Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bored of video games

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
Bored of most. Any suggestions? I dont have a very good pc so dont suggest me shit like cyberpunk or battlefield..

chivalry? i barely played it do people still play?

black ops zombies?

DARK SOULS 1
DARK SOULS 3
SEKIRO
ELDEN RING
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3
CARX DRIFT RACING ONLINE ( THIS ONE IS BASED )
SILENT HILL 1
SILENT HILL 2
SILENT HILL 3
THE EVIL WITHIN 1
THE EVIL WITHIN 2
OUTLAST 1
OUTLAST 2

Unironically

you computer should run bf1. been couple years since i played

learn a new language or something

hmmm have you tried emulators?

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
MIDNIGHT CLUB 3
DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NY
BLACK
SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS
MANHUNT
CS 1.6
GUNZ THE DUEL / FREESTYLE GUNZ / IGUNZ ( BASED )

Last edited:
Hotline miami 1 & 2 work on bad pc

played quite a bit of these games can anyone guess the game? do not cheat to find out lol. they had a multiplayer. shit was fun. crossbow snipes to 300yards
iu
@proudweeb @Uggo Mongo

learn a new language or something
You must have some drive to do that. Blackpilled incels characteristically struggle with motivation. Don't you ask, for what reason? So you can read Chadfishes in other languages or understand the meanings of words that women say universally about Chad's cheekbones or what 'tall' is in Spanish.

You must have some drive to do that. Blackpilled incels characteristically struggle with motivation. Don't you ask, for what reason? So you can read Chadfishes in other languages or understand the meanings of words that women say universally about Chad's cheekbones or what 'tall' is in Spanish.
it's a cope I like the aesthetics of other languages better than english. gone so bored of videogames that im doing shit like this. it comes full circle. when i was in school i used to hate studying and id rather play videogames but now i'd rather learn on my own accord