Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled normies think we incels don't have sex because we have very high standards

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
When in fact many incels only have a girlfriend who would be their looksmatch, when these traitors 4/10 completely ignore our existence demanding chads

its true for those muh virgin / white gf only standardcels that i see here

Our looksmatch or even a bit below in some cases, but to normie retards this still isn't good enough.

How low is actually low enough according to a normie? "Whatever the female collective thinks you deserve, inkwell!"

its true for those muh virgin / white gf only standardcels that i see here
Most of us incels will accept a gf with this appeareance, we dont fuck want a victorias secrets giga stacy models you fucking bluepillers
young-woman-without-makeup-on-white-background.jpg

Most of us incels will accept a gf with this appeareance, we dont fuck want a victorias secrets giga stacy models you fucking bluepillers
She mogs incels, she wouldn’t down to fuck one.

Because they all thinking about "Incels are bunch of losER" meanwhile their type are exactly Gl guys and standard too high.

Make no sense,

Our looksmatch or even a bit below in some cases, but to normie retards this still isn't good enough.

How low is actually low enough according to a normie? "Whatever the female collective thinks you deserve, inkwell!"
I fucking hate normies bluepillers

average stacy without makeup

I just want a virgin thats all. A soulmate who truly understands me, someone who is on the same wavelength as me. Someone who has the same morals/values and isn´t a degenerate whore, talking to multiple guys at once to feed her narcissistic ego.
dont care about her height, hair color, eye color etc.
My standards would have been perfectly fine, especially Pre 1950´s. Matter of fact: lots of women would fit my standards back then

I just want a virgin thats all. A soulmate who truly understands me, someone who is on the same wavelength as me. Someone who has the same morals/values and isn´t a degenerate whore, talking to multiple guys at once to feed her narcissistic ego.
My standards would have been perfectly fine, especially Pre 1950´s. Matter of fact: lots of women would fit my standards back then
Only in a Islamic society you can get what you want, brocel

Yeah, well, I'd say forget the West; if you're White, you might be able to find something approximating this in say Philippines. She'll worship your white cocku and you can at least enjoy the delusion in relative security.