Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel bois no nut novemeber

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
lets do it together 30 days nofap challenge no matter how hard it gets dont ejeaculate its not worth it its just temperary pleauser with bad effects time to regain ur masclunity back and not give it to females who dont give a fuck about you. by you masturbating you are giving in to society that wants you to stay weak and docile so think again pleasure or freedom

Suggestion rejected, reason: for what do i do this you fool

lets do it together 30 days nofap challenge no matter how hard it gets dont ejeaculate its not worth it its just temperary pleauser with bad effects time to regain ur masclunity back and not give it to females who dont give a fuck about you. by you masturbating you are giving in to society that wants you to stay weak and docile so think again pleasure or freedom
stfu kidcel nobody cares nigger

noFap is cucked as fuck. Toilets should only be viewed as objects for sexual pleasure

On day 7+ I regularly get nocturnal emissions which extinguishes all the pros of nofap for me:feelsbadman:

noFap is cucked as fuck. Toilets should only be viewed as objects for sexual pleasure
imean at the end of the day it sup to you but i am just tryna help u guys

On day 7+ I regularly get nocturnal emissions which extinguishes all the pros of nofap for me:feelsbadman:
tbh with u i am in day 0 these past few dyas i h ave been busting

I'm not against fapping but I'm going to do nnn just for the sake of it and to take a break
yeah me too i been busting alot this month i need to stop

Lets go, might even continue in December

sad ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK

Are you saying I cannot coom for 30 days?
yes

It's still pleasure nonetheless

Not necessarily

BS, masculinity is your facial bones

I don't fap for females, I do it for my own feel good

Not really

Both
yeah man not gonn alie its really hard to abstain if u are incelbut one can try his best

but I'll probably relapse in 2days

man its up to you but it will have bad effects on youo if u keep busting
Everything can kill this fragile corpus of a human, even air can kill you, even water, so why should i relieve myself from jerking off

If Fate wills, I shall do it.

I dont give af about NNN, fucking joke for incels. Just fap bros cuz we aint getting sex anytime soon.

Toilets are only for sexual pleasure yes.
That is why am going on a 30 day no nut strike until I get some bitches

You don't need to abstain. Just don't do it excessively. Trying to abstain will make you even more obsessive, trust me I was also a nofap coper until 21 years old. The best solution is to just let it go and stop trying to "program" yourself.
yeah i just need the energy to finish school and college because as a muslim i do think that the sexual energy is the most powerful energy in the world

Even for normies/red pill sex doesn't count as relapse so u good, homie

sorry brocel, but not touching your dick for 30 days still won't get you laid :feelshaha: