of the day.
I wish I can thugmax as a dravidian:feelsrope:

Even in Europe? I though Indian were respected more in UK than Pakis and other sand niggers....

Even in Europe? I though Indian were respected more in UK than Pakis and other sand niggers....
Nah, uk slags are hypergamous, I don’t know about the reputation part though, pakis have the worst due to grooming gang I believe. I think Arabs have edge towards Indians due to being able to thugmaxx.

Nah, uk slags are hypergamous, I don’t know about the reputation part though, pakis have the worst due to grooming gang I believe. I think Arabs have edge towards Indians due to being able to thugmaxx.
But can you get foids with that? I heard Indians are respected there more than any other immigrants

Saar Israel vomen:feelskek:, but though they don’t look like that, they are ugly asf with hooked noses.
I don't mind a woman like this

But in Singapore you can right? Those chinky foids like that tamil bbc if you are money maxxed.
Fuck em:reeeeee:, I don’t want to betabuxx. Also they like the money, not the relationship actually, if anyone like even sub5 chink can pull that off

Last edited:
Chad woman killing Arab children.... I admire them
Nah bro, they don’t even mess with us, only Turkic from modern day afgan or Turkmenistan ruled over the subcontinent, not arabs. I like arabs method to control foids though, in some level they are based.

Nah bro, they don’t even mess with us, only Turkic from modern day afgan or Turkmenistan ruled over the subcontinent, not arabs. I like arabs method to control foids though, in some level they are based.
You don't know what you are talking about... All the invaders were asfraf muslims who had arab blood in them

You don't know what you are talking about... All the invaders were asfraf muslims who had arab blood in them
Arab bloodline yes,which most Turks do, can’t you blame them? They didn’t do shit to the subcontinent , only the reason Turks from afgan and turkmenistan did dirty. It doesn’t matter. :fuk: And some mughals

Arab bloodline yes,which most Turks do, can’t you blame them? They didn’t do shit to the subcontinent , only the reason Turks from afgan and turkmenistan did dirty. It doesn’t matter. :fuk: And some mughals
Still doesn't matter. Arabs are responsible for creation of Islam. They must die. Without muslims India would have been strong and defeat British

Still doesn't matter. Arabs are responsible for creation of Islam. They must die. Without muslims India would have been strong and defeat British
faggot curry :lul: :lul:
IMG 2989

they dont lol
I've seen many clowns on this forum say arabs have similar or even lower smv than indian, blacks or asians
No, Arabs still mog Blacks because arabs can look white. They can't

Image 4
Screenshot 20240213 122646 TikTok
A1eb16a7 02b6 4749 a245 b82a2ab9a699

You're actually so demented, it's pathetic. If anything, Islam would have helped you dumbass pajeets stop being so subhuman. You would have started eating beef, you would have racemixed with superior iranians/turks, you would have been more unified, and all those subhuman Hindu practices like child sacrifice or burning widows alive would have stopped centuries ago. You're so fucking retarded.

You dumb niggers eat poo, you literally have shit involved in everything you do. Eating shit, bathing in shit, cooking with shit, sleeping in shit, throwing shit at eat other for fun, even brushing your teeth with shit

Not even close. Arabs have a far far higher threshold over asians and indians. We may still overall be below Whites, but you guys are still beneath us.

It's Ramadan now so I go the masjid for Taraweeh prayers. I see many Muslims there. Just yesterday I saw 3 arab kids with blue eyes, 1 adult arab with yellow eyes, and many more with brown eyes. It's not even a close comparison

Even the black muslims I see at the masjid tend to be tall or mixed race

Meanwhile, most of the subhumans I spot at masjid are Pajeet muslims.

You're actually so demented, it's pathetic. If anything, Islam would have helped you dumbass pajeets stop being so subhuman. You would have started eating beef, you would have racemixed with superior iranians/turks, you would have been more unified, and all those subhuman Hindu practices like child sacrifice or burning widows alive would have stopped centuries ago. You're so fucking retarded.

You dumb niggers eat poo, you literally have shit involved in everything you do. Eating shit, bathing in shit, cooking with shit, sleeping in shit, throwing shit at eat other for fun, even brushing your teeth with shit
You sand niggers didn't invent shit. We invented the number system you are using right now. Algebra and trigno functions like sin and cos were invented by India.

Posting random shit on internet people who do that for attention doesn't prove a point.

I can do that too

View: https://twitter.com/TheHarrisSultan/status/1648671793211916288

View: https://twitter.com/krewatikoo/status/1767475023714168988

Browse this https://twitter.com/search?q=#WhatsWrongWithIndia&src=recent_search_click

OK. Even if you exclude outliers, the average Arab still mogs the average black
We sandniggers and curries should not fight among ourself. We should fight against whites together

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back