Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boogie2988 vs Wingsofredemption fight actually happened

I didn't even know those two had beef :feelskek:. We need Boogie2988 vs Frank Hassel :feelshaha:

The size of these two, how do you get that much bloat.

should have boxed sam hyde instead

I thought the rules regarding foid avi's were that only animated ones were allowed, why have you got an actual cuntoid as your pic

I thought the rules regarding foid avi's were that only animated ones were allowed, why have you got an actual cuntoid as your pic
You thought wrong :feelsBox:

Literally who

damn boogie had gastric bypass like 2 years ago and still looks 400lbs.. he didn’t even throw a good punch, wings the clear winner.

a shame it didn't go on but Boogie prolly would have died

damn boogie had gastric bypass like 2 years ago and still looks 400lbs.. he didn’t even throw a good punch, wings the clear winner.
Wings had one 3 years ago I believe

Wings had one 3 years ago I believe
I imagine that kind of surgery has a really low success rate long term. If they were capable of maintaining discipline they wouldn't need a surgery to lose the weight to begin with.

Big ups Richard with the win, now he just needs to get back on Syndicate while he’s in the UK