Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Boredom is the worst misery

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Life is such a miserable repetitive meaningless disgusting grind that never seems to end. Every day I count to when it ends so I can sleep and not exist for a few hours. If I ever kill myself I'll do it because I'm bored. Every dope release feels the same after awhile. Any brocels feel the same?

My day to day bordem is so bad to the point where i only look forward to sleep now lately ive been having a lot of crazy dreams I even had one where I was a chad in highschool its honestly sad that my dreams are more fun than my life and nothing will change

man, you are experienceing delirium tremens

My day to day bordem is so bad to the point where i only look forward to sleep now lately ive been having a lot of crazy dreams I even had one where I was a chad in highschool its honestly sad that my dreams are more fun than my life and nothing will change
That's how I've been feeling. That must've made you feel suicidal when you woke up.

That's how I've been feeling. That must've made you feel suicidal when you woke up.
I woke up like three hours ago and ive been feeling depressed all morning i just want this pain to end.

mogs me,the only dreams i get are nightmares

Tbh the only time I've not been bored was when being NEET

Having to interact with normies just makes every day dour

Life is such a miserable repetitive meaningless disgusting grind that never seems to end. Every day I count to when it ends so I can sleep and not exist for a few hours. If I ever kill myself I'll do it because I'm bored. Every dope release feels the same after awhile. Any brocels feel the same?
Just use primordial brain social media to keep you endlessly stimulated. Tiktok works wonders.

Now imagine being imprisoned in solitary confinement for decades.