Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blue pilled therapist doesn’t want to take the black pill

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
First off I’m a bit of a mentalcel, but I still have bad qualities about me like my nose and head shape. Anyway, Went so see my therapist (call me a giga coper, eat me), and told her that people treat me better ever since losing a lot of weight (I use to be morbidly obese, I’m not anymore, I am still invisible, but people don’t go out of their way to put me down anymore at the very least) and she immediately said “oh, well maybe it’s because after losing weight you are more open and confident now” I told her firmly no, and that I act the exact same way. She didn’t want to accept that it had anything to do with my looks. JFL, I almost took out my phone and started reading aloud all the studies from the incel wiki.

you should ask her out :feelskek:

Jfl trying to blackpill a therapist. It's her job to do the opposite to you and she's probably smarter and more experienced.

you should ask her out :feelskek:
This. Tell her you want to give her a pearl necklace.

Jfl trying to blackpill a therapist. It's her job to do the opposite to you and she's probably smarter and more experienced.

You’re right, It’s futile, I’m a mere incel vs a Stacy degreed therapist. I never stood a chance, even with science on my side.

Also, lol at asking her out.

ask her out, I wonder what will she say

Foids can never truly be blackpilled. This is common knowledge for truecels.

How old is she OP?
Also how old are you?

Ask her out.

Inb4 "teehee preferences are subjective, you're not my type".

Inb4 "I have a boyfriend".

Inb4 "He's 6'5".

This made me lol

How a bluepilled therapist can help you in any way? You should ask her how is she gonna help you with her nonsense advice. And tbh the best you can do is leave, and find something better

You should shove the blackpill down her throat anyway purely for the sake of causing her psychological pain. Don't worry about blackpilling her, just focus on causing her cognitive dissonance to flood her brain with cortisol. The bitch is a therapist, a scammer, she deserves nothing but suffering

My personality has arguably gotten even worse since I lost weight. More withdrawn; cynical; pessimistic; bitter. I still get treated better now than I did when I was a lardbeast. The difference between getting treated like leprous vermin and like regular vermin is enough to make me keep the weight off -- apart from the fact that I not only always hated being fat, but didn't even realize how much I hated it until I stopped.

First off I’m a bit of a mentalcel, but I still have bad qualities about me like my nose and head shape. Anyway, Went so see my therapist (call me a giga coper, eat me), and told her that people treat me better ever since losing a lot of weight (I use to be morbidly obese, I’m not anymore, I am still invisible, but people don’t go out of their way to put me down anymore at the very least) and she immediately said “oh, well maybe it’s because after losing weight you are more open and confident now” I told her firmly no, and that I act the exact same way. She didn’t want to accept that it had anything to do with my looks. JFL, I almost took out my phone and started reading aloud all the studies from the incel wiki.

Tell her the only way to help you is to suck your dick.

Why tf would I ask her out? JFL. To have awkward meetings with her? Her SMV is 10x higher than mine anyway, she would never.

I believe she is in her mid thirties, and I’m in my early 20’s.

Ask her how much male attention she gets now vs in her past. Remind her that she is nothing but a hole that only got anything in life due to her looks by subtly asking "are 20s and 30s different?"

If you would have turned into chad she would be blackpilled and agree with you, then have hot steaming sex right there.

Ask her how much male attention she gets now vs in her past. Remind her that she is nothing but a hole that only got anything in life due to her looks by subtly asking "are 20s and 30s different?"
She’s just gonna call the cops and say I harassed her or some shit. Then I’ll be a jailcel. And I’m too high inhib to go that far anyway.

Why tf would I ask her out? JFL. To have awkward meetings with her? Her SMV is 10x higher than mine anyway, she would never.
Ask her out, say that you've fallen in love with her and want to marry her, make it as uncomfortable as possible tbh

Why tf would I ask her out?
Forcing her to reject you while maintaining her composure and professionalism will make her extremely uncomfortable, especially since you're an LVM.

She’s just gonna call the cops and say I harassed her or some shit. Then I’ll be a jailcel. And I’m too high inhib to go that far anyway.

Not really, just say you're curious about your future.

Do not ask her out though, then she could charge you with harassment.

Have you considered rapemaxxing in Minecraft?

May as well ask her out tbh.
Lmao wtf is up with everyone saying I should ask her out. For what? To get rejected and then have awkward meetings with her after that? JFL, this is how bad it is, incels having to ask out their therapists. It’s over for us buddy boyos.

Lmao wtf is up with everyone saying I should ask her out. For what? To get rejected and then have awakened meetings with her after that? JFL, this is how bad it is, incels having to ask out their therapists. It’s over for us buddy boyos.
Maybe ask if she can refer you to a friend?

To get rejected and then have awakened meetings with her after that?
Yeah.

If I'm ever forced to go to a therapist/psychiatrist and it happens to be a foid, either hell will break loose or I'll take command and not leave until that whore agrees with the blackpill.
Maybe ask if she can refer you to a friend?
Another valid option.

Always remember OP, they're no different to us.
They eat, sleep, bleed, cry, get weak. They have breaking points, and the women: they feel emotion.

I believe it's easy to manipulate therapists inspite of their years in psychological studies.

Emotionally break her down. Make her time with you a living hell, make her question having you as a patient. Although do it within the confines of the law: that way she can't get rid of you unless she admits she's a hoax and useless (which all female therapists are).

Yeah.

If I'm ever forced to go to a therapist/psychiatrist and it happens to be a foid, either hell will break loose or I'll take command and not leave until that whore agrees with the blackpill.

