Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The TEEN-SEXPILL IS REAL AND IS HERE TO HURT YOU. (ABSOLUTE GIGA SUI WATCH FUEL)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca8ZVi3YOj4

I couldn't even watch past the 4 minute mark because of the amount of rage, sadness, and suicidefuel I felt when they were CASUALLY discussing WHEN they lost their VIRGINITY.
Teen sex is NORMAL and the wait until your the right age is FUCKING BULLSHIT.
CHAD GETS SEX FROM URINALS AT A YOUNG AGE EVEN AS LOW AS 14 and 15.
I watched the first 4 straight people confidently say under the 20s. God forbid if I kept watching.
20+ with virginity is doomer death sentence. They say sex when you're older, but this is false. This guy approached random fucking urinals and chad off the streets of Cuckifornia, Burgerland. If you live where the beach is and college in Cuckifornia, if you have looks, your virginity will be sucked out of your cock by Stacy at 15.
If you have no looks, you have NO LIFE.
@SlayerSlayer

If you make it to 18 without sex, rope.
it's over

I can't even listen to it
I already know their sluts

answers are probably cherrypicked in this kind of video

but yeah, foids lose their virginity at a young age usually, they are whores at an age where most guys just want to watch dinosaur films

Water Swimming GIF by YUNGBLUD

answers are probably cherrypicked in this kind of video

but yeah, foids lose their virginity at a young age usually, they are whores at an age where most guys just want to watch dinosaur films
It can't be cherrypicked. It's genuinely the truth!
Urinals are legitimately loosing their virginity at this age to young vibrant Chad.

There's no falsehood at all in this.

plenty of these bitches are lying to look somewhat decent in the eyes of society, like if she fucked at 13 she may easily say 19 to look like a decent woman.

It can't be cherrypicked
it's a clickbait youtube video, of course it is

but yeah, plenty of foids have sex at a young age. but most males do not

20 my ass :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cmon dude, who the hell believes in these lies?

I knew it before watching the videos, foids lose their virginity early as 13-14 year old to young pretty boy.

Teen love pill is brutal

Their outfits and showing of their skin tells a MUCH different story.
i don't really take such videos seriously, cause 90% of women if not more will always say they lost virginity late to look decent in the eyes of society. Same with stats and surveys. Men for example often can't admit they're virgins or have no women because society will look down on them, if all the answers were honest we would see that there is a lot more of incels and undesirable, unsatisfied men.

I am 18, almost 19, still virgin. No teen young high school dumb love. This shit was hurting me so bad until like 2 weeks ago. For some unkown reason I just dont care anymore, at least for now. That is the way I am feeling now.

I remember this video, fucking awful

Wow this video is brutal as fuck to watch. Gave me some rage quit energy like the chadfishing videos

Disgusting to me how western toilets lose their virginities so early :feelskek: :feelskek: fucking whores.

I knew it before watching the videos, foids lose their virginity early as 13-14 year old to young pretty boy.

Teen love pill is brutal
Half the foids are fucking regularly at 12

The other are fucking sporadically at 12.

AGGGHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO SHOVE A SHOTGUN IN MY FUCKING MOUTH

And the 12 year old teens are fucking the same chads.

Reminds me of the study that showed most of our genes come from one dude but many women…or something like that

Basically, Ancient Chad was impregnating all the women. The scientists were puzzled as to why the other dudes weren’t fucking the women. The Blackpill has the answer to that you sciencetards.

I'm gonna react live to this vid

Jfl the first one: "twe... nineteen" :feelskek:
14 what a whore
Crazy that foids would lose their virginity to guys they don't like, JUST BE FIRST IS LEGIT BOYOS
"ONE-NIGHT THING" AT 14?????? I know foids are degenerates but still annoys me ffs
AAAAA TEEN SEX IS SO NORMAL IN NORMIES MIND
And the first foid trying to hit on the interviewer jfl you can't escape the blackpill
WHAT THE FUCK THEY ALL FUCKED EACH OTHER
THEY KISS AND FUCK SO MANY PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN REMEMBER WITH WHO WHERE WHEN I'M GONNA GO CRAZY
Yeah an US girl losing v card at 22, very believable :feelsseriously:
NIGGER
Why am i watching this shit
They say it was shitty but they don't regret anything BECAUSE THEY KNOW TEENLOVEPILL IS CRUCIAL FUCK FUCK FUCK
Okay, I've seen enough.

Last edited:
I really don't care about the past anymore... I just want both sex and love now. This pill should by all means affect me but I can't seem to care about it as much as what hinders me now.

disgusting whores

When i was 14 i was watching frieza beat the shit out of goku

what talmudic leaders do to a society. TKD

You are surprised wtf?

14-15 is average age of foid virginity loss, for biggest sluts even earlier. for chad is 15-16 and for normie guys is 17-18.

Only genetical failures nowadays reach their 20s as virgins

I’m already in a shit mood today so I’ll avoid watching this one

Is sex a real thing ?

There’s no way I can watch this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca8ZVi3YOj4

I couldn't even watch past the 4 minute mark because of the amount of rage, sadness, and suicidefuel I felt when they were CASUALLY discussing WHEN they lost their VIRGINITY.
Teen sex is NORMAL and the wait until your the right age is FUCKING BULLSHIT.
CHAD GETS SEX FROM URINALS AT A YOUNG AGE EVEN AS LOW AS 14 and 15.
I watched the first 4 straight people confidently say under the 20s. God forbid if I kept watching.
20+ with virginity is doomer death sentence. They say sex when you're older, but this is false. This guy approached random fucking urinals and chad off the streets of Cuckifornia, Burgerland. If you live where the beach is and college in Cuckifornia, if you have looks, your virginity will be sucked out of your cock by Stacy at 15.
If you have no looks, you have NO LIFE.
@SlayerSlayer

If you make it to 18 without sex, rope.
it's over

A few months and i am 30+ with virginity

CANT FUCKING GET THROUGH THIS. COMPLETE SUIFUEL. FUCKING OVERRRRRRR :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And the 12 year old teens are fucking the same chads.

Reminds me of the study that showed most of our genes come from one dude but many women…or something like that

Basically, Ancient Chad was impregnating all the women. The scientists were puzzled as to why the other dudes weren’t fucking the women. The Blackpill has the answer to that you sciencetards.
This lmao, paleogenetics is also affected by the blackpill. IIRC maternal haplogroups worldwide are much more diverse than paternal haplogroups.

dnr dnw water

The super NT handsome dude on left lost his V at 19, and the dude on right at 15. Height > face proven.

Hey bitch! Gimme back my bicycle!

I didn’t watch the video because I go insane when I see a toilets claim they lost their virginity when they were teenagers.

Been saying that since 2018 and you wouldn't believed me.

The super NT handsome dude on left lost his V at 19, and the dude on right at 15. Height > face proven.

View attachment 1083590
It could be that the left guy was more introverted and wasn't around as many women. We have no knowledge of the circumstances. Both men here are Chad, so they lost their v-card at their discretion.

Been saying that since 2018 and you wouldn't believed me.
I believed it after a while. These women really are having sex from like thirteen onward. By the time they are like twenty, they could have tens of lays.

For some reason, even some blackpillers have a hard time accepting that women aren't these pure, high-virtue people and that they are having sex from the minute they start finding Chads attractive. On Braincels, JB was scarcely mentioned because I think the mods of that subreddit were operating under the belief that it was only the late teen and early twenties women who were free loving.

Some blackpills are so bitter that they are the blackpills of the blackpill community. I guess this 'teen-sexpill' is one of them. I fully digested it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back