Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Book copes

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★
I'm trying to get back to reading to fight my depression and suicidl thoughts. My favorite genre is epic adventure fantasy books like Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, Eragon, The Name of the Wind, Dune, etc.... I was wonder if any of you incels have any recommendations

Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles.

And no I don’t support the shitty new AMC adaptation nor the shitty Queen of the Damned movie adaptation.

I only support the books and the very first movie starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt which was excellent.

I'm trying to get back to reading to fight my depression and suicidl thoughts. My favorite genre is epic adventure fantasy books like Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, Eragon, The Name of the Wind, Dune, etc.... I was wonder if any of you incels have any recommendations
I was wondering the same thing. I'm looking for fantasy too get lost in, preferably where foid characters are not given goddess status

Mein Kampf ofc

But on serious not " The Body keeps The Score" by Bessel van der Kolk M.D. - About Brain /Body Connection related to Trauma

and

When the Body says No: The Cost of HIdden Stress by Gabor Maté

I recommend Josephine Mutzenbacher or The Story of a Viennese Whore, as Told by Herself