Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bluepilled rice soy telling kids that college is "the best 4 years of your life"

four years of literal hell ngl

the incel college experience is obviously awful, but something else comes to mind

the whole idea of peaking at college is sad
it's like normies have built this world where full grown adults are just completely miserable and this is fully accepted, the fact that real love doesn't exist and stable marriages are all out of convenience, making adult normie life a forgettable drag, is just accepted
JFL at the misery that sexually-liberated normies unleash on themselves

I see people saying this shit even though they left virgins, didn’t party, and only made a couple nerd friends from stem classes. Like wtf was there for you to enjoy? These people cope hard and pretend like their experience was as good as frat chads :feelskek:

Seriously, the fact that I even graduated ciollege at all is not an easy task

the incel college experience is obviously awful, but something else comes to mind

the whole idea of peaking at college is sad
it's like normies have built this world where full grown adults are just completely miserable and this is fully accepted, the fact that real love doesn't exist and stable marriages are all out of convenience, making adult normie life a forgettable drag, is just accepted
JFL at the misery that sexually-liberated normies unleash on themselves
Is it not true though? I look at people in their 30’s and they look miserable, no time or freedom due to job, wife, kids. They just go to work and come home, basically an incel lifestyle. Relationships past your 20’s also seem like complete dogshit. I’m starting to think sex is something young people can only enjoy and any relationship past your 20’s is a dead bedroom. Your sex drive starts plummeting, dick stops working, and women age like shit :feelspuke:

Is it not true though? I look at people in their 30’s and they look miserable, no time or freedom due to job, wife, kids. They just go to work and come home, basically an incel lifestyle. Relationships past your 20’s also seem like complete dogshit. I’m starting to think sex is something young people can only enjoy and any relationship past your 20’s is a dead bedroom. Your sex drive starts plummeting, dick stops working, and women age like shit :feelspuke:
Yeah I had to admit college - no matter how bad it is - is still better than wageslaving at age 30

couldn't it be better than this?

normies have made it on purpose so that they have these RUSHES of excitement and sexual overload around highschool and college, and then withdrawal, dissapointment and boredom for the rest of their lives

it obviously doesn't have to be this way, you could instead work on a very long stable relationship, with no interference from exes or memories of past fuck-athons at college

but normies don't want that, they have chosen one path, and everyone must follow or perish

If you want to coom get T them.:feelsjuice:

i get legitmately depressed thinking of those 5 years of extreme isolation and anger

couldn't it be better than this?

normies have made it on purpose so that they have these RUSHES of excitement and sexual overload around highschool and college, and then withdrawal, dissapointment and boredom for the rest of their lives

it obviously doesn't have to be this way, you could instead work on a very long stable relationship, with no interference from exes or memories of past fuck-athons at college

but normies don't want that, they have chosen one path, and everyone must follow or perish
I don’t think it’s on purpose, it’s just what people do. They don’t think about it. I used to just laze around watch cartoons and play with toys all day when I was kid, and now I can’t anymore since I’m older.

I see people saying this shit even though they left virgins, didn’t party, and only made a couple nerd friends from stem classes. Like wtf was there for you to enjoy? These people cope hard and pretend like their experience was as good as frat chads :feelskek: