Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious blue collar wage slaves are rape victims

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I've yet to hear a coherent rebuttal to this argument. Rape or sexual assault can be broadly defined as having your body used against your will for the perpetrators own sexual gratification. Very few people enjoy being a wage slave doing manual labor. This is being done against their will with the threat of homelessness and starvation. Their employers reap the fruits of their wage slaves labor to entice sexual attraction from women. The entire reason men seek to gain resources is to gain access to females. The line is easily drawn here. It is not a direct A to B but this clearly fits in line with the definition of rape. To claim otherwise violates the normie feminist mantra of listen and believe at best and straight victim blaming at worst. Society turns most men into rape victims and no one seems to care.

I was raped by my genetics.

Rape or sexual assault can be broadly defined as having your body used against your will for the perpetrators own sexual gratification. Very few people enjoy being a wage slave doing manual labor.
You willingly applied for this job, therefore there is consent