Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simping for foreign women is pathetic

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Simping as brown for white whores when they prefer white men is pathetic and heavily talked on internet, guys like scamza are good examples of it. But at same despite self hating ethnics here and forum narrative unpopular claim that noodles simp for white men...maybe in past yes but not anymore in era of Kpop and animu...

In truth it's white guys who simp for noodles heavily, asian women prefer asian men not white men just like any race prefer their own and it's pathetic from whitecels do this, you will only enlarge their racial ego even more just that curry jester who did flip flop in front of white foids :feelsEhh:

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@solblue
@Chudpreet
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel

hamza needs to be hanged

Only for NTmaxxed

OthERwise basement

Simping as brown for white whores when they prefer white men is pathetic and heavily talked on internet, guys like scamza are good examples of it. But at same despite self hating ethnics here and forum narrative unpopular claim that noodles simp for white men...maybe in past yes but not anymore in era of Kpop and animu...

In truth it's white guys who simp for noodles heavily, asian women prefer asian men not white men just like any race prefer their own and it's pathetic from whitecels do this, you will only enlarge their racial ego even more just that curry jester who did flip flop in front of white foids :feelsEhh:

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@solblue
@Chudpreet
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
Yes, but white women are so hawt, though!
But seriously, I understand where you're coming from but I have to disagree a little. Statistics prove that Asian women prefer white men (Chads) over their own race definitively. And as for whites simply for noodles, well, that's only inkwells and "low value" men. Chads don't need to simp for anyone.

Perhaps you could argue that it's pathetic, but as a Sub-Five, you don't have a lot of options, as your own race will reject you and seek attractive whites. Brutal, but that's reality.

just like any race prefer their own
This is not true, as women all prefer white men (relatively). Meanwhile all males prefer noodles (relatively).

This is not true, as women all prefer white men (relatively). Meanwhile all males prefer noodles (relatively).
I'd say all males prefer white women. White people are at the top of the food chain

Im. Brown and i never simp for any female. I am independent

I'd say all males prefer white women. White people are at the top of the food chain
Dating app stats show noodles mog white women. White women aren’t even number 2, cause sand women also get more attention.

Hello saar love white woman saar, Taylor Swift is the most beautiful woman in the world saar

khm khm @AsakuraHao

damn wtf, that's unbelievable
I think it might be because when we think of white women we think of the supermodels, but the average mayo foid isn’t that attractive tbh. Average sand woman and noodles (depending on what kind) are pretty good looking.

white women prefer curries over their own men
Obvious troll

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@solblue
@Chudpreet
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
I simp for Noodles

...20 year old stats

and if that was true...then white men wouldn't marry white women, same with noodles with asian men

@Mecoja

Last edited:
...20 year old stats

and if that was true...then white men wouldn't marry white women, same with noodles with asian men
They don’t want ER sons.

Polish whores prefer indians

Hang all the simps!

Go krakrow or katowice or warsaw
literally i live in katowice but ok :feelsokman:
The dating app stats don’t show this though.
muhh dating app

by your logic in slavlands it's asians who cuck us thatn otherwise...does that mean slav women have higher status than noodles ? No but reverse is also not true cause every ethnic group has strong group in preference

literally i live in katowice but ok :feelsokman:

muhh dating app

by your logic in slavlands it's asians who cuck us thatn otherwise...does that mean slav women have higher status than noodles ? No but reverse is also not true cause every ethnic group has strong group in preference
Go outside incel
See the jbe in action

*Simping for any woman is pathetic

...20 year old stats

@Mecoja
In truth it's white guys who simp for noodles heavily, asian women prefer asian men not white men just like any race prefer their own

I agree with @To koniec here. White men prefer Asian stacies over white beckies and asian foids prefer white chads/richfags over average asian guy. But if they have the option to date higher tier of their own they will. People who have options rich and good looking almost always marry their into their own race, minus someone self hating or mixed race, in most cases people who want to racemix are the low tier.

What stats do you have to show this? It seems they all bow to the white man and the noodle whore.

I agree with @To koniec here. White men prefer Asian stacies over white beckies and asian foids prefer white chads/richfags over average asian guy. But if they have the option to date higher tier of their own they will. People who have options rich and good looking almost always marry their into their own race, minus someone self hating or mixed race, in most cases people who want to racemix are the low tier.
How do you explain the dating app data that contradicts this? Maybe mayo stacey mogs noodle stacey, but noodle becky mogs mayo becky?

he also cope with dark tall and handsome
F1836AFE 4E01 4E5B 842D E467704DDD44

White Woman are Just Generally more attractive

Water .

How do you explain the dating app data that contradicts this? Maybe mayo stacey mogs noodle stacey, but noodle becky mogs mayo becky?
Do other races males go more for asian foids than for their own on dating apps? As much as i can remember ( i can't remember we'll) only asian foids went for white guys in larger numbers but still less than their same race preference.