Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marriage is retarded.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Marriage is a retarded . Seriously, It is a joke of an instituion.

Even when I was blue-pilled, when I didn't know about nature of women and society . I had zero interest in getting married. I always saw it as a bondage that would take away my freedom, regardless of the nature of woman.

Even if the woman is unicorn, one should never get married.

Last edited:
Marriage in my eyes was always simply a beautiful connection between one man and one woman, with it having nothing to do the state. In my bluepilled days I romanticized foids heavily even it caused me to simp for a girl that never gave me the time of day. I now see that marriage is a cucked imprisonment for men whereas women thrive.

Many men who think of themselves as Chads fall into this trap; the woman cheats, the kids aren't his, and then she takes half of his stuff when the divorce comes.

Judging from how even "friend" have treated me, I'd be terrified to risk getting married.

Marriage in my eyes was always simply a beautiful connection between one man and one woman, with it having nothing to do the state. In my bluepilled days I romanticized foids heavily even it caused me to simp for a girl that never gave me the time of day. I now see that marriage is a cucked imprisonment for men whereas women thrive.

Because that's what marriage is supposed to be.

But when you live in a country where women are encouraged to cheat and where legislation support them when they do so, it just can't work.

Marriage works when women are penalized for cheating, completely useless in current year.

Stfu nigger you can't even have that

I want a wife so that I can CREAMPIE her daily :feelsdevil:

Even when I was blue-pilled, when I didn't know about nature of women and society . I had zero interest in getting married. I always saw it as a bondage that would take away my freedom, regardless of the nature of woman.

100% agree

Seriously? Are you fucking sure? We all thought that marriage is actually very cool and wholesome but you just TRUTHNUKED us.

You could say all that and I most certainly agree with you who the fuck would want to get married in this modern-day Society however if you were a Chad and you had a woman that was extremely loyal to you and you had all the intention to have a family with her you wouldn't be posting this on this forum

Marriage doesn't work without a laws and culture that support its proper functioning. The law of Moses, for instance. Women had very few rights, and there were death penalties for everything a woman can do wrong. That's what it takes for marriage to work. Nobody should attempt marriage in the absence of these things.

I still and probably will always want to get married. It would bring meaning to my life. Why Am i breaking my back everyday at work if I dont have wife and kids?

I want to get fired and be homeless. There is no point in improving myself.

I still and probably will always want to get married. It would bring meaning to my life. Why Am i breaking my back everyday at work if I dont have wife and kids?

I want to get fired and be homeless. There is no point in improving myself.
Have fun getting divorceraped and raising Chads kids

Marriage is impossible in this generation. All females are dopamine addicts requiring stimulation every single hour. Partying and all that shit. Think about if you married one and she fucks Chad while you suffer wageslaving to provide for her and leave your stepchild unattended because :foidSoy: GiRLs jUsT wAnNa hAvE fUn. Marriage is fucking cucked.