Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blondes are seen as uggos

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

Screenshot from 2021 11 17 12 44 13

1 Brunette

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskBalkans/comments/ttahbw/what_combination_are_you_into/

most men are into brunettes and dark eyes
it's myth that men like blondes just like myth that women like blondes, most prefer their own and want their children look like them
unironically it's sucks to be blonde unless you live in scandinavia

we blonds and blondes are seen as uggos :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

over

the blonde ubermensch/stacy thing is probably cope. But I also think though if the poll was done on ethnic foreigners, blonde result would be higher although probably not higher than brunette

I actually preffer Latinas

The Untermensch is just jealous of our aryan genes. Brown eyed and haired people are proven to be better Goys. The hyperborean master race is the biggest nightmare of the Jew.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 31 um 163509
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 31 um 163534

most prefer their own and want their children look like them
This is true.
most men are into brunettes and dark eyes
it's myth that men like blondes just like myth that women like blondes
For Chads and Stacies coloring doesn't matter much, light eyes are more popular than brown, while I think dark hair is more popular than light, look at beauty competition 8 out of 10 times brunette will win, most of the time she has light eyes though.

I thinks it’s cuz of biology, blondes wanna degrade themselves with shitskins/n1ggers, same as shitskins wanna upgrade themselves with blondes. I particularly find blondes 100x attractive than other foids

Imo light eyes/dark hair would be too dangerous of a combob

This is cope blonde foids are the most desired. Every dark haired foid wishes she was born blonde

ethnic foids like