Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled incel gets blackpilled by reality

jfl it's almost like no amount of simping and shitting on fellow incels is going to fix inceldom

BECAUSE

IT IS

INVOLUNTARY

Imagine giving a single shit about people who are thousands of kilometers away from you and aren't passing policy that affects you in any way, shape or form. He's still suffering from Vestigial Bluepill Syndrome.

The deadly I.N.C.E.L strain is incurable...

Im in DANGER of becoming an InCEL :feelskek::soy::feelskek::soy:
Get hit with life facts, you fucking cuck.

inceldom spreading faster than covid

JFL dont even need to blackpill nowadays the foids are so obviously chad only we just have to wait for my brothers to turn up

Bring him home.

Last edited:
i feel like he's already fully misogynistic and blackpilled but larping to make it seem like he's bluepilled to prove that someone who's basically a good goy is still susceptible to the black pill

Are we a fucking satanic cult or something? JFL @ "the curse of inceldom"

We're literally just virgins who cannot find what we're looking for romantically/sexually. That's literally it.

inceldom spreading faster than covid
Covid has turned many would be normies into full blown incels. It's almost as if this pandemic was an incel blessing.