Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blue pilled therapist doesn’t want to take the black pill

Its literally impossible to blackpill a foid. They are the one's who bluepill and brainwash normies so that they keep pursuing foids and become a betabuxx. Its their masterplan to cuck sub-8 men and fuck Chads.

No such thing as a "mentalcel".

My personality has arguably gotten even worse since I lost weight. More withdrawn; cynical; pessimistic; bitter. I still get treated better now than I did when I was a lardbeast. The difference between getting treated like leprous vermin and like regular vermin is enough to make me keep the weight off -- apart from the fact that I not only always hated being fat, but didn't even realize how much I hated it until I stopped.

Dieting and being lean makes most people angry and irritable as fuck

as if it makes people have a better personality, lmao

You should shove the blackpill down her throat anyway purely for the sake of causing her psychological pain. Don't worry about blackpilling her, just focus on causing her cognitive dissonance to flood her brain with cortisol. The bitch is a therapist, a scammer, she deserves nothing but suffering

giphy.gif

You should shove the blackpill down her throat anyway purely for the sake of causing her psychological pain. Don't worry about blackpilling her, just focus on causing her cognitive dissonance to flood her brain with cortisol. The bitch is a therapist, a scammer, she deserves nothing but suffering

Implying a foid would be bothered by that.

Also people are stupid anyways, citing statistics doesn't work on anybody who isn't autistic.

Implying a foid would be bothered by that.

Also people are stupid anyways, citing statistics doesn't work on anybody who isn't autistic.

Citing statistics only works on autistic people you're saying?

So this entire forum is autistic for believing the blackpill?

No because incels can see the blackpill is true based on our experiences as ugly people.

You wouldn't believe what people said in here if it wasn't confirmed by your own experiences.

First off I’m a bit of a mentalcel, but I still have bad qualities about me like my nose and head shape. Anyway, Went so see my therapist (call me a giga coper, eat me), and told her that people treat me better ever since losing a lot of weight (I use to be morbidly obese, I’m not anymore, I am still invisible, but people don’t go out of their way to put me down anymore at the very least) and she immediately said “oh, well maybe it’s because after losing weight you are more open and confident now” I told her firmly no, and that I act the exact same way. She didn’t want to accept that it had anything to do with my looks. JFL, I almost took out my phone and started reading aloud all the studies from the incel wiki.
whats wrong with ur head shape.