Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bluepill Fag Allegedly Brutally Cucked by BBC Train on His Wife

They have 3 of the most stereotypical american nigger names, sounds legitimate

They have 3 of the most stereotypical american nigger names, sounds legitimate
That's a damage control post of him trying to make light of the situation by joking.

>Become a "progressive"
>Get cucked by coons

sad, many such cases.

Last edited:
Never heard of him tbh.

Tweet and video gone lol. That all but confirms that this is true.

My bad I shouldve sceenshotted and re-uploaded. I'm sure other people got it though.

what was in it?
The tweet was a joke about him "not knowing" that Tyrone, Jamal, and Pookie ran a train on his girl. He said he thought they were just studying. People were clowning him because it was an obvious cope. He was trying to lean into the controversy so he doesn't look insecure...lol...insecure....weaponized concept used against any man who doesn't want his hole fucking other guys.

The Jewtube video was a black dude who likes smutting bitches out. The wife was apparently one of those bitches. He showed a lot of texts in the video.

Last edited:
Is Hunter avalone someone famous?

insecure....weaponized concept used against any man who doesn't want his hole fucking other guys.
So true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back