Another valid option.
Always remember OP, they're no different to us.
They eat, sleep, bleed, cry, get weak. They have breaking points.

I believe it's easy to manipulate therapists inspite of their years in psychological studies.
JFL at this advice. It’s fucking over for therapistcels.

Lmao wtf is up with everyone saying I should ask her out. For what? To get rejected and then have awkward meetings with her after that? JFL, this is how bad it is, incels having to ask out their therapists. It’s over for us buddy boyos.
Brocel, therapist won't do shit, regardless of what you have, I've been diagnosed with a couple of serious mental disorders, yet I cannot think of them as anything more than a joke, you might aswell have some fun

We're dealing with a foid here not a man.

Emotionally destroy them, then work into their mind.

You’re right, It’s futile, I’m a mere incel vs a Stacy degreed therapist.
Her degree in soychology is useless compared to the blackpill. That's why some university professors are still trying to figure out what "mog" means.

Brocel, therapist won't do shit, regardless of what you have, I've been diagnosed with a couple of serious mental disorders, yet I cannot think of them as anything more than a joke, you might aswell have some fun
Wait, don’t mentalcels exist? I’m a bit of that tbh. I’m not a trucel in looks, but I’m not high tier normie level either. Idk if I’m even normie level tbh. There is a slight chance I could ascend with proper mental health and mindset, I went through a lot as a child because of obesity, it fucked me up. Have hope for me fellowcels.

Foids can never truly be blackpilled. This is common knowledge for truecels.

Their conscious minds will always be bluepilled but their unconscious nature is always 100% blackpilled. Their behavior will always be dictated by their natural programming but inside their minds it's like they live in the Matrix.

Wait, don’t mentalcels exist? I’m a bit of that tbh. I’m not a trucel in looks, but I’m not high tier normie level either. Idk if I’m even normie level tbh. There is a slight chance I could ascend with proper mental health and mindset, I went through a lot as a child because of obesity, it fucked me up. Have hope for me fellowcels.
Well, there's a lot of debate on the subject of mentalcels here
Some cels reject that idea completely, saying the only thing that matters is looks, you'd get laid if you looked good enough even if you were severely autistic
It might be true for chads (8+) but for normies I do believe mentalceldom exists
But a therapist won't help, they'll do more harm than good
You'll have to solve your problems on your own, pm me if you want to talk about it

It's pretty much a therapists job to tell you comforting lies, they'll never actually be honest otherwise theyd be out of the job

A month there was that post about that therapist telling the kid to kill himself.

At least she was honest

I've always hated that circular logic. As someone who went from a literal obese hunchback freak to quasi-normtier post-surgery (straightened my spine), I can say without a doubt my self confidence was shot to shit.

Yet, when I reemerged into society it was like a reenactment of the Count of Monte Cristo. I was locked away in a dungeon for years and when I got out people started to acknowledge my existence and treat me humanely, but the memories of decades in isolation permanently wounded me. I could never trust people's compliments. If they didn't want to be my friend when I was a freak, what suddenly changed that caused them to treat me better? My looks.

There's always going to be the halo effect and your self confidence will go up when people treat you better. The origin point always goes back to looks though. Rising levels of confidence are merely side effects. If your therapist can't admit that, I feel bad for them.

Even you do convince her she's not gonna give a shit coz she's a foid you know

If he actually did and she wanted to maintain professional conduct she'd simply mutter some garbage about "transference" and say that it can be natural for a patient blah blah blah to develop feelings for his/her therapist during their sessions but that it is not at all based on genuine love/affection nor the way to start off a proper relationship, etc, etc.

and then he says that if he were a chad she wouldn't be saying that and sucked his dick :dab:

If he actually did and she wanted to maintain professional conduct she'd simply mutter some garbage about "transference" and say that it can be natural for a patient blah blah blah to develop feelings for his/her therapist during their sessions but that it is not at all based on genuine love/affection nor the way to start off a proper relationship, etc, etc.
This. It’s pointless.

My last (and final) therapist refused to acknowledge any blackpill truths I threw at her. Random fact: while not great looking, she is the better looking therapist I have had, and I've fapped thinking about her

My personality has arguably gotten even worse since I lost weight. More withdrawn; cynical; pessimistic; bitter. I still get treated better now than I did when I was a lardbeast..

Same. I was fat also but lost weight and put on muscle. While I don't get the Chad treatment, I get treated more respectfully. In the past women looked at me with disgust (like a gross but harmless worm), but now they look at me in fear because I look like I can break their face in three. Guys no longer try to pick fights with me, tease me, and, contrary to my skinny fat days, apologize if they accidently bump into me.

Did this raise my confidence? No. It made me respect people less, because now I realize how shallow they are.

My last (and final) therapist refused to acknowledge any blackpill truths I threw at her. Random fact: while not great looking, she is the better looking therapist I have had, and I've fapped thinking about her

Same. I was fat also but lost weight and put on muscle. While I don't get the Chad treatment, I get treated more respectfully. In the past women looked at me with disgust (like a gross but harmless worm), but now they look at me in fear because I look like I can break their face in three. Guys no longer try to pick fights with me, tease me, and, contrary to my skinny fat days, apologize if they accidently bump into me.

Did this raise my confidence? No. It made me respect people less, because now I realize how shallow they are.
Same with pretty much everything you said here. Lol, it’s cool knowing fellow brocels have gone through very similar life experiences as me.

It's pretty much a therapists job to tell you comforting lies, they'll never actually be honest otherwise theyd be out of the job
Incels are not supposed to know the life of chad. No incel mind is strong enough. We are all broken.