Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jewish Women pretend to be victims in hilarious photo

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★

Pretend to be rape victims by gagging themselves with tape and smearing red paint on their clothes. :feelstastyman:

I think the one on far right might be the future Ms. @faded .

Why do foids like PRETENDING to be victims so much? It's like their favorite pastime.

1 is too old for anybody to fuck. 2 is just a fake jew noodlewhore with a boy's physique who wants to be jewish. 3. would be king of the incels if born male and 4. is a literal landwhale.

I just saw 3 white roasties and an Asian roastie

What is this about?

Jewish noodle?

What is this about?
something something hummus raped kike foids therefore we will bomb and genocide 30x as many palestinian children in response, but we are the (((good guys)))

They are pathetic, women lack respect for themselves and others, they have no dignity.

smv mogs me brutally

Jewish noodle?
married a jew, most likely. Noodlewhores like whites, but have a particular affinity for white jews.

What is this about?
The only thing Jews/Israelis like to talk about: Oct 7, 2023.

They claim there was systemic rape by Hamas and that the world doesn't care enough because the women were Jewish (yes, this despite the US giving Israel $126 Billion - more than any other country). You can literally give the Jews everything they ask for and they still want to be victims.

Why do foids like PRETENDING to be victims so much? It's like their favorite pastime
Yep.
It's just to make yourself look better and other worse, they also like talking about themselves in a big way