Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepill is invincible

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Just stay a week away from this forum and any mgtow / incel content. Bluepill will take over your mind and you will come to see women as immaculate and perfect beings.

Redpill / blackpill are not natural. The nature of man is to see woman as a perfect being because it favors the breeding of offspring. In other words, the nature of man is to be manipulated and deceived.

I've already seen suspicious posts by you previously, but now you are crossing the line with that cuckoldry.

I've already seen suspicious post by you previously, but now you are crossing the line with that cuckoldry.

This. Please swallow your blackpill properly, OP. No spitting it out.

I did many breaks from incel forums/subreddits.

I always come back with even more hatred. Because while 'blackpill' mindset is not psychologically natural (google 'women are wonderful' effect), it's not like you can avoid it when you know on what to look at. Every couple I see in my age bracket on the street has guy over 6ft; foids who are roughly in my league orbit around Chad; my high-tier Normie friends have their Messengers filled with convos with chicks while I have never chatted with one; deli hoe smiles when Chadlite buys something while she instantly turns into resting bitch face while I buy cigs. These little things every single one of us experiences daily unless you're just autistic mentalcel.

Only way to 'bluepill' yourself back is to probably stay at home for 10 years and heavily cope so you can just forget about all that shit.

Honestly I fall victim to blue pill thinking a lot, its not that I believe it but sometimes it just feels better. But then I snap out of the delusion and feel really down lol. The black pill is science at the end of the day as the blue pill is feelz. It is my ally and has never ever let me down and is consistent in every situation I witness.

I've already seen suspicious posts by you previously, but now you are crossing the line with that cuckoldry.
It is easier to swear at a person than to refute his arguments. Let's just assume I'm a cuckoldry. From this fact prove that my arguments are wrong.
Only way to 'bluepill' yourself back is to probably stay at home for 10 years and heavily cope so you can just forget about all that shit.
You are only aware of blackpill because of the incel community. Without it, you would think it is all the fault of God, capitalism or communism, or anything else except wicked female instinct. When reality punches your face, you remember blackpill.
its not that I believe it but sometimes it just feels better
Precisely this point. When reality is too cruel, we create an easier parallel reality to make us feel more comfortable.

Last edited:
Doesn't happen to me. Been blackpilled from 13, chubby nigga on the scene.

"...and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

I become blackpilled everytime i see a reflection of myself

It is easier to swear at a person than to refute his arguments. Let's just assume I'm a cuckoldry. From this fact prove that my arguments are wrong.
Ok. I've become blackpilled at 18-19 years old. How do you think I stayed this way all my life untill very recently when I have discovered incel forums and blackpilled cintent?

Ok. I've become blackpilled at 18-19 years old. How do you think I stayed this way all my life untill very recently when I have discovered incel forums and blackpilled cintent?
Your particular case does not interest the proposed discussion. We are not arguing about you, but why the normies remain bluepilled even as misandria and gynocentrism reach such stupidly insane levels.

As much as men see other men being destroyed by women and the number of incels spreading, they still refuse to see the reality that is right under their noses.

True. I'm as blackpilled as they come and 3 minutes with a hot foid I suddenly abandon my misanthropy and imagine that I have a chance with her. Bluepilled thinking isn't an ideology, it's an instinct, as strong as the natural human drive to deny death so we don't succumb to nihilism at reckoning our own mortality.

I am not an idiot. I know the blackpill is true because I see evidence of it everyday. Maybe it can be forgotten, but once you have a level of understanding you only need to be reminded and the truth comes back. I am forced to rot in the prime time of my virility, how can I forget the reasons why?

Actually it is hard to forget the loneliness and despair that comes with each day. If I was taller, had better facial development, better eye area, my needs would be met regardless of any other circumstances.

Classic Madonna-whore complex. Actually take the time to savor and digest the blackpill, OP. You'll realize that the truth is somewhere between the two, leaning heavily towards "whore".

All it takes is one chad surrounded by females to shatter any bluepilled delusions I have

Its such a crushing feeling to understand how screwed we are. Let it sink in. We will NEVER have a mutual attraction based relationship.

Very true. Whenever I've tried to quit the forum, I'd be hit with blackpills IRL, and I'd come back here even more angry

Never wuz really bluepilled. More like blankpilled. But I don't think that anecdotal life experiences should sway the non-retard one way or the other.

Just stay a week away from this forum and any mgtow / incel content. Bluepill will take over your mind and you will come to see women as immaculate and perfect beings.

Redpill / blackpill are not natural. The nature of man is to see woman as a perfect being because it favors the breeding of offspring. In other words, the nature of man is to be manipulated and deceived.
Not to mention our judgement is clouded by a flood of testosterone and sex hormones that make us horny to the point where we can't see a roastie's flaws.

DING DING DING!
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Not to mention our judgement is clouded by a flood of testosterone and sex hormones that make us horny to the point where we can't see a roastie's flaws.
It's biology to want sex.

But is it, "invincible?"

Maybe for some dudes it is. Everyone wants hope in this hopeless world.

As with any and everything else it's temporary.

Women are Blackpilled but pretend to be bluepilled
Men are bluepulled but pretend to be Blackpilled

Never has happened to me once I accepted that if I want to reproduce, it'll have to be via surrogate. My instinct to seek a woman decreased heavily afterwards.

Anytime I'm around women I just see whores now.
It's why roasties can be absolute failures in every way possible (and usually are) but still get endless male affection..meanwhile all it takes is one flaw In a man and he gets nothing