Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled Redditor told me that he is going to post my conversation with him on IT

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240306 144444

It looks like IT will be going crazy about my controversial and based comments on women and LGBTQ

Dont bother interacting with em

Yea fuck him,

Why do you wish to interact with a soycuck

these guys will confirm

richard-ramirez-accused-of-being-the-serial-killer-called-news-photo-1683222688.jpg
filters:quality(70)

TOTAL REDDITOR DEATH

What a faggot

Don't waste your time with those faggots

AZGy9Vr6UZoG.webp

When they want to insult us they go for looks
When they want a reason for our celibacy they say “I’ve seen incels they don’t even look that bad, if they weren’t such misogynists they would have success”

Inceltear users are fucking insufferable and they all deserve to die violently (in real life)

Maybe you could statusmaxx by making IT seethe.

There's no point wasting time trying to reason with soys on Reddit

Curious, what’s the next thing he said? “No, we are fighting to…”

Curious, what’s the next thing he said? “No, we are fighting to…”
He said, "No, we are fighting to promote human rights everywhere around the world"

AZGy9Vr6UZoG.webp

When they want to insult us they go for looks
When they want a reason for our celibacy they say “I’ve seen incels they don’t even look that bad, if they weren’t such misogynists they would have success”
Jfl he just used looks as an insult and then he'll then go on to say that looks don't matter.

No point in talking to retards

Whenever i think of something related to IT, it's always associated with cucks. Not really surprised that the chat confirmed one of my assumptions.

If this is really a conversation with another person, then he seems like a troll. All those rainbow flags followed by actually saying "touch grass" seems a little over the top to be real.