Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR bored, ask me anything

tell me your incel experience

nofap streak current?

tell me your incel experience
being an incel makes me feel empty but im probably less negatively impacted than most incels because my sex drive is relatively low.

how do you cope?

How does Quantum Tunneling work?

How does Quantum Tunneling work?

Are you an emo kid?

being an incel makes me feel empty but im probably less negatively impacted than most incels because my sex drive is relatively low.
and that's all?

and that's all?

i also feel bitter and angry towards normies and have developed an inner hatred for femoids but yeah, compared to most here im probably one of the least affected. my sex drive is low and i never feel the urge to have company.

i also feel bitter and angry towards normies and have developed an inner hatred for femoids but yeah, compared to most here im probably one of the least affected. my sex drive is low and i never feel the urge to have company.
TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE

Are you an emo kid?

i wouldnt classify myself as one and dont look like one but some aspects of my personality and mannerisms are akin to that of an emo.

What would you do if you were born a woman one day? What would your opinion be on your former incel bretherin?

Did you know that duodenum is connected to the stomach ad small intestine? Yes or No?

Why do you do nofap?

Why do you do nofap?
Adding to the point made by my dear friend, why don't you do 'YesFap'? Take all the reasons to do nofap and apply it to yesfap!

How hot is hot?

How may fingers am I holding up?

how low is your iq that you believe in nofap that much?

Why is your name "Hunter" ?

do you wear skinny jeans